Two, on your back. One on your left. I can't shake them!
天啊
Oh, God!
我接住你了
Gotcha!
坚持住 谢泼德探员
Hold on, Agent Shepherd.
我接到她了 上校
I've got her, Colonel!
太棒了 韦斯特
Outstanding, West!
开始锁定整合
Commencing L&I.
怎么样 - 我们已经锁定并整合了
How we doin'? We're locked and integrated.
艾特拉丝 你要通过同步神经连接 稳定住降落
Atlas, you need to Neuro-Sync to stabilize your fall.
连接在你左边的仪表盘上
The Link is on your dash to your left.
现在就同步神经连接 - 她没连
Neuro-Sync now! - She's not doing it!
韦斯特
West!
艾特拉丝 在降落点会合 重复一遍 在...
Atlas! Rendezvous at drop point! I repeat! Rendezvous--
高度警告
Altitude warning. Altitude warning.
点燃推进器
Fire thrusters?
对 点燃推进器
Yes! Fire thrusters!
危险 神经连接缺失 高度警告 点燃推进器
Danger! Neural Link absent. Altitude warning. Fire thrusters?
神经连接缺失
对 现在就点燃推进器
Yes! Fire thrusters now!
(立即点燃)
行了 我知道了 闭嘴吧
Okay. Okay, I get it. Just shut the hell up.
(核聚变水平低)
迪布号♥ 能收到吗
Dhiib, do you copy?
(搜索中)
任务控制中心 我是艾特拉丝·谢泼德
Mission Control, this is Atlas Shepherd.
迪布号♥战舰被击落 是否收到
Battleship Dhiib is down. Do you copy?
是否收到
Do you copy?
有人吗
Anyone?
(无回应)
(武器清单)
(医疗模式)
欢迎 请选择语言
Welcome, please choose a language.
法语
Francais.
不 别说法语 要命
No, no. Not French. Shit!
回家
Home.
欢迎 请选择语言
Welcome, please choose a language.
英语 请选择声音
English. Please select a voice.
随便吧
Don't care.
初始设置已启动
Default activated.
欢迎使用天弓九号♥启动模块
Welcome to the ARC Nine initiation module.
跳过
Bypass.
天弓九号♥启动模块 对用户使用功能至关重要
The ARC Nine initiation module is critical for user functionality.
绕过这些没用的
Bypass all this shit.
(天弓九号♥ 启动模式)
天弓九号♥是一款 共生学习的适应性人工智能
The ARC Nine is a co-learning adaptive artificial intelligence.
必须执行启动模块
The initiation module must be implemented
特战队员才能和人工智能 完成实现同步
for ranger and AI to successfully reach synchronization.
闭嘴
Just shut up!
行了 听我说
Right, just listen to me!
我得找到救援舱
I need to find the rescue pod.
正在扫描救援舱
Scanning for rescue pod.
位置确认 西北98公里处
Location confirmed. Ninety-eight kilometers north west.
(救援舱)
好 很好
Okay, good!
我们...
Let's just, um...
我们尽快赶过去吧
Let's just get there as quickly as we can.
(引擎 发动)
该死的 不 关掉
Shit! No! Turn that off!
是你让我尽快去往该处
You told me to get there as quickly as we can,
连续定向飞跃将会是最有效的方式
and a series of targeted leaps is the most efficient route.
如果到上面去 那些无人机会弄死我们
If I go up there, those drones will destroy us.
我们必须走路才能避免被发现
We have to walk to avoid detection.
抱歉 但我无法遵守
I'm sorry, but I am unable to comply.
我的首要协议是保住我的特战队员
Primary protocol is to keep my ranger alive.
很好 我也是
Good. Same.
核聚变电池已损坏
The fusion battery is damaged.
距离关闭还有22小时
22 hours remain until shut-down,
到那时 你的氧气会耗尽 死于大气窒息
at which point you will run out of oxygen and die from atmospheric asphyxiation.
我们走快点
We'll walk fast.
