Aw she didn't know what she was doing
她欠下那些债的时候 她头脑不清楚
when she did that, she was not in the right mind.
是什么公♥司♥居然忍♥心把驴保护区
What kind of company sells a donkey sanctuary
卖♥♥给一个75岁的
to a seventy-five year old woman,
-老年痴呆的女人 -违法的那种
- with dementia? - A criminal one.
爸 我们也应该谈谈卖♥♥掉养老屋的事情
Dad, we should talk about selling that too.
我呢
You know um,
我就一个人去遛狗吧
I'm gonna take the dog for a walk alone.
你身上带了手♥机♥吗
Do you have your phone on you?
我是老了 但腿脚还利索
You know, I can still walk.
路面冻融了是吧
Freeze thaw, huh?
道路底层下面可能有石灰岩
The subsurface may have some limestone.
所以才会造成这些塌陷
That's what's causing all the cavings.
这些路在当初设计的时候
You know these roads were only meant to last
就只有二十年的寿命
about twenty years.
是吗
Yah.
我会记着的
I'll keep that in mind.
莫莉
Molly.
莫莉
Molly.
他到底在干嘛
What the hell's he doing now?
安格斯
Angus.
安格斯 拜托小声点
Angus, please.
我们明天还得上班呢
Some of us gotta work tomorrow.
好的马上
Yes, one minute.
谢谢
Thank you.
-爸你还好吗 -没事
- Dad, are you ok? - Yeah.
要给你把呼吸喷雾拿来吗
Do you need your spray?
好了 慢点 深呼吸 爸爸
Okay, okay, deep breaths, daddy.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
有我照顾你呢 爸爸
I got you, daddy.
我很期待听到你的消息哦
Well, I look forward to hearing from you.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye.
你长得真帅
You're lovely.
乔 晚餐好了
Dinner time, Joe.
听着 你♥爸♥爸
Listen, your father,
他在这愿意待多久就待多久
he can stay here if he wants
但你别忘了当初照顾你♥妈♥的♥时候有多辛苦
but remember how sick you got with your mother.
你整天都没法合眼 而且一直处于焦虑
You never slept, you were always anxious,
你都放弃了考教师资格证
you gave up on your teacher's degree,
你♥爸♥也没帮上什么忙
your father couldn't cope.
结果所有的事情都落在了你肩上
You were left doing it all.
我不要让你再经历一次
I'm not having you go through that again.
你是在说你自己不想再经历一次了吧
You mean, you don't want to go through that again.
你别想着把我爸塞进什么养老院里
Don't you dare try to shove my father into a home.
不是我想把他塞到养老院里
I'm not trying to shove him in a home,
是他自己说他不想成为负担
he's said he didn't want to be a burden.
他还没到要住进养老院的程度呢
He's not there yet, not even close.
即便是时候到了 那也得由我来决定
And when the time comes, it will be my decision.
而不由你
Not yours!
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸 要不是因为你他也不会搬过来
He wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, dad.
小巴 事情没你想的那么简单
More complicated than that Barn.
他还是可以回家看我们的
He can always come back home.
铺的什么烂路
Crappy stuff.
-你一定是安格斯了 -没错
- You must be Angus. - Yes.
谢谢你这么快就帮我们登记入住了
Thank you for getting us in so fast.
你太客气了
Oh you're welcome.
现在还有些表格
So, here are the forms
需要填一下
to fill out.
不过我们还是想先看看
But, we'll see how we do.
我觉得他可能就是想来试试
I think he just wants to have a trial.
正如你所听到的 我们正在安装
As you can hear, new fire doors
新的防火系统
are being installed.
我们还在解决磨合期的一些小问题
We're working on the teething problems.
午饭
Lunch-
午饭是在中午开餐 晚饭六点开餐
lunch is at noon, dinner at six.
他晚上8点才会饿
Doesn't get hungry until eight.
以后就会习惯的
Well, he will here.
这个房♥间很不错的
This is a lovely room.
而且 我大部分都会待在办公室
Now, I am always in my office.
有什么问题可以随时来找我谈
So you can come and talk to me, anytime.
你随时都可以加入我们的活动
Now, feel free to join in
比如撸撸狗啊 唱唱歌♥啊
for pat the dog and songs.
他不唱歌♥
He doesn't sing.
好吧
Right, okay.
这是你的呼叫铃
There's your bell.
你可以随时呼叫我们
You can ring any time.
一听到铃♥声♥ 我们就会马上赶过来的
And we will be right there, right away.
好啦 爸爸
Okay Dad.
电♥话♥放在这里了 好吗
Here's your phone, okay?
等会打给你
I'm going to call you later.
希望你有个愉快的晚餐
Have a good dinner.
走吧 巴尼
C'mon Barns.
你不该在这里的
You shouldn't be here.
这是为入选者设置的一些问题 你看看
Some questions to ask the short listed contestants.
'你为什么想要去太空'
'Why do you want to go to space?'
问题还是这么老套
Original question.
又不是我写的
I didn't write them.
氢气管道还是有泄露
Hydrogen line is still leaking.
我们可能要推迟发射时间
We may have to push the launch.
他们会解决的
They'll fix it.
接近有30万的人提交了申请
Nearly three hundred thousand submissions.
12个入选名额
Twelve names.
一个获胜者
One ticket.
所以发射时刻要足够精彩
Take off has to be a great show.
文图拉太空竞赛的报名截止时间是
And finally, submissions for the Ventura space competition
今晚12点 但现在已有上万人申请了
close at midnight with already thousands of applicants.
其中只有12个人能参与抽奖
Twelve of those names will be drawn from the lottery hat,
没准你就是其中的一个幸运儿呢
so could one of them be you?
这也太疯狂了
Nut cases.
吃早餐吧
Breakfast.
我还不想吃
Um, I'm not- I don't-
吃吧
Yeah, yeah, you will.
这些鸡蛋不怎么好吃
These eggs are rubbery.
只要我想 我随时都可以离开这里
I can leave this joint anytime I want.
女士们先生们 不要忘了
Don't forget. ladies and gentlemen
今天理发师的工作时间是10点到16点
the hairdresser will be in today from 10 til 4.
♪ 我孤身一人 ♪
♪ I ain't got nobody ♪
♪ 也没人在乎我 ♪
♪ And nobody cares for me ♪
她唱得不太行啊 你不觉得吗
She's a little flat ,don't you think?
♪ 我孤身一人 ♪
♪ I ain't got nobody ♪
♪ 也没人在乎 ♪
♪ And nobody cares for- ♪
♪ 没人在乎 ♪
♪ Nobody cares for- ♪
♪ 没人在乎我 ♪
♪ Nobody cares for me ♪
♪ 雪花有九瓣 难道不是天赐吗 ♪
♪ Snowflake is nine, aint that devine ♪
♪ 你是我的 ♪
♪ Won't you be mine ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
我们下周见
And I'll see some of you next week.
莫莉
爸 就问候一下
你还好吗
你还好吗
我打了你的电♥话♥ 接啊
要去跳舞吗
Do you want to dance?
一切都会好起来的
It does get better, you know.
好了 伦恩 安格斯
Right then, Len,Angus.
-该进去啦 -你看见了吗
- Time to come in. - Did you see the thing?
天黑啦 其他人都已经进去了
in the pitch black, and guest residents inside now.
-我会照顾他的 -我要关门了哦
- I'll take care of him. - I've got to close up.
安格斯 快进来
Angus.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Night.
我都懂 我都懂
I know, I know.