Astronaut.
安格斯 我明白了
Angus, I get it.
最后一次欢呼
One last hurrah.
但我们可以送你上游轮
But we can send you on a cruise.
光鲜亮丽 又暖和
Nice, warm.
茉莉知道你失业了吗
Does Molly already know you lost your job?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
很多好人都丢了饭碗
A lot of good men lost their jobs.
发生了什么
What happened?
你做了什么
What did you do?
这事很复杂
It's complicated.
你要给自己请个律师
You have to get yourself a lawyer.
如果我赢了的话 我会坚持到底的
You know if I win, I'm going to be drowning-
你不会赢的
You're not going to win,
你更有可能找到自己的生活
you're more likely to get yourself-
-茉莉会杀了我 -好了好了
- Molly will kill me. - Hey, hey, hey
我们谈论的是我 不是你
we're not talking about me, we're talking about you.
首先
Number one,
我可以帮你
I can help you.
最重要的是
And most important,
别让茉莉知道 现在还不是时候
don't tell Molly anything, not yet.
晚安 小巴
Night, Barn.
走吧
Hey, come on.
爸爸
Dad.
如果安格斯明天赢了的话
If Angus wins tomorrow,
我在学校认识会做假ID的人
I know someone at school who can do fake IDs.
假ID
Fake IDs?
我是把你送到哪里上得学
Where the hell am I sending you to school?
只是一个驾照
Just a drivers license.
帮帮他吧 老爹
Help him dad.
求你了
Please.
Marcus 这是你25年来的梦想
Marcus, this has been your dream for 25 years.
为什么这个旅行对你如此重要
Why is this journey so important to you?
听着
Listen,
想象一下
Imagine.
先在大气中翱翔
Soaring first through the atmosphere,
在高层大气上
the upper atmosphere.
当我们通过的时候
Then when we get through
一切都很安静 一切都静止了
everything's quiet, everything's still
然后你低下头来看看地球
and you're looking down back at earth
你开始看到我们在宇宙中的位置
and you begin to see where we are in the universe
你开始看到
And you begin to see
我们与宇宙的关系
where we are in relation to the universe.
你看到了我们未来的一切可能
You see everything that's possible for us in the future.
让你喘不过气来 不是吗
And takes your breath away doesn't it?
安格斯 快来 出发了
Angus, come on, let's go!
参赛者 进来吧
Contestants, enter.
我很紧张 我不舒服
Listen, I am nervous, I am not comfortable with this.
我们就忘掉这些 好吗
Let's just forget this, okay?
你太闪亮了
You're too shiny.
-闭上眼睛 -好 别太用力
- Close your eyes. - Ok, not too hard
因为它跑到皱纹里去了
because it goes into the lines.
好吧 安格斯
Alright, Angus.
生日
Birthdate?
-1953年8月20 -错了 54年
- August 20th 1953. - No, 54.
-别动 -好的 记住了
- Come on keep still. - Okay, I'll remember that.
如果我赢了 他们会想要证据的
If I win they're gonna want proof.
那边已经上好了 抬头
We've got that covered, come on, head up.
好吧 现在记住不要说废话
Alright, now remember don't blab.
简单明了 直奔主题
Just keep it simple, straight to the point.
我知道怎么做
I know, I know how to do it.
我做过新闻发布会
I've done press conferences.
对 那是五百年前的事了
Yeah, that was like a hundred years ago.
-你好了吗 -好了
- Are you finished? - Yeah, yeah.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
好 走吧
Okay, let's go.
1953年8月
August 1953...
是1954年
uh, 54.
走吧 安格斯
Let's go Angus!
爸爸
Dad!
-爸爸 他很好 -我们别参加了
- Dad, he's okay. - Let's not do this.
不用 我能做到
No, no, I can do it.
爸爸 他很好
Dad, he's okay.
巴尼 放松 他去试一试
Okay Barney, relax. He's got to try.
先生 请跟上队伍
Sir, can you stay with the group please.
先生
Sir.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
先生 你能到那栋楼去吗
Sir, can you please make your way to the building.
现在去
Immediately.
-先生 -好
- Sir. - Yeah.
-现在就去 -好的 当然了
- Now. - Yeah, sure.
-不好意思 -没事
- Sorry. - No worries.
安格斯
Angus.
你现在的血压有点低啊
So your blood pressure is a bit low.
觉得晕吗
Do you faint?
不 没有
No, never.
有在服什么药吗
You on any medication?
没有
No.
最近你做过手术啊
And you had an operation recently.
四年前在背上动了刀子
Well, four years ago on my back.
如果你能再轻几磅 就好了
Well, if you lose a few pounds, could help.
大家都这么说
That's what everybody says.
宇宙
Astro.
最后的加油测试
The last refueling test,
压力阀不停地吹着LH2号♥油箱的增压器
the pressure valve kept blowing the booster LH2 tank.
工程的人说地下水位
Construction guys say the water table
比我们想的要高
is higher than we expected.
如果水渗入到检查通道
If water is leaking into the inspection tunnel
就会结冰 并破坏真空密封层
it will form ice and damage the vacuum seal...
你能给飞船加油吗
Can you refuel the spaceship?
听着 我们要派机器检查管道
Look, if we sent the robot in to inspect the pipes...
才能确定
It's the only way to be sure.
好吧 下次再找你
Okay, I'll get back to you.
准备好面试考核了吗
Ready for the big test?
有我们在 他们真是太幸运了
They should be so lucky to have us, eh?
我是说 我也见过其他年龄大的人
I mean, I've seen the others and they're pretty old so
我想不赢都难啊
I don't see how I'm not going to win.
祝你好运
Good luck man.
选手录像
Contestant slate.
3 2 1
Three, two, one.
我叫安格斯·斯图尔特
My name is Angus Stewart.
这样行吗
Is that okay?
不会很久的
It won't be long now.
你也去吗
Are you going up?
是啊
Yes.
能榜上有名你一定超兴奋
You must be excited to get onto the short list.
我从未想过我能有这样的机会
Oh, I never thought I'd have an opportunity like this.
旧跑道的材料和旧停机坪的跑道是一样的吗
Listen, is the old runway the same runway that they used for the old airfield?
是啊 一样的
Yeah, yeah it is.
我是说 他们还做了扩展
I mean, they've extended it of course.
他们还是从吊架里开始加油吗
And they're still fuelling from inside the hanger?
不 从外面加油的
Oh, no, outside.
那他们在飞船哪里设氢气管道呢
Where are they laying the hydrogen lines to the space plane?
在跑道下面
Oh, under the runway.
他们在跑道表下干什么呢
What did they do with the subsurface to the runway?
我猜是用东西盖住吧
They covered it up I presume.
安格斯 我明白这些事情让人紧张
Angus, these things can be very nerve wracking and I understand...
不 不 不 我不是神经紧张
No, no, no, I'm not stressed.
我曾办过上百场新闻发布会
I've... I've done a hundred press conferences.
我就想和我们最成熟的选手握握手
I just wanted to shake the hand of our most mature contestant.
我能问一下