This was Harlan.
我跟所有人都说了 我警告过他们
I told everyone. I warned them.
他们都不听我的
They wouldn't listen to me.
长官 你的血压上升到145
Ma'am, your blood pressure is rising to 145.
我是不是说过不要扫描我
What did I say about scanning me?
你的心率是每分钟160次
Your heart rate is 160 BPM.
你有轻微的突发性情况发作
You're having a minor paroxysmal episode,
可能是因为行星的引力变化
possibly due to the planet's gravity shifts.
目前有1.4G波动
There is currently a 1.4 G fluctuation.
长官
Ma'am?
好了 冷静
Okay. Calm down.
我们去收集他们的铭牌
Let's collect their tags.
愿逝者安息
Peace to the fallen.
我们漏了一个
We missed one.
不是
Negative.
我没有记录该装备 是因为里面没有尸体
I didn't register the suit because there is no body inside.
那是佐伊
It's Zoe.
班克斯在哪里
So where's Banks?
雷达感应器确认有动静
Radar sensors confirm movement.
是他吗
Is it him?
卡斯卡
Casca?
你认识这个士兵吗
You know this soldier?
我...我在地球上杀了他
I... I killed him on Earth.
也就是说哈兰又创造了一个
That means Harlan made another one.
他要是能这么做 可能已经组建了一支军队
And if he can do that, he's probably made an army.
你的逻辑很合理
Your logic is sound.
我的传感器检测到六个信♥号♥♥
My sensors pick up six signatures.
艾特拉丝 附近没有逃跑路线
Atlas, there is no escape route.
你必须做好战斗准备
You must prepare for combat.
什么 我打不过六个人工智能士兵
What? I can't fight six AI soldiers.
我就是个破分♥析♥师
I'm a goddamn analyst.
噢...
Oh sh--
史密斯 让我起来
Smith! Get me up!
我怎么才能向后开火
How do I shoot backwards?
如果同步 你就会知道肩炮可以旋转
If you synced, you would know the shoulder cannon can swivel.
闭嘴 把它转过来
Just shut up and swivel it!
开火
Fire!
史密斯 那是什么鬼
Smith, what the hell is that?
恐怕我们要进入大气风暴了
I'm afraid we are entering an atmospheric storm.
发射离子炮
Fire the ion bomb!
艾特拉丝 我不建议这么做
Atlas, that is not advisable.
照做 史密斯
Do it, Smith!
快动手 混♥蛋♥
Do it now, goddamnit!
天啊
Holy shit.
好久不见
Long time no see.
史密斯
Smith?
我刚想警告你 离子炸♥弹♥可能会造成天坑
I was trying to warn you that detonating an ion bomb could cause a sinkhole.
天啊
Oh, God!
那是根骨头吗
Is that a bone?
我觉得我的腿上有根骨头出来了 史密斯
I think there's a bone sticking out of my leg, Smith!
启动自动验伤
Activating auto triage.
你存在一处胫骨近端复合骨折
You have a proximal compound tibia fracture.
幸运的是 没有远端碎裂 但我们得重新接骨
Luckily, there's no distal fragmentation, but we will have to reset the bone.
天啊 真是一场噩梦
Oh, my God, this is a goddamn nightmare!
也许你下次应该听从电脑程序的建议
Perhaps you should listen the next time a computer program
不要发射离子弹
tells you not to release an ion bomb.
你在开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
你经常使用讽刺作为一种应对机制
You often use sarcasm as a coping mechanism.
所以我觉得会有用
I thought it might help.
你现在就给我闭上嘴
I really need you to shut up right now.
天啊 我动不了了
Oh, my God, I can't move. I can't move it.
这样会痛吧
This is gonna hurt, right?
是的 很痛
Yes, a lot.
(医疗系统 启动)
你必须按下按钮
You have to press the button.
我知道自己必须按下按钮
I know I have to press the button!
只是...
Just...
慢慢来好吗
Just gonna do it slow. Okay?
不对 你得尽快
No, you gotta do it fast.
你得快点动手
You got to do it fast. You got to do it fast.
你得快点动手 快动手
You gotta do it fast. Just do it, just--
(医疗系统 启动)
好吧
All right!
行吧
Okay.
我可能错过了一个步骤
I may have missed a step.
这是止痛药
Here's something for pain.
天啊
Oh, God!
这份餐食会提供电解质...
This meal cube will provide electrolytes...
和蛋白质
and protein.
我做了什么好笑的事情吗
Did I do something funny?
你给了我一根棒棒糖 作为听话的奖励
You gave me a lollipop for being a good patient.
你需要力量
You will need your strength.
去你的
Shit.
天啊 太恶心了
God, it's disgusting.
你觉得班克斯还在外面吗
You think Banks is still out there?
没有天弓装备 他的生存概率是0.13%
There is a .13% chance of survival without his ARC suit.
我们的概率是多少
What's our probability?
现在适合开玩笑吗
Would this be an appropriate time for humor?
你有什么
Any recommendations
提高我们概率的建议吗
on how we can improve our odds?
只有一个
Just one.
100%同步后 我们将成为一个整体
At 100% sync, we will be a unified whole.
你的分♥析♥思维
Your analytical mind
配合我的战斗力和数据访问
paired with my fighting capacity and data access.
这样不仅是我们最好的机会
It is not only our best shot,
也是我们唯一的生存机会
it is our only chance for survival.
好吧
Okay.
我们来同步
We'll sync.
但仅限任务范畴
But you stick to the goddamn mission!
不准翻我的个人记忆
No digging around in my personal memories.
你只是个该死的客人 懂了吗
You're a goddamn guest! You got that?
明白
Understood.
正在同步中
Syncing.
此过程需要一段时间
This will only take a moment.
长官 还有最后一套机器装备
Sir, there's one last Mech.
是她 我们在一个天坑把她跟丢了
It's her. We lost her in a sinkhole.
找到她
Find her.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
不
No.
抱歉 上校
Apologies, Colonel.
我希望有一个无痛的办法 但...
I wish there was a way to do this painlessly, but...
你有我需要的东西
...you have something I need.
(同步暂停)
该死的
Shit.
你是说了“该死的”吗
Did you just say, "Shit"?
我们的同步暂停了
We aren't syncing.
该死的
Shit.
你为什么突然骂人
Why are you suddenly cursing?
我是个适应性学习者
I'm an adaptive learner.
我的说话方式会根据用户的词汇 变得更口语化
My speech pattern becomes more colloquial based on my user's vocabulary.
所以 你在我脑海里
Oh, so you're in my head,
唯一学到的是骂人吗
and the only thing you learn how to do is curse?
我之前从来没有同步过 我的记录完美无暇
I have never not synced. I have a flawless record.
一定是你
It must be you.
我什么都没做
I'm not doing anything!
我的硬件和固件扫描无误
My hardware and firmware scan clean.
那就再扫描一遍
Well, scan them again.
在你说“再扫描一遍”的时间里
In the time it took you to say, "Scan them again,"
我分♥析♥了497万亿行代码
I analyzed 497 trillion lines of code
八万五千次 我没有找到任何缺陷
85 thousand times, and I can find zero defects.
所以我才是有缺陷的人
So I'm the defective one?
为了正确同步 我们需要运行启动模块
For a proper sync, we need to run the initiation module.
电影精选列表