May I ask it,
你们的宇宙飞船真有1600吨♥重吗
does your spacecraft weigh 1600 tons?
正有这么重
It weighs exactly that.
准确吗 精确吗
And is that exact, exact?
-当然是很精确的 -是啊
- It is precisely exact. - Yes.
-那很重了 -确实
- That's a lot of weight. - Indeed it is.
飞船在地下要怎么运作呢
How does that work underground?
跑道下铺有多少石灰岩呢
How much limestone is there left under the runway?
你大可放心 表下大部分的沙石都是
You can rest assure that it's mostly sandstone under-
本次项目我们有顶尖工程师负责
We have the top engineers working on the project.
能保证赢者的安全
And our winner will be in safe hands.
别担心
Don't you worry.
前提是要全方位检查
Provided that they check with the stress loading on the runway.
跑道的承重载荷
With the all-up configuration.
谢谢提醒
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
至少我们知道了
At least it's good to know.
我们会把你的顾虑传达给我们的员工
We'll pass your concerns along to our people.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
祝你好运
Good luck, Angus.
我们修好氢气管道了吗
Have we fixed the hydrogen line?
快了
We're almost there.
我还挺喜欢他的 安格斯·斯图尔特.
You know what, I like him, Angus Stewart.
他看起来得有百来岁了
He looks a hundred.
他会成为宠儿的
He could be a favourite.
希望还是别吧
Let's hope not.
开始了吗
Did it start yet?
他表现好吗
Is he doing okay?
加油 安格斯
Let's go Angus.
如果我被选中了
If I was chosen?
我会设立奖学金基金会
I'd start a scholarship fund.
拨♥打♥或发送短♥信♥至1-800-55-6678 给选手投票
对 为了弱势群体
Yeah. For the underprivileged.
毕竟不是每个人都有机会实现梦想的
Because not everybody gets a chance to achieve their dreams.
这便是本次航行的意义所在
And that's what this trip is all about that.
一生也就一次做大梦的机会
A once in a life chance to dream big.
漂亮
Well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
下一位 安格斯·斯图尔特,
Angus Stewart, you're next.
轮到你了
Over to you.
是啊
Yeah.
所以 我们最后的选手是安格斯·斯图尔特
So, our last contestant is Angus Stewart.
你好 安格斯
Hello Angus.
安格斯 你是选手中年龄最大的
Angus, you are our oldest contestant.
你可能是太空里第一位国民爷爷
You may be the first civilian grandpa in space.
有机会能够进行这次旅行 感觉如何
How does it feel to be in with a chance for the trip of a lifetime.
前提是专家们都完成他们的工作了
Providing that the 'experts' have done their job properly,
地质学家已经对地区进行了适当的调查
and the geologists have checked out this area properly.
还有
And-
前提是
providing that the -
他太紧张了
He's too tense!
他好像醉了一样
He looks a little drunk.
跑道本身已经足够牢固了
runway itself has sufficiently reinforced...
-当然 是的 -这样就不那么容易
- Yes. Yes. -So that there's not a great deal of -
被侵蚀了
Ero-ero-eroding.
对 是的
Right, yes,
那么 安格斯 你曾是名土木工程师
so, Angus. You were a civil engineer,
很明显你懂得不少啊
clearly you knew a lot of stuff.
告诉我们选你的原因
Tell us why you should be chosen?
你为什么想去太空
Why do you want to go?
现在外面有成百上千人
There are hundreds of thousands of people out there right now
希望能坐在你现在的位置
wishing they were sitting where you are.
是的 我知道 我 我
Yes, I know. I...I yeah...
所以 观众凭什么投票给你
So, why should the public vote for you?
你有什么特别之处
What makes you that special?
我一直都想当名宇航员
I always wanted to be an astronaut.
-好的 然后呢 -我
- Yes, and? - I...
靠 他太紧张了 他僵在那了
Damn, he's excited, I think he froze up.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
加油安格斯 说话啊
C'mon Angus, say something.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
-不 -他还好吗
- Oh no. - Is he okay?
他还行吗
Is he okay?
天呐 我就知道这是个坏主意
God, I knew this was a bad idea.
把他带走
At least he's shut up.
把他带走
Get him out of there.
是TIA发作了吗
Was it a TIA?
TIA 短暂性脑缺血发作
是的
Yes, it was.
他需要大量的休息
And he's going to need a lot of rest.
我没想到你居然让他参加比赛了
I can't believe you put him into that competition.
他也想去
He wanted to go.
人家怎么会选他呢
How did he even get picked?
名单上有他的名字
His name came up.
我们捏造了他的出生日期
We fudged his birth date.
-你诈骗啊 -这不是爸爸的错
- You lied? - It wasn't Dad's fault.
我想帮他来着
I was trying to help him.
他们怎么会想要这么虚弱的人呢
How could they even consider a frail man like that?
看到彗星他就好起来了
The comet would have made him all better!
-这就好了 -巴尼
-It can fix things. -Barney.
它只是一块由冰和灰构成的冰岩石
It's just a frozen rock made of ice and dust.
解决不了问题
It can't fix anything.
爸爸
Dad?
-我要回去 -爸爸 不行
- I have to go back. - Dad, no.
-爸爸 结束了 -那不安全
-Dad, it's over. -It's not safe!
对 那不安全
That's right, it's not safe.
不 不 不对 莫莉你不懂
No, no, no, Molly you don't understand.
不 我明白
No, I do understand.
你想去实现梦想 但现在一切都结束了
You had a dream to go up and now it's over.
-跑道不 -你太老了
- The runway is not - You're too old.
好了 各位 麻烦离开这里
Alright, folks, I'd like to ask you all to leave.
-爸爸 -安格斯 躺回床上
- Dad? -Angus, let's get you back in bed.
好了 就躺在这
There we go, cmon, let's have a lie down here.
你的爸爸需要休息
Your dad has to relax.
晚安各位
Cmon, goodnight everyone.
我不想走 我想陪他
I don't want to go, I want to stay with him.
不 你给我回家
No you're going home.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
罗伯特
Robert
他和我做了一笔不靠谱的交易
He's told me to execute a dodgy trade.
银行里的每个人都违反规则
Everybody in banking bends the rules.
我不管其他人
I don't care about everybody.
我搞砸了 莫儿
I screwed up, Mol.
1972年5月2日
May 2nd 1972.
斯图尔特先生
Mr. Stewart.
感谢您申请航♥天♥飞机专员
Thank you for your application to be a mission specialist on the space shuttle.
很遗憾 在本次航♥天♥员选拔中
Unfortunately you have not been selected
您落选了
in your bid to become an astronaut on this occasion.
嘿 安格斯
Hey Angus,
我想来看看你
I wanted to come and see you.
当面告诉你
Tell you in person.
医生检查出问题
It was a medical concern.
我年轻时 想结婚
You know when I was young, I wanted to marry,
生四个孩子 住在城♥堡♥里
have four children, live in a castle.
当然 我还想去太空
Oh, and of course, I wanted to go to space.
这是我清单上最后的愿望
That was the last wish on my list.
我想完成四分之一还不赖
I suppose one out of four ain't bad.
你有个幸福的家庭 安格斯
You have a lovely family, Angus.
不管怎样 投票结果说了算
Anyway, the vote's in,
他们选择了那个男孩
they chose the boy.
行 我知道了
I know, I figured.
好吧
Okay.
还有 安格斯