文图拉太空竞赛
现在进入 加入我们
全名
安格斯 斯图尔特
电子邮箱
年龄段
你有糖尿病
焦虑症或者心脏病吗
你的健康状况怎么样
你有糖尿病吗
Do you suffer from diabetes?
焦虑症
Anxiety?
心脏疾病
Heart condition?
都没有
No.
身体状况完美
P-e-r-f-e-c-t.
照片
Photo.
照片 照片 照片
Photo, photo, photo.
安格斯·斯图尔特 土木工程师
搞定
Good.
应该被选中的理由
'Reasons why I should be chosen.'
准备提交
Ready to submit.
你说什么 我没听明白
What? I don't understand.
安格斯
Angus!
对不起 爸 我们迟到了
Sorry we're late dad
我给你打过电♥话♥
I tried calling you.
他们逼我做完那烦人的数学题才让我来的
They made me stay back for more stupid math.
以后你会感谢我们的
Yeah, well, you'll thank me when you're older.
那你可有得等了
Yeah, when I'm like dead older.
打扰一下 莉兹有事儿跟你说
Pardon me, Liz would like a word.
好
Okay.
安格斯 住得怎么样啊
Angus, are you settling in nicely?
我只能说我在这里呆不了多久
I really don't think I'm going to be here for very long.
胡说八道
Nonsense.
-你命还长着呢 -爸 我很快就回来
- You are very robust. - Dad, I'll be right back.
巴尼
Barney.
咋了
What?
你都不猜一下吗
What, you're not even going to guess?
猜啥
Guess what?
你说过我看起来像一个65岁的老头
Well you said I could look 65.
不会吧 不会吧
No no no, no no no,
你申请了
You entered the competition?
没错
Yup!
天呐 太棒了 太棒了
Oh my gosh, yes yes yes!
那他知道这事吗
Does he know?
他的名字叫伦恩
His name is Len.
他怎么都不说话啊
Why doesn't he talk?
因为没人听得懂
Because nobody listens.
随着他的自理能力变差 我们也会
As his needs increase we will move him from plan D
从计划D换到计划B
to plan B.
他不太适合计划C
He's not really right for plan C.
再然后 我们就会实施计划A了
And then later we move him up to Plan A.
但是他
But he um
他可能想回家
he may want to come back home.
我知道 你有点难以接受
It's always a shock ,isn't it?
你爱的人可能就要在这渡过余生了
Accepting the fact that this may be your loved one's last home.
这样吧 我们还是一周1800美元
So how about we continue with eighteen hundred
的计划然后看看有什么效果
a week and see how it goes?
这样可以吗
Yes?
12个幸运儿已经被挑选出来
Twelve names have been chosen
参加文图拉太空游比赛的抽奖活动
for the Ventura Space Trip Competition lottery.
这12个人将会参加一个直播采访
The short listed contestants will take part in a live TV interview.
到时候现场观众们可以为他们投票
Where you, the public, vote for your-
第三个下面有
Number three down is...
11个空
Eleven letters
那这里应该填"侥幸"
and it's 'A fluke.'
我要看新闻
I want to watch the news.
新闻
News?
那个才不是新闻
That's not the News.
不就是一些老套的废话嘛
It's the same old crap.
都烂大街了
Around and around it goes.
文图拉太空游竞赛的最后三个入选人
And the final three lottery winner names
分别是
for the space trip competition are-
把遥控器还给我
Give it back.
按到野生动物的节目了
Ah, wildlife.
嘿 把频道换回去
Hey, turn it back.
康纳·克兰斯顿
Conor Cranston.
阿德里安· 塞米缇
Adrian Ciminitti.
安格斯·斯图尔特
Angus Stewart.
以上就是我们的入选名单
So those are our lucky short listers.
当12位入选者在节目上介绍自己的时候
Which one will you be voting for
观众们可以为其投出宝贵的一票
as they present themselves on the live TV interview?
获胜者会同马库斯·布朗以及
The winner will join Marcus Brown and six other
其他六位付钱乘坐的旅客一起去太空遨游
paying passengers, some who have paid-
运气好而已
Serendipity.
就是这样
That's the answer.
巴尼
Barney!
这是巴尼学费账单
OK,Barney's school fees...
养老院账单
Retirement home bills...
还有一些是你的 我不知道是啥
and I don't know something for you.
巴尼
Barney!
你应该早点叫我的
You should've woken me up.
你什么时候早起成功过
Since when did you become an early riser?
今天我在新闻上看到了
You know I saw on the news um
一个叫安格斯·斯图尔特的人
Some guy named Angus Stewart
入选了那个太空旅游竞赛
entered that space competition.
他的名字就在入选名单上
His name came up in the lottery.
真是无奇不有 跟咱爸同名同姓
Kinda weird, same name.
说起这个
Speaking of which,
今天下班后 我打算把望眼镜带过去
I thought I'll take Angus' telescope to him after work today,
这样他还能做些自己喜欢的事情
give him something to do there.
对哈 爸爸会很高兴的
Yeah, he'd like that.
我要去
I'll come.
我还得去爸爸的房♥子一趟
I have to go to Dad's house.
房♥产中介说他们准备带人来看♥房♥♥子了
The realtor says that they're going to have a showing.
我得过去收拾一下
I'll pick up some boxes.
爸爸 我能晚点做数学作业吗
Dad? Can I skip math.
不行
No, you can't.
你啥时候能做完
What time do you finish?
两点 呸 4点
Two. Four.
那就4点
Four it is.
慢点 等等我
Take your bar.
我忘拿文件了
I forgot a file.
慢点
Hey, take your bar.
停职停薪通知
走开
Go away!
你赢得了那个太空之旅
You won the space trip.
我还没赢呢
I didn't win anything yet.
走开
Go away!
你就是赢了
You have!
大家在这干嘛呢
What's everybody doing?
太阳下山了 安格斯
The sun is out, Angus.
不如出去转转吧
Why don't you get some fresh air?
你个走狗屎运的混♥蛋♥
Lucky bastard.
看我♥干♥嘛
What?
你真的觉得我能做到吗
You really think I could, huh?
你可以的
You can do it.
我就知道你是能说话的
I knew you could speak.
石灰岩的侵蚀
土木工程论文
作者:安格斯·斯图尔特
有人吗
Hello?
威廉姆斯太太 你在吗
Hello Mrs Williams?
日落山谷庄园
那么多的数学公式 烦死了
And then we did more boring equations,
还有百分比啊 圆周率啊
then percentages, then pi...
就是这样啊 你以后会用到的 小巴
Yeah, well you need math Barn.
我以后要当宇航员 所以可以不用学
I'm going to be an astronaut, so I don't.
宇航员就更要学好数学科学这些了
That's all math and science.
安格斯就不喜欢数学