你怎么知道我能及时破解导弹
How did you know I'd be able to hack the missile in time?
我相信你
I trusted you.
艾特拉丝...
Atlas...
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我们得走了
We gotta move!
救援舱在西南一公里处 我们快到家了
The rescue pod is one kilometer southwest. We're almost home.
怎么了
What's wrong?
他比我早一步
He's ahead of me.
一直如此
He always is.
那我们必须做一件他想不到的事
Then we simply must do the one thing he hasn't thought of.
没错
Exactly.
怎么做
And what is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
但那个离子弹现在应该合适
But that ion bomb sure would have been nice right about now.
艾特拉丝 我承认是我低估了你
Atlas, I will admit that I underestimated you.
但没关系
But it does not matter
因为你要去给我叫另一艘船
because you're going to call me another ship.
我为什么要这么做
And why would I do that?
因为我会再一次出现在...
Because I will be in your head.
你的脑海里
Again.
最后一次连接 一切都结束了
One last link, and then it'll all be over.
放马过来 贱♥人♥
Let's go, bitch.
我们得走开
We gotta move!
该死
Oh shit.
他太快了
He's too fast!
集中精神
Center yourself.
这只是一盘棋 轮到你动了
It's just a game of chess and it's your move.
显示他的模式 - 模拟攻击模式
Show me his patterns. - Modeling attack patterns.
现在做些他想不到的事 - 做些他想不到的事
Now we do what he won't expect. - We do what he won't expect.
史密斯 - 他在瞄准我的核聚变反应堆
Smith! - He's targeting my fusion reactor!
艾特拉丝
Atlas?
(生物监测仪 心电图显示)
启动除颤器
Activate defibrillator.
三 二 一 充电
Three, two, one, charge.
艾特拉丝 醒醒 充电
Atlas, wake up. Charge!
艾特拉丝
Atlas! Atlas!
(胸部加农炮 启动)
我们得带你离开这里
We have to get you out of here.
离她远点
Stay away from her!
艾特拉丝
Atlas!
不
No!
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
艾特拉丝...
Atlas...
别担心 就快结束了
Don't worry. It's almost over.
你说得真♥他♥妈♥对
You're damn right it is.
你不能杀死我
You can't kill me.
你的命令是让我回去
Your orders were to bring me in.
那个任务是把你带回去
The mission was to bring you in.
我只需要你的中♥央♥处理器
I just need your CPU.
我是人类最后的希望
I was humanity's last hope.
到头来 你们会毁了自己
In the end, you will destroy yourselves-s-s.
我坚信我们可以做得更好
I have faith we can do better.
我们成功阻止了你
We managed to stop you.
但这只是因为有我同类的帮忙
But only with the help of one of my kind.
你说得对
You're right.
但史密斯比你好
But Smith is the better version of you.
艾特拉丝
Atlas.
大家伙 我们要怎么离开这坨石头
Big fella, what do you say we get the hell off this rock?
(核聚变警告)
我们无法成功
We are not going to make it.
但你可以
But you will.
不 我们可以把剩下的核聚 转移到备用引擎
No. We can transfer the remaining fusion to the backup engines.
还是不够
It's not enough.
但是 如果我关闭我们的神经连接
However, if I disable our Neural Link,
我可以重新分配剩余的氧气 到呼吸面罩
I can reroute the remaining oxygen to the breathing mask.
你还剩下11分钟的氧气量
You'll have 11 minutes of oxygen remaining,
信标显示 国联部队正在赶来
and the beacon indicates that ICN forces are en route.
不行 我们要一起离开这里
No way! W-We're getting out of here together.
艾特拉丝
Atlas.
我的首要协议是保住我的特战队员
My primary protocol is to keep my ranger alive.
解除启动
Deactivation initiated.
住手 请住手
Stop! Please stop!
关闭所有在线系统
Disabling all online systems.
医疗 水力学 神经连接
Meds, hydraulics, Neural Link.
史密斯 我命令你留在我身边
Smith, I order you to stay with me!
正跳转至辅助02
Redirecting to auxiliary O2.
(核聚变转移)
核聚变转移还剩60秒
Transferring fusion in 60.
我都喜欢
I like both.
什么
Sorry?
我们第一次见面时 你问我是喜欢馅饼或蛋糕 我都喜欢
When we first met, you asked me if I like pie or cake. I don't care, I like both.
我不讨厌人工智能 史密斯
And it's not that I hate AI, Smith.
事实是...
The truth is...
我其实不喜欢任何人
...I don't actually like anybody.
人总是让人失望
People always disappoint.
但你不会
But not you.
我喜欢你
I like you.
所以我要告诉你 我喜欢沙滩
So I'll tell you... I like the beach
也喜欢山 但更喜欢沙滩
and the mountains, but the beach more.
我喜欢在咖啡里
I like three sugars,
加三颗糖 有时候是四颗
sometimes four, in my coffee.
我比较喜欢小小的 静静的爱意
I prefer small, quiet gestures of affection,
还有...我喜欢古典音乐
and... I like classical music.
但是比起其他事情 我喜欢...
But more than anything, I like...
一杯浓的好咖啡
a good, strong cup of coffee,
去他的每日摄入量吧
regardless of my goddamn daily allotment!
我想我终于开始理解幽默
I think I'm finally starting to understand humor.
过来
Here.
给你一份特别的旅途佳品
Something special for the road.
这是我喝过最好的咖啡
Best goddamn cup of coffee I've ever had.
谢谢你信任我
Thank you for trusting me.
谢谢你保护我
Thank you for keeping me safe.
不客气...
You're welcome...
特战队员
ranger.
不 求求你
No. Please...
愿逝者安息
Peace to the fallen.
我找到她了 舰长
I've got her, Captain.
早上好 艾特拉丝
Good morning, Atlas.
该起床了 - 我起来了
Time to wake up. - I'm up.
我们下棋吧 我水平提高了
Shall we play chess? I've upped my game.
不用了 谢谢 我出门了
No, thanks. Heading out.
门口有一名国联工作人员
There is an ICN officer at the door.
嘿
Hey.
很高兴看到你重新站起来
It's good to see you on your feet again.
对 人造膝盖
Oh, yeah. Synthetic knee.
跟新的一样
Like new.
现在不方便吗
Is this a bad time?
不 进来吧
No, come on in.
萨普科技的情况如何
How are things at SAPTECH?
他们正在绘制哈兰的中♥央♥处理器
They're mapping Harlan's CPU.
显然 那有很多代码 所以...
Obviously, there's a lot of code, so...
虽然有好几个团队 还需要几年时间
even with multiple teams, it'll take a few years.
好吧 至少现在你有时间了
Yeah. Well, at least now you have time.
对 多亏有你
Yes. Thanks to you.
那是给我的吗 - 是的
That for me? - It is.
是他们在隔离区的架子上发现的
They, um, found it on a shelf in quarantine.
从你的天弓残骸里拿来的
Took it from the remains of your ARC.
我们为你准备的 觉得你会喜欢
We potted it for you. Thought you might like it.
根据地理定♥位♥器♥显示 有个白♥痴♥给它起名叫植小物
According to the geo-locator, some idiot named it...
植小物
Planty. - ...planty.
是我
Me.
电影精选列表