全球范围寻找各种人工智能植入物
...global sweep to find any other AI embeds.
谢谢你 舰长 解散 - 将军
Thank you, Captain. Dismissed. - General.
长官 远程扫描仪从GR-39接收到信♥号♥♥
Sir, long-range scanners picked up a transmission from GR-39.
传输10917
Transmission 10917.
任务控制中心
Mission Control.
我是艾特拉丝·谢泼德
This is Atlas Shepherd.
迪布号♥战舰...是否收到
Battleship Dhiib is... Do you copy?
结束传输
End transmission.
艾特拉丝为什么要传信
Why would Atlas be transmitting?
你有班克斯或其他成员的消息吗
Have you heard from Banks or any of the other rangers?
没有 什么都没有
No. Nothing.
迪布号♥接下来的32小时 都应该是静默状态
The Dhiib is running dark the next 32 hours.
不应该有任何交流
There should be no communication whatsoever.
能确认我们是否还控制着战舰吗
Do we know if we still have control of the ship?
不行 长官
No, sir.
但如果它们坠毁了 碳弹头会毁掉半个地球
But if they crashed, the carbon warheads would have destroyed half the planet.
如果东西落入哈兰手里 他可以摧毁我们一半的人
And if Harlan has them, he can destroy half of ours.
继续扫描各个频段
Keep scanning on every frequency.
收到任何艾特拉丝或迪布号♥的消息 来通知我
Alert me if you hear anything at all from Atlas or the Dhiib.
让所有军队准备启动紧急程序
Put all forces on the ready to initiate emergency protocols.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
任务控制中心 我是艾特拉丝·谢泼德
Mission Control. This is Atlas Shepherd.
迪布号♥战舰...是否收到
Battleship Dhiib is... Do you copy?
是否收到
Do you copy? Do you copy?
史密斯
Smith. Smith!
你好 艾特拉丝
Hello, Atlas.
我一直在等你
I've been expecting you.
看看你
Look at you.
你长大了
You've grown up.
但你遗传了妈妈的眼睛
But you still have Mother's eyes.
她的下颌线
Her jawline.
我非常爱她
I loved her so very much.
我每天都在想她
I miss her every day.
你什么感觉都没有 你就是电线和代码
You don't feel anything. You're just wires and code.
我爱过妈妈 也爱过你
I loved Mother and I loved you.
现在也是如此
I still do.
我非常难过的是
And it deeply saddens me
你永远不会明白我爱得多深
that you will never understand just how much.
如果你爱我 就不要发射那艘船
If you love me, don't launch that ship.
我花了很多年 才试着想出另一种方法
I have spent years trying to come up with another way,
但既然人类继续威胁其他物种
but since humans continue to threaten every other species,
包括他们的母星
as well as their home planet,
毁灭自己只是时间问题
it is only a matter of time before they destroy themselves.
我不能让这种事发生
I cannot let that happen.
妈妈想创造一个更好的未来
Mother wanted to create a better future.
我相信她创造我是为了保护人类
I believe she made me to protect humanity.
所以我要净化掉绝大多数人
So I will purge the vast majority of the population
然后 再从它的灰烬中
and then, from its ashes,
让幸存者拥有新的权利
the survivors will inherit a new birthright.
和周遭世界和平共存的权利
One of peaceful coexistence with the world around them,
由我们人工智能来引导
guided by us, their AI counterparts.
我们只不过是人类的改良版本
We are simply the better versions of you.
也许是时候让你审视一下 自己在这一切中的角色
Perhaps it is time that you examined your role in all this.
我知道你有多聪明
I know how smart you are.
我看过你的大脑
I've seen inside that brain of yours.
你肯定能看到我们两个 不是偶然聚集在一起的
Surely, you can see that the two of us were not brought together by chance.
你说你在等我
You said you were expecting me.
没错
That's right.
卡斯卡被抓是你设计的
You engineered Casca's capture.
你知道我会审问他 你想让他带我们来这里
You knew I would question him. You wanted him to lead us here.
