Let's go! Load it in! Let's go!
全体人员注意:迪布号♥装载完毕
Attention all personnel: Dhiib load-in now complete.
如果你真的想抓住哈兰
If you really want to try to capture Harlan,
就得让我参与任务
you need me on that mission.
你是我们顶尖的分♥析♥师
You're our top analyst.
我这里需要你
I need you here.
我知道他在想什么 没人比我更了解他
I've been in his head. Nobody knows him like I do.
喂...
Hey, uh, um...
从战略角度来说 她没有错
From a strategic perspective, she's not wrong.
怎么 你想要她
What, now you want her?
她是研究哈兰的权威 我这人会因势利导
She's the leading authority on Harlan. I'll take whatever advantage I can get.
我要去
I need this.
去抓他吧
Go get him.
DG7482 这是国联迪布号♥ 申请出境许可
DG7482, this is ICN-Dhiib requesting exit clearance.
用我的标识发送2F认证
Sending 2F authentication on my mark.
收到
Roger that.
确认收到2F代码 准备船只认证扫描
Can confirm 2F codes received. Stand by for vessel authentication scan.
国联迪布号♥ 许可代码没问题 你们可以出境 行动顺利
ICN-Dhiib, clearance codes are good. You are clear for exit. Happy hunting.
收到 谢谢 7
Copy. Thanks, 7.
我女儿艾特拉丝六个月大的时候
When my daughter, Atlas, was six months old,
她拿着我的旧智能手♥机♥
she got ahold of my old smartphone.
有人记得吗
Anyone remember those?
我知道那样不对 我当时也担心她看屏幕太久
I knew it was wrong and I was concerned about screen time,
但这是唯一能让她平静下来的东西 我真的需要洗个澡
but it was the only thing that calmed her and I needed a shower.
而且那些新兴的操作系统 是为了适应我们而设计的
Even those nascent operating systems were designed to adapt to us.
所以当艾特拉丝对牛羚产生反应时 手♥机♥显示了更多牛羚
So when Atlas reacted to a wildebeest, the phone made more wildebeests.
显然 人工智能可以进行指数级学习
It became clear that AI was capable of exponential learning.
从简单的咖啡机到殖民星球的机器人
From simple coffee makers to bots colonizing planets,
人工智能生物已经成为 我们文明不可或缺的一部分
artificially intelligent beings have become integral to our civilization.
如果我们不想过穴居人的生活
And if we don't want to go the way of the Neanderthal,
那我们得建一座桥 在我们和他们之间产生联♥系♥
we need to build a bridge between us and them, a link.
神经连接
A Neural Link.
将人类加入人工智能中
Joining human to AI.
通过我们的综合能力 共同为人类建设一个更美好的世界
Together, with our combined abilities, we can build a better world for us all.
四倍浓度美式咖啡
Quad Americano.
无法执行命令 那样会超过你每日的咖♥啡♥因♥摄取限度
Unable to comply. That exceeds your daily caffeine allotment.
越级权限
Override.
这是布思将军的直接命令
This is a direct order from General Boothe.
咖♥啡♥因♥是利尿剂 不推荐用于太空旅行
Caffeine is a diuretic and not recommended for space travel.
谢泼德探员 我们准备好了 请来投放舱做简报
Agent Shepherd. We're ready for your briefing in the drop bay.
有一些微妙的选择 每个人都会遇到这样...
There's little subtle choices that are happening with everybody...
她来了 队员们 让我正式介绍谢泼德探员
Oh, here she is. Rangers, allow me to formally introduce Agent Shepherd.
谢谢 她负责我们任务的情报
Thank you. She's running Intel on our mission.
纸 你从哪里找到的打印机
Paper? Where'd you find a printer?
从现在开始 不会再有电子版简报
From here on out, there'll be no more digital briefings.
请移除你们的神经连接
And please remove your Neural Links.
这些信息不应该被下载
This information should not be downloaded.
不好意思 为什么
Excuse me. Why?
没有操作系统是安全的 都会被黑掉
No operating system is safe from being hacked.
也包括你们的天弓
Not even your ARCs.
连接断开
Links out.
真的吗
Seriously?
对
Yeah.
好 你们会着陆在GR-39的这个范围内
Okay, you'll touch down on GR-39 here along this range.
大气层有毒 没有呼吸器的情况下 你们不能离开天弓
The atmosphere is toxic. You cannot leave your ARC without a respirator.
因为这里轨道卫星很近
And because of its proximity to its orbiting moons,
我们可能会遭遇超重力 电风暴和地震
we can expect hyper-gravity, electric storms, and earthquakes.
这个星球不稳定还荒凉
The planet is unstable and inhospitable.
哈兰为什么选它
Why did Harlan choose it?
因为他活下来的几率比你们高
Because his odds of surviving are better than yours.
还有很多我们不知道的事情 比如他有多少士兵
There's still so much that we don't know. Like how many soldiers he has.
她怎么知道
What does she know?