我只能提供32公里的地形
This unit can only map 32 kilometers of terrain
无法优化路线
and cannot optimize a route
也无法计算到达救援舱的时间
nor calculate the time needed to reach the pod.
随便吧 好吗
Whatever, okay?
我不需要你的帮忙
I don't need your help.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
为了遵守我的首要协议
To comply with my primary protocol,
我不能让你采取此项行动 长官
I cannot allow you to follow this course of action, ma'am.
什么
What?
为了遵守我的首要协议
To comply with my primary protocol,
我不能让你采取此项行动 长官
I cannot allow you to follow this course of action, ma'am.
越级权限
Override.
扫描密♥码♥
Scan for passcode.
密♥码♥已被接受
Passcode accepted.
我分♥析♥了你之前的陈述
I analyzed your earlier statements.
我相信你的准确率是98.5%
I believe you are 98.5 percent accurate.
哈兰的士兵会发动伏击
Harlan's soldiers will attempt an ambush.
你分♥析♥过我的陈述
You analyzed my statements?
对 没错 我在向你学习
Yes. That is correct. I'm learning from you.
行了 停下
Well, stop.
这样做没有用 我已被设定去适应你的行为
It cannot be helped. I'm programmed to adapt to your behavior.
说一说战备情况 你带了哪些武器
Tell me about armaments. What weapons are you carrying?
如果你使用神经连接
If you use the Neural Link,
我可以直接将武器清单下载到 你的大脑皮层
I can download the weapons inventory directly into your cortex.
我不会让你进入我的脑海
I'm not letting you in my head.
它会在所有战斗需要的场景中帮助你
It will aid you in any combat scenarios, should they arise.
给我拿出该死的说明书就好
Just show me the damn manuals.
欢迎使用你的天工九号♥新手指南
Welcome to your ARC Nine beginner's manual.
你想如何开始
What do you say we begin?
真不错
Very cute.
把武器挨个展示给我看吧
How about you show me the weapons one at a time?
肩部加农炮 步♥枪♥ 导弹
Shoulder cannons, rifles, missiles,
热感地雷 能量护盾
thermal mines, energy shields,
等离子刀片 如果需要更强力手段 可使用单发离子炸♥弹♥
plasma blades, and a single ion bomb if more drastic measures are required.
知道了
Got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你需要进一步的帮助 请找我史密斯
If you require further assistance, my name is Smith.
(史密斯)
真的有必要这样吗
Is that really necessary?
神经处理专有名词的方式 与普通名词不同
A proper name is neurologically processed differently than a common noun.
名字会引发心理反应
Names create a psychological reaction
在关系中分配一定的情感连接
that assigns an emotional connection to the relationship.
我们没有情感连接
This isn't an emotional connection.
你就是个电脑程序
You're a computer program.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
不是
No?
那你是什么
What are you then?
我是一个叫史密斯的电脑程序
I am a computer program named Smith.
真滑稽
Hilarious.
我们去找其他特战队员 去救援舱 史密斯
Let's find the other rangers and get to the rescue pod, Smith.
这就行动 艾特拉丝
Right away, Atlas.
嘿 我说过不要进行神经连接
Hey, I told you no Neural Links.
不要扫描我的大脑
Do not scan my brain.
如果你想知道我的名字 请问我
If you wanted to know my name, you ask me.
好的 我明白
Yes, I understood.
但你的名字写在徽章上
But your name is written on your badge.
(分♥析♥师 艾特拉丝·谢泼德)
没人喜欢自作聪明的混♥蛋♥ 史密斯
No one likes a smartass, Smith.
知道了 继续前进
Noted. Continuing course.
距离救援舱还有89.3公里
89.3 kilometers to the rescue pod.
史密斯 你看到了吗
Smith, you see that?
那是特战队降落点
It's the ranger drop point.
嘿
Hey!
天啊
Oh, God.
扫描是否有任何生命体征
Scan for any vital signs.
没有
There are none.
这些特战队员不是死于撞击
These rangers didn't die from impact.
是哈兰干的
电影精选列表