我没发现任何动静 没有热信♥号♥♥
I detect no movement and no heat signature.
艾特拉丝 你的野战表现很优秀
Impressive fieldwork, Atlas.
还没到开香槟庆功的时候
Well, let's not pop the champagne just yet.
亮灯
Lights.
你好 艾特拉丝
Hello, Atlas.
很高兴你们两位决定加入我们
I'm so glad you decided to join me.
他窃听了我们的声音
He's hacking our audio!
不 只是传送信♥号♥♥ 他没法入侵我的主机
No, it's just a transmission. He can't hack my mainframe.
这是一个完全闭环的系统
It's an entirely closed loop system.
上前臂步♥枪♥
Give me forearm rifles.
来吧 艾特拉丝 你很接近了
Come on, Atlas. You're close.
(等离子步♥枪♥)
你来了
There you are.
(卡斯卡·威克斯)
艾特拉丝
Atlas.
你杀不死我的
You can't kill me.
对 你告诉过我...
Yeah, you told me.
两次
Twice.
那是个短程发射器
That's a short-range transmitter.
哈兰不会离得太远
Harlan can't be far.
信♥号♥♥已加密
The signal is encrypted.
如果我们解调频率
Well, if we demodulate the frequency,
就可以用它来进行三角测量 标记他的基地
we can use it to triangulate and tag his base.
那样就厉害了
That was cool.
给我看一下本区域的示意图 我想知道我们有多近
Show me a schematic of the area. I want to know how close we are.
我找到一处哈兰基地的可能位置 但我们没时间了
I have a likely location of Harlan's base, but we don't have time.
我们必须把你安全带去救援舱
We have to get you safely to the rescue pod.
不 我们去到足够近的位置 就能为远程轰炸机做地理标记
No, let's just get close enough to geo-tag it for the long-range bombers
然后我们再想办法出去
and then we'll get the hell out.
对不起 - 怎么了
I'm sorry. - What happened?
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do this.
你认为自己能避开哈兰的防御
You presume you will be able to avoid Harlan's defenses.
你认为是你在开车
And you presume you're driving!
我可以基于人身威胁和精神痛苦
I can override my ranger's commands
使用特战队员命令的越级权限
based on physical threats and mental distress.
我既没有遇到人身威胁 也没有精神痛苦
I'm neither physically threatened nor mentally distressed!
根据我们的不完全同步
With our incomplete sync
以及目前在敌方领土的位置 两点都符合
and current location in enemy territory, you are indeed both.
哈兰可以稍后处理 我要带你去救援舱
Harlan will have to wait. I'm taking you to the rescue pod.
你知道吗 我可以亲自拿下哈兰
You know what? I'll take care of Harlan myself.
我不需要你的允许
I don't need your damn permission.
(解除防护罩)
(紧急氧气面罩)
艾特拉丝 别这样做
Atlas, don't do this.
你在对我做什么
What are you doing to me?
我在用神经连接阻止你的运动控制
I'm using the Neural Link to block your motor control.
住手
Stop it!
我是认真的 史密斯
I mean it, Smith!
放开我
Let me go!
我说了放开我
I said let me go!
对不起 我从没感觉这么痛苦过
I'm sorry, I've never felt so much pain.
但这不是悲伤 是内疚
But it's not grief, it's guilt.
你为什么会对哈兰感到内疚
Why do you feel guilty about Harlan?
听我说 史密斯
You listen to me, Smith.
如果我们不标记那个该死的基地
If we don't tag that damn base,
所有哈兰杀的那些人 所有特战队员都白白牺牲了
all those people that Harlan killed, all those rangers will have died in vain!
我整个职业生涯都在研究他
I spent my entire career studying him,
想找办法阻止他
looking for a way to stop him!
所以你运行一下 你那该死的算法和脚本
So you run your damn algorithms and your scenarios,
你告诉我 还有没有阻止他的更好机会
and you tell me if there has ever been a better chance than this to stop him!
(建筑物)
好
Okay.
我们来标记基地 处决哈兰
Let's tag the base. Terminate Harlan.
