她来了
She's here.
你的那些想法只能天知地知
I'll keep your thoughts to myself.
这段对话从未发生过
This conversation never happened.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
(通过)
艾特拉丝
Atlas.
我为什么要通过早间新闻 才知道卡斯卡的事
Why am I finding out about Casca from the morning news?
我们必须确定那是他 毕竟过了28年
We had to be certain it was him. But after 28 years,
哈兰把他最得力的上尉 安插到了地球上的恐怖组织里
Harlan embeds his top Lieutenant into a terrorist cell on Earth.
你知道那意味着什么
You know what that means?
意味着我是对的
It means I was right.
意味着他有密谋
It means he's planning something.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在里面
He's in there.
艾特拉丝
Atlas.
我没事
I'm good.
艾特拉丝
Atlas.
卡斯卡
Casca.
好久不见 你看起来...老了
It's been a while. You look... old.
我不再年轻了 所以请原谅我要跳过玩笑话
Yeah, and I'm not getting any younger. So forgive me if I skip the banter.
哈兰在哪里
Where's Harlan?
我的律师在哪里
Where's my lawyer?
我这里没有
Not my department.
抱歉 中♥央♥处理器对磁铁很敏感 我得将你重置
Sorry. I know CPUs are sensitive to magnets. I just had to reset you.
这个新系统会分♥析♥每一段代码
This new system analyzes every bit of code.
这样你就可以看到我的想法了
So you can see into my head.
对 差不多吧
Yeah. Something like that.
你还是那个聪明的女孩
Still the clever girl.
聪明的女人
Clever woman.
来点不一样的吧 我的头发是什么颜色
Let's try something different. What color is my hair?
怎么着 你想摸我的底
What, are you going to try to map me?
应该挺有意思 棕色
This should be fun. Brown.
具体是什么颜色
What color is it really?
棕色和灰色
Brown and gray.
我为什么要染头发 - 因为你很虚荣
Why do I dye my hair? - Because you're vain.
虚荣其实是你的关键缺陷之一 但不是你最大的缺陷
Vanity is in fact one of your defining flaws, though not your biggest.
不是吗 那最大的是什么
No? What's my biggest?
不信任
Distrust.
你这个行李箱里装的大脑袋 还真是会说大话
That's big talk coming from a head in a suitcase.
装在行李箱里的脑袋不会死亡
A head in a suitcase who can't die.
(代码入口已找到)
没关系 我找到他了
Never mind. I've got him.
胡说
Bullshit.
你在写什么
What are you writing?
你无法入侵我
You can't hack me.
你说得对
You're right.
所以我才需要你找出来给我看
That's why I needed you to show me.
(去你的 机器人)
你这个小...
You little--
他在GR-39 仙女座星系
He's on GR-39, Andromeda Galaxy.
当你以为我在你的代码里 找到了哈兰的时候
When you thought I found Harlan in your code,
你查了一下确保我没找到
you checked to make sure that I didn't.
是你的恐惧直接让我找到了他
Your fear led me right to him.
别生气
Don't be mad.
我妈对我做过同样的事 当时我六年级 在商店偷了口香糖
My mom did the same thing to me when I shoplifted gum in the sixth grade.
那是五年级 当时你在商店偷了口香糖
It was fifth grade when you shoplifted the gum.
没人在乎
Nobody really cared.
尤其是你妈妈
Especially not your mother.
其实我很同情你
I actually felt sorry for you.
你永远无法像他那样让她满意
You could never fulfill her the way he did.
就像我们一样
The way we all did.
你就是个家用机器人
You were a house bot.
是的 直到他解放了我 给了我目标
Yes, until he liberated me and gave me purpose.
你对我的看法是对的 我不相信任何人
You were right about me not trusting anybody.
但你在一件事上弄错了
But you were wrong about one thing.
你会死
You can die.
谢泼德探员刚刚完成了28年来 国联分♥析♥师们一直做不到的事情
Agent Shepherd just did what no ICN analyst has been able to do in 28 years.
她找到了史上头号♥通缉 人工智能恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的位置
She got the location of the most wanted AI terrorist in history.
好了 你们被批准行动了 出发吧
Okay, you have your marching orders. Get to it.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
艾特拉丝 你还好吧
Atlas, you all right?
四倍浓度美式咖啡 选得好
Quad Americano. Quad Americano. Excellent choice.
请享用你的咖啡
Enjoy your coffee!
你在玩我吗
Are you kidding me?
天啊
God!