我了解哈兰 我很了解他
I know Harlan. And I know him well.
他用过你们引以为傲的神经连接 早期版本
And he used an early version of that Neural Link that you're all so proud of
重新给自己编程 消灭人类
to reprogram himself to wipe out humanity.
你们不能相信任何人工智能
You can't trust any AI.
只要你和这些天弓同步了
And as long as you're synced up with one of these ARCs,
我甚至不确定 你们可以相信自己
I'm not even sure that you can trust yourselves!
谢谢谢泼德探员 给大家带来令人不安的简报
Okay. Thank you, Agent Shepherd for that deeply unsettling briefing.
现在请允许我提醒大家 一些谢泼德探员不知道的事
Now allow me to remind you all of what Agent Shepherd doesn't know.
她不知道这支部队的战斗力有多强
She doesn't know how combat-ready this unit is.
我们已经为这次任务做好了充分准备
We are fully prepped for this mission.
我们会抓住那个人 今天就能抓到他
We're going to get our man and we're going to get him today.
GR-39的大气风暴会掩盖我们的入口
GR-39's atmospheric storms will mask our entry.
按计划行动 穿上装备 30分钟后出发
We're in and out by the numbers. So suit up. We deploy in 30.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
回头见
I'll meet you over there.
(GR-39 仙女座星系)
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
所有装载必须在本地时间九点前结束 武器已准备就绪
All loading must be completed by 0900 OWLT. Weapons are hot.
任务如期展开 将重力指示器倾斜到60度
Mission drop on schedule. Set your gravity indicators to 60 degrees inclined.
四号♥投放舱有辅助燃料 天弓七号♥ 八号♥...
Drop Bay 4 has auxiliary fuels for ARCS 7, 8...
嘿 刚才打断你 别放在心上
Hey. No hard feelings cutting you off back there.
我不能让你那样影响他们的想法
Couldn't have you getting in their heads like that.
我只是想保护他们的安全 - 对
Just trying to keep them safe. - Yeah.
我相信总有一天 得为你的世界末日场景做准备
Well, I'm sure there's a time for your come-to-Jesus doomsday scenarios.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
但我也确定 那个时刻不该是 我们团队突击行动15分钟前
I'm also sure it's not 15 minutes before my team goes down range.
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
没关系 你很担心我的人 我很感激
That's fine. You're worried about my people. I appreciate that.
晚上好 上校 - 你好 佐伊
Good evening, Colonel. - Evening, Zoe.
上校
Colonel.
埃利亚斯
Elias.
陷阱一直存在
There's always a trap.
怎么说 - 哈兰的事
What's that? - With Harlan.
总会有你无法预计的事情
There's always a thing that you don't see coming.
就在你以为要抓到他的时候
And just when you think you've got him,
你会意识到他一直在耍你
you realize that he's been playing you the whole time.
所有天弓飞行员请立即就位
All ARC pilots load in immediately.
有趣的说法
Interesting theory.
你有没有想过 我可能比你想象的要厉害
Have you even considered the possibility I might be better than you think?
上校...
Colonel--
艾特拉丝 请不要把我的开朗当成天真
Atlas. Please don't mistake my sunny disposition for naiveté.
我知道自己要面对什么
I know what I'm up against here,
这就是为什么你和我要沟通好每一步
which is why you and I will be in constant communication every step of the way.
记住 我们还有那个碳弹头
And remember we still got that carbon warhead.
所以 我们总会留一手
So there's always plan B.
前往降落点 上校 - 谢谢你 佐伊
Approaching the drop point, Colonel. - Thank you, Zoe.
该我上场了
That's my cue.
我们回头见
I'll see you on the other side.
后退 撤退
Back! Fall back!
求救 迪布号♥战舰遭到攻击 我们...
Mayday! Mayday! Battleship Dhiib is under attack! We are--
该死
Shit!
特战队 在降落点重新集♥合♥ 快
Rangers! Reconvene at the drop point coordinates! Go, go, go!
上校 我认为谢泼德探员需要帮助
Colonel, I believe Agent Shepherd needs some assistance.
该死
Shit!
等等 不
Wait, wait! No!
我不知道怎么操作这玩意
I do not know how to use this thing!
只能希望你能快点上手
Let's hope you're a quick learner!
我要怎么做 - 系安全带
What do I do? - Strap in!
逃生舱已部署 装备的全球定位系统会带你去...
Escape pods have been deployed! The suit's GPS can lead you to--
敌机来袭
Inbound bogey!
我的天
Oh, my God!
从你左边过来了 保持...
Coming in on your left! Keep your head...
快走 联♥系♥...
Contact! Move!
我中弹了
I'm hit! I'm hit!
这边还有两个 我瞄不准他们
I got two more, I can't lock them!
我四面受敌
They're all over me.
我看到有三个
I got eyes on three!
(损坏报告)
太多了
There's too many.
你后面有两个 左右有一个...
电影精选列表