(计算路线中)
愿逝者安息
Peace to the fallen.
“愿逝者安息”
"Peace to the fallen."
这是人工智能悼词吗
Is that some sort of AI eulogy?
这似乎是一种在逝者离世的礼貌说法
It seems like the respectful thing to say when one has died.
但人工智能从来没活过
But an AI was never alive.
这就要看如何定义生命了
That depends on how you define life.
那些没有生命的无机物呢
How about anything inorganic isn't alive?
比如 我不知道...
Such as, I don't know...
人工智能
artificial intelligence.
我对刺♥激♥有反应 我思考并能做出选择
I respond to stimuli. I think and I make choices.
这不能代表我活着吗
Does that not indicate I'm alive?
你是被设定为可以思考
You're programmed to think.
我们都是被设定的
We're all programmed.
你的DNA决定了你的想法 情绪 健康
Your DNA dictates your thoughts, emotions, health
和定义我的代码是一样的方式
in the same way that my code determines mine.
你觉得自己有灵魂吗
And do you think you have a soul?
我觉得万物都有灵魂
I think everything has a soul.
但在你的代码里找不到
But you can't find it in your code.
和你一样 你也找不到你的
Not any more than you can find it in yours.
但我相信它就在那里
But I have faith that it's there.
天啊 你还真是越来越厉害
Wow. This just keeps getting better.
我想和你建立连接 但你很固执
I'm trying to connect to you, but you are rigid.
哇... - 对 错 死 活
Wha-- - Right, wrong, dead, alive.
你没有回旋余地
You offer no wiggle room.
好 你赢了 一切东西都活着
Okay, you win. Everything's alive.
我相信 所有生物之间
I believe there's an elaborate interconnection
都有着复杂的连接
between every living thing.
当我们死去 我们并不会真正地消失
And when we die, we never really disappear.
我们都连接在一起
We are all linked.
听起来不错 可是...
That sounds great. But...
我觉得有人离开了 他们就没了
I think when someone's gone, they're gone.
好吗
All right?
人类还是人工智能都不重要
Humans, AI, it doesn't matter.
你死了...你就没了
You die... you're over.
没什么连接
There is no link.
你人生中一定有那么一刻期待... 有意义
There must have been some moment in your life where you desired... meaning.
你想当特战队员
Ah... You wanted to be a ranger.
我说过什么来着
What did I say about digging?
那就试试安静地思考吧
Maybe try thinking quieter.
你还有遗憾
You still have regrets.
什么都比不过让我穿上这套机械装备
Not as many as I have about getting into this mech suit.
(建筑物 艾特拉丝)
我们到了
We're here.
天啊
My God.
真厉害
Impressive.
28年来 靠着各种捡和偷设备
28 years of scavenging and stealing equipment.
天知道他从哪里弄来这些 但...他一定忙得很
God knows where he got it, but... he's been busy.
设置归航信标
Let's set the homing beacon.
这东西会让他们知道 我们所在的具体♥位♥置
This thing will let them know exactly where we're located.
我们会在到达救援舱后 呼叫空袭
We'll call in the air strike once we reach the rescue pod.
好了 准备好了
Okay, all set.
我们走吧
Let's get moving.
等我一下
Just give me a second.
(等离子精炼厂)
(武器工厂)
(迪布号♥)
该死
Shit.
他们抓住了迪布号♥
They have the Dhiib.
我们得再靠近一点 看看他在做什么
We have to get closer to see what he's doing to it.
(放射性物质)
天啊
Jesus.
他们有弹头 史密斯
They have the warhead, Smith.
他们黑掉你了吗
Are they hacking you?
我不明白 这怎么可能
I don't understand. How is that possible?
不
No, no! No!
该死 他们知道我们来了
Shit! They know we're here!
艾特拉丝 我被锁住了
Atlas, I'm locked out.
(防火墙被攻破)
欢迎...馅饼或者...
Welcome to the-- Pie or--
史密斯
Smith?
史密斯
Smith!
惊喜
Surprise.
电影精选列表