天啊
Oh, God.
上次你拒绝了 - 妈呀
You refused last time. - Fuck me.
可能这就是问题所在
That might be the issue.
好吧 动手吧
Fine. Just do it.
欢迎使用天弓九号♥启动模块 你叫什么名字
Welcome to the ARC Nine initiation module. What is your name?
艾特拉丝·谢泼德
Atlas Maru Shepherd.
你是什么职位
What is your rank?
我不是特战队员
I'm not a ranger.
这点很明显
That is obvious.
史密斯 你给我注意点
Smith, I swear to God.
你不回答就无法继续
This won't work if you don't answer.
我是分♥析♥师
I'm an analyst.
你喜欢馅饼还是蛋糕
Do you prefer pie or cake?
什么
What?
馅饼是烤制的糕点面团
A pie is baked pastry dough
包含各种馅... - 我知道馅饼是什么鬼东西
containing various fill-- - I know what a goddamn pie is!
你需要定义一下该死的蛋糕吗
Do you need the definition of a goddamn cake?
行了 我知道你在做什么 史密斯
Okay. I see what you're doing, Smith.
我在确定你更喜欢馅饼或蛋糕
I am determining if you have a preference for pie or cake.
不 这是让我放松的问题 和我建立融洽的关系
No, it's a question to get me to relax, to establish a rapport.
我在审讯时经常这样做
I do it in interrogations all the time.
我想这是建立信任的标准程序
I suppose it's a standard technique for establishing trust.
可不是吗
Duh.
我们需要这种信任 来克服阻碍了你同步的想法
And we need that trust to overcome whatever is preventing you from syncing.
当看到那些死去的特战队员时 你的杏仁核里产生了剧变
There were spikes in your amygdala when you saw those dead rangers.
考虑到你是平民 这还算合理
Reasonable, given you're a civilian.
但当你提到哈兰这个名字时 出现了更剧烈的变化
But there was a sharper increase when you mentioned the name Harlan.
因为哈兰很危险
Because Harlan's dangerous!
再次发生了 他的名字会引起情绪反应
There it is again. His name elicits an emotional response.
你们是什么关系 你爱他吗
What was your connection? Did you love him?
什么 不
What? No!
你恨他吗
Did you hate him?
你知道吗
Uh... You know what? I...
你知道吗 我不会回答的
You know what? I'm not doing this.
为了同步
In order to synchronize,
我必须明白你为什么要抗拒
I have to understand why you're fighting this.
哈兰是你的什么人
Who was Harlan to you?
给我一些指示吧
Show me something.
你知道你要做什么 妈妈
You know what you have to do, Mother.
快跑
Run!
够了 好吗
Enough, okay?
你知道得够多了 就这样吧
You have plenty! That's it!
天啊 只是...
God! Just...
你们拥有同一个妈妈
You shared a mother?
天啊
Oh, my God.
是的 行吗 是她创造了他
Yes, all right? She made him.
你高兴了吗
You happy?
现在你知道了
Now you know.
他本应该保护你的安全
He was supposed to keep you safe.
你信任过他
And you trusted him.
对
Yes.
成功了 40% 进展良好
It's working. 40%. This is good.
进展为40%时 你可以开始进入我的系统
At 40%, you will begin to have access to my systems.
好的 - 我也进入你的系统
Okay. - And I yours.
还有艾特拉丝...
And Atlas...
怎么了
What?
我会保护你的安全
I will keep you safe.
好吧
Okay, then.
动手吧
Do it.
三 二
Three, two...
一 同步
one, sync.
一开始会觉得很奇怪
It will feel strange at first.
我没事
I'm fine.
我们在地表以下152米
We are 498.9 feet below the surface.
如果我们启动最大程度的推进器 可以往上方和外部推
If we engage maximum thrusters, we could push up and out.
哈兰的士兵从不会放过幸存者
Harlan's soldiers never leave survivors.
他们会在上面等我们
They'll be up there waiting for us.
那我们就真的只能石头对铁砧 硬碰硬了
Then we are literally stuck between a rock and a hard place.
这是双关 真的吗
Puns? Seriously?
我想用机智来缓解紧张
I was trying to ease the tension with wit.
早前 就在离子炸♥弹♥之前
Earlier, you were trying to warn me about something,
你想警告我什么来着
right before the ion bomb.
我想说地形不稳定是因为...
That the landscape is unstable due to--
广阔的地下洞穴
Extensive subterranean caves.
知道了 最近的在哪里
Yeah. What's the nearest one?
我有一个潜在洞穴的读数 大约四分之一公里远
I have a reading of a potential cavern one-quarter klicks away.
如果启动推进器...
If we engage thrusters--
推进器启动至30%
Thrusters at 30%,
爆发时间为0.07秒
for a .07-second burst.
好
Okay.
来吧
Let's do this.
(能量输出)
(诊断)
亮灯
Lights.
艾特拉丝 只有
Atlas, there are only
14小时... - 距离电池耗尽只剩14小时
14 hours-- - 14 hours till your battery's depleted.
根据我的计算
And by my calculations,
距离救援舱还有37公里
it is 37 kilometers to the Rescue Pod.
哈兰的士兵找到我们只是早晚的问题
It's only a matter of time before one of Harlan's soldiers finds us.
(热感地雷)
(运动传感器)
我有个主意
I have an idea.
很不错
It's a good one.
等等 你能知晓我的想法吗
Wait, you can hear my thoughts?
你也能知晓我的
And you can hear mine.
一旦我们完全同步 我们会合二为一
Once we're fully synced, we will harmonize as a single entity.
比艾特拉丝和史密斯都更好
More than Atlas or Smith.
变得更强大
Something greater.
只要你相信我 - 相信我
If you could just trust me. - Trust me.
百分之六十 所有武器系统都已联机
Sixty percent. All weapons systems now online.
干得好 艾特拉丝
Well done, Atlas.
找到你了
Got you.
哇
Wow.
真好看
It's beautiful.
你打算叫它什么
What will you name it?
严格来说 你是登陆GR-39的第一个人类
You are technically the first human on GR-39.
有一个规矩是
It is a custom that the explorer designates
探索者可以给自己的发现命名
the name of their discovery.
我感知到你的大脑皮层活动减少
I'm sensing reduced cortical activation.
是这种植物让你难过了吗
Is there something about the plant that is making you sad?
不 只是...
No, it's just...
我爸会喜欢这个
My dad would have loved this.
他喜欢户外活动
He was an outdoorsy type.
以前一有机会 就会带我们去野营
Used to take us camping every chance he got.
后来我妈就忙起来...
Then my mom got busy and...
我们就不再露营了
we stopped camping,
我爸走了
my dad left
有了全新的生活...
got a whole new life...
开始和别的小女孩一起露营
Started camping with some other little girl.
我能想到最好的名字是...植小物
Best I got is, uh... Planty.
收到
Noted.
(新植株 植小物)
我刚刚在开玩笑
I was kidding.
抱歉 我还在了解你的幽默感
Sorry, I'm still mapping your sense of humor.
我用地理定♥位♥器♥在上面留了印记
I stamped it with a geo-locator.
抱歉 它已被正式命名为植小物
I apologize. It has officially been designated Planty.
那是卡斯卡吗
Is it Casca?
是的 正如我所说 放置那些运动传感器是个好主意
Yes. As I said, it was a good idea to plant those motion sensors.
热感地雷呢
And the thermal mines?
全副武装 准备就绪
Armed and ready.
(卡斯卡-雷区 艾特拉丝)
动手吧
Do it.
干掉他了吗
We get him?
电影精选列表