喷气压缩已就绪
Atmospheric compression.
休斯顿发现号♥ 你们可以发射升空了
Discovery Houston, you're a go at throttle up.
收到休斯顿指令 正在点火发射
Roger Houston, going throttle up.
发射推力达到104%
Throttling back up to 104 percent.
目前所有推进引擎读数均为104%
All engines showing 104 percent at this time.
那么
So...
安格斯
Angus.
这些新药应该能缓解脑血栓
New meds should help the Transient Ischaemic Attacks.
脑血栓 室颤 心绞痛
TIA, Atrial Fibrillation, Angina.
就你知道那些的病
Well you know the score.
库玛医生下周回来的时候我会告知他
Doctor Kumar is back next week and I'll fill him in.
还觉得头晕吗
Any more dizziness?
有哮喘 晕眩的迹象吗
Breathlessness, fainting?
没有
No.
不能再开车了
No more driving.
你一个人生活吗
You live alone?
我刚搬到我女儿那一块儿住
Just moved in with my daughter.
好极了
Excellent.
安格斯 坚持与病魔斗争吧
Keep up the good fight, Angus.
不然你也知道放弃是什么结局
Because what's the alternative?
太空人
嘿
Hey.
罗茜你在上边过得怎么样啊
How ya doing, Rosie?
爷爷
Granddad?
能让我看看吗
Can I look?
可以啊 只要你还叫我爷爷就行
Yeah, as long as you stop calling me granddad.
真是近在眼前
Looks so close.
是啊
Yeah.
就像伸手可摘星辰
Like you can reach out and touch it.
人们一直都在仰望星空
People have been looking up at the stars forever.
而且我觉得都有着相同的原因
And I think it's always for the same reason.
什么原因
What?
想看看我们在大千宇宙中身处何处
To see where we belong.
我究其一生也在寻找这个问题的答案
That's a question I've been asking myself my whole life.
我真希望我是个宇航员
I wish I could be an astronaut.
你可以当啊
You can.
你想当什么都可以
You can be anything you want.
他们只招聪明人
They only want smart people.
你不就很聪明嘛
Well, you're smart.
我数学都没及格
I got a D in math.
我以前数学成绩也不好
Hey, I wasn't very good at math myself.
罗茜以前老是说
Rosie used to say,
遇到特别场合的时候 你可以许个愿
'on every special occasion, you make a wish.'
现在天上的那颗流星
and that comet,
就是一个特别场合
that's a special occasion.
老爸说许愿是不会变成现实的
Dad says wishes don't come true.
他是那么说的吗
He does?
总算把他压箱底的天文望远镜拿出来了
Finally got his telescope out of the shed.
那是好事啊
That's good.
别忘了你今晚还有作业要做
Hey don't forget you have homework tonight.
也许安格斯能指导指导你
Maybe Angus can help you out.
-好的我去做作业了 -我可以指导啊
- Yeah, I'll finish it. - Wait, I can help him.
爸 这杯给你
Here, dad.
你确定要喝那杯酒吗
Should you be drinking that?
你的心脏
Your heart.
红酒对他的心脏有好处 爸你喝好
It's good for his heart, enjoy dad!
谢了
Thanks.
安格斯
Angus!
过来一下
Come here!
有人在呼唤我
I've been summoned.
到他了
It's him!
今晚我们的演播厅
Tonight in our studio,
请来了身家上亿的企业家马克斯·布朗
We have the billionaire, entrepreneur, Marcus Brown
即将宣布一份特殊的声明
making a very special announcement.
马克斯
Marcus.
你之前谈到你父亲是如何一如既往地
You've spoken about how your father always supported
支持着你飞上太空的执着
your passion to go into space.
他一直都相信着每个人都应该
Well, he always believed everyone should have
有机会实现他们的梦想
a chance to achieve their dreams.
虽然他最近去世了
He died recently...
而文图拉竞赛
And the Ventura competition
就是以这样的形式来纪念他
will honour his memory
用抽签的方式来选出那些敢于梦想的人
a lottery to choose someone who dares to dream big.
抽签的奖励是什么
And the prize?
乘坐首架商用的航♥天♥飞机
A two-week journey to space
进行一次为期两周的太空之旅
on the first commercial space plane.
我们将从抽签罐中抽取十二位中签者
We'll pull twelve names from the lottery hat
然后由大众投票选出优胜者
then the public votes and for the winner.
-同另外六名宇航员 -声音调大点
- Who will join six other-- -Turn it up!
-你们准备好了吗 -我们万事俱备
- Are you ready? - We're ready.
目前竞赛已经上线了
The competition is live now.
报名者须在星期五晚十二点前提交申请
So get your entry in before midnight on Friday.
我们三月一日的发射计划即将到来
Our March the 1st launch is coming up fast.
可能选中的就是你哦
And I could be taking you.
报名开始了
It's started!
你知道全国有多少条跑道
You know how many runways there are
能有那么长吗
that are that long in the whole country?
可能就两三条
Maybe two or three.
跑道之所以需要那么长
And they need that length because
是因为这架飞船是像航♥天♥飞机一样起飞的
this ship takes off like an aeroplane
使用液氢作为燃料
and it's fuelled by liquid hydrogen.
他们肯定是对原来的那条跑道
Boy, they must have done some serious reinforcement
好好改造了一番
to that original runway.
飞机得配上合适的道啊
Got to have the right road.
有些人说你顶着风险
Some have said you've taken risks
就是为了开启首次商业太空旅行
in order to be the first commercial space flight.
所有事情都有一定的风险
Everything has an element of risk.
但是 安全依然是我们优先考虑的
But, safety is our first priority.
重中之重
Always.
安格斯 你看
Angus, look that this.
如果你胜出了 公♥司♥还会倒贴你钱
If you win, companies pay you money.
你再看下面
Look at that.
年龄要求 18到65岁
Age requirement, eighteen to sixty-five.
你应该报个名
You should sign up.
巴尼
Barney.
那是抽奖
It's a lottery.
就像中彩票一样
It's like winning a lottery.
他们要的是身体健康或者健壮的人
They need people who are fit or in shape,
他们是不会要老人的
you know, they don't want old.
你可以装成65岁啊
You could look sixty-five.
别打岔了
No, I couldn't.
晚安 马克斯
Good night, Marcus.
晚安
Have a good night.
你就在这等着
You stay here.
等着妈咪过来
You wait for mommy.
安格斯 别忘了参加竞赛
Angus, don't forget about the competition.
妈妈再见
Bye mom!
等下 家教
Hey, the tutor-
付给家教的钱
the money for the tutor.
没事 拿上了
Got it, okay.
谢了 爸
Thanks, dad.
你以前那个娃娃的名字叫什么来着
What was the name of that doll you had,
就你妈给你买♥♥的那个 你去哪都要带着
god, you carried it everywhere, that mom bought you?
拍拍
Patty.
对 拍拍
Patty, right.
因为你得在她打嗝之前拍拍她的背
Because you had to pat her before she burped.
爸 房♥产中介说我们应该
Dad, the realtor thinks that we should lower
把房♥子的售价再压一压
the price on the house.
那这房♥子我可能就不卖♥♥了
Maybe I won't sell her.
但考虑到妈欠下的那些债
It's just all the debt Mom got into.
她不知道她在做什么