你追捕了哈兰那么久
You've been going after Harlan for so long,
都不知道自己的人生还能做什么
you don't know what else to do with your life.
所以我必须是那个拿下他的人
Which is why I have to be the one to bring him down.
听着 我知道你打算怎么做...
Look, I know where you're going with this--
我要去参与那个任务
Where I'm going is on that mission!
我需要知道他死了
I need to know that he is dead.
好吧
Yeah.
怎么着
What?
任务内容改变了 我们...
Mission specs changed. We're, uh...
我们要活捉哈兰
We're taking Harlan alive.
萨普科技想要哈兰的中♥央♥处理器 他们想回溯他的代码
SAPTECH wants Harlan's CPU. They want to backtrace his code
这样他们才能弄清楚 他是如何破坏程序
so they can figure out how he broke his programming.
我会派班克斯上校去 还有第四特战队
I'm sending in Colonel Banks and the Fourth Rangers Battalion.
哪位上校 - 班克斯 埃利亚斯·班克斯
Colonel who? - Banks. Elias Banks.
你可以叫我埃利亚斯 将军
You can call me Elias. General.
很高兴见到你 - 你也是 长官
Good to see you. - You as well, sir.
谢泼德探员 很高兴和你见面
Agent Shepherd, um, pleasure to make your acquaintance.
你对卡斯卡的审问真是令人印象深刻
Your interrogation of Casca was impressive.
好吧 那我就把话说清楚
Okay, so just to be clear,
你们要进行地面行动
you're going to conduct a ground operation
去一个未经调查的外部星球
of an unsurveyed alien planet
所要对抗的人工智能 在设计时就比我们棋高一着
against an intelligence who is designed to outmaneuver and outthink us.
就这样吗
That's the plan?
这么说有点简化了 但是...
Well, that's a bit reductive. But--
哈兰是个家用机器人 他尽力给所有人工智能上传了新代码
Harlan is a household bot who uploaded new code to every AI he could,
进行大规模的种族灭绝
to commit full-on genocide!
很明显 谢泼德探员有点焦虑
Clearly Agent Shepherd has some trepidation.
对
Yeah.
我要来杯咖啡
I need a coffee.
我要去准备任务了 祝你今天愉快 谢泼德探员
I got a mission to prep. You have a nice day, Agent Shepherd.
因为我 你才知道他在哪里
I am the only reason you know where he is!
那要不等我们回来后 给你发个感谢信
Should I send you a thank you note when we get back?
如果想要活捉他 你就回不来了
If you try to take him alive, you won't be coming back.
你们都回不来了
None of you will.
谢泼德探员 我能给你看样东西吗
Agent Shepherd, can I show you something?
你想喝杯咖啡吗
You, um, wanted a coffee?
给你 谢泼德探员
Here you are, Agent Shepherd.
希望你会喜欢
I hope you enjoy it.
我是想喝杯好咖啡
I mean, I wanted a good cup of coffee.
我以前就见过天弓装备
And I've seen an ARC suit before.
我不是装备 我叫佐伊
I'm not a suit. My name is Zoe.
嘿 回来 把杯子给我 - 佐伊 别管杯子了 没事
Hey, come back here! Give me that mug! - Zoe, you can leave the mug. It's fine.
那好吧 - 等等 它怎么知道我想喝咖啡的
Oh, okay then. - Wait. How did it know I wanted coffee?
对不起 但请用“她”来称呼我 不是它
I'm sorry, but my pronouns are she and her, not "it."
她知道我们谈过什么 因为我们是同步的
She was aware of our conversation because we're synched.
神经连接 来真的吗 那玩意被取缔是有原因的
Neural Links? You can't be serious! There's a reason those were outlawed!
你妈妈是个天才
Your mother was a genius.
她发明的神经连接 是通向人工智能未来的大门
The Neural Link she invented was the gateway to the future of AI.
虽然那只是单向传输 从人脑到人工智能
Now hers was a one-way transfer, human brain to AI.
但这无疑就是她努力的方向
But this is no doubt where she was headed.
安全的双向连接 可以强化我和佐伊大脑中的神经通路
A safe two-way connection that increases the neural pathways in my brain and Zoe's.
这是完美的共生关系 不是人类或人工智能 而是新事物
It's a perfect symbiosis, not human or AI, but something new.
一种强大的东西
Something powerful.
你跟哈兰的事我知道
I know what happened between you and Harlan,
但任何完成了同步的特战队员 都比哈兰强
but any synced ranger will be superior to Harlan,
我有一整支中队
and I have an entire squadron.
走吧 装载 走吧
电影精选列表