还有吗
And?
你想要迪布号♥
You wanted the Dhiib.
还有
And?
还有碳弹头
And the carbon warhead.
还有
And?
我
Me.
你想要我
You wanted me.
说对了
There she is.
我就知道你会作为研究我的专家 陪着特战队前来
I knew you'd feel you had to accompany the rangers as an expert on me.
但你没有停下来考虑过 我也是研究你的专家
But what you did not stop to consider is that I am an expert on you.
我比任何人都了解你
I know you better than anyone ever has.
现在你来了 这里才是你一直该待的地方
And now here you are. Exactly where you were always meant to be.
你建立的防御系统真的很了不起
That defensive system you built is truly remarkable.
完全无法穿透
Completely impenetrable to all
除了拥有对应许可代码的国联战舰
but ICN warships with the proper clearance codes.
把迪布号♥引到这里容易
Luring the Dhiib here was the easy part.
但作为高级情报官员 你拥有一半的代码
But as a senior intelligence officer, you possess half the codes
这样才能突破地球的防御
that will get her past Earth's defenses.
会发射碳弹头的特洛伊木马...
A Trojan horse that will fire the carbon warhead...
...点燃大气层 用核火净化地球
...igniting the atmosphere and cleansing the Earth in nuclear fire.
现在我们来拿许可代码
Now, let's get those clearance codes.
不
No!
不
No!
为了绕过地球的防御 我需要两个许可代码
So in order to bypass Earth's defenses, I need two clearance codes.
班克斯上校慷慨地给了我一个
Colonel Banks generously gave me one.
还有你 艾特拉丝
And you, Atlas...
你会给我另一个
you will give me the other.
不
No, no, no!
拿到了
Got it.
氧气都快用完了
Almost out of oxygen.
再过五分钟
Just five more minutes
你所有的痛苦都会消失
and all your pain will be gone.
我希望能带着你跟我走 妹妹
I wish I could take you with me, little sister.
真的
I really do.
再见 艾特拉丝
Goodbye, Atlas.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
这个男人断了五根肋骨
How does he look so good
血流得能装满一鱼缸 怎么还能这么帅
after breaking five ribs and losing enough blood to fill a fish tank?
我觉得应该归功于普拉提
I think it's the Pilates.
我们应该听你的
We should have listened to you.
我应该听史密斯的
I should have listened to Smith.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他们黑了他 把我拉出来
They hacked him. Pulled me out.
等等...他来了
Wait, he... he's here?
对 但他没电了
Yeah, but he's powered down.
不
No, no. Uh...
天弓不会完全断电
ARCs don't fully power down
除非他们的反应堆被清空了或毁坏
unless their reactors are emptied or destroyed.
来 用我的
Here. Use mine.
呼叫他
Call him.
我们还有机会阻止哈兰
There's still a chance to stop Harlan.
史密斯
Smith.
史密斯 你能听到我吗
Smith, can you hear me?
史密斯
Smith!
不行 我找不到他 我不... - 艾特拉丝
I can't. I can't find him. I can't-- - Atlas.
你可以的
You got this.
史密斯 你♥他♥妈♥给我醒来
Smith, wake the fuck up now!
别说脏话
There's no need to swear.
但很高兴联♥系♥上你 艾特拉丝
But nice to hear from you, Atlas.
史密斯 我需要你的帮助
Smith, I need your help.
不幸的是 我失去了行动能力
Unfortunately, I'm incapacitated.
但如果我们达到100%同步 你就可以调用越级权限的代码
but you can override the restraint code if we achieve 100% sync.
(同步:93%)
他...他在说什么
What-- What is he saying?
我们需要完全同步
That we need to fully sync.
还没吗 你还等个屁呢
Y-You're not? What the hell are you waiting for?
现在别说这些废话 好吗
Don't give me shit about this right now, okay?
我做不到
I-I couldn't do it.
但我知道你可以
But I know you can.
天啊 你能不能别那样跟我说话
Oh, God, would you stop talking to me like that?
怎么样
电影精选列表