You lost him?
不是弄丢了 找不到了
Not lost, misplaced.
这是什么鬼疗养院
What the hell kind of a place is this?
相当糟糕的一个
A pretty crappy one.
安格斯的确给病人们造成了一些麻烦
Angus did cause some chaos with the residents.
没错 但是他实际上做了
Yes, but what he actually did do...
并且他在全国比赛中撒了谎
And he lied his way through a national competition.
他去告诉他们了
He's gone to tell them.
告诉谁什么
Tell who what?
马库斯 跑道 鲕状岩
Marcus, the runway, oolite.
鲕状岩什么的都够了
Enough with the oolite!
我的天 安格斯知道了
Oh my God. Angus knows!
文图拉有麻烦了 我们得去帮帮他
The Ventura is in trouble, we need to help him.
巴尼
Barney!
安格斯
Angus!
他在那
There he is.
他在那 他在那
There he is, there he is.
安格斯 站住
Angus, stop!
爸爸 站住 上车
Dad, stop, get in.
我要和你一起去
I'm going with you.
我们必须阻止他们
We just have to stop them.
好了 别这样 行吗
Okay, stop this, okay?
停下来
Just stop!
如果你是错的怎么办
What if you're wrong?
这是一家大公♥司♥
This is a massive company.
他们会做一遍又一遍的检查和测试
They would have done survey after survey, test after test.
看在上帝的份上 这曾经是一条跑道
This used to be a runway for Christ sake!
你知道我建了多少条路吗
Do you have any idea how many roads I've built?
我告诉你 绝对有问题
I'm telling you this is not right.
老爸 你是百分之百的确定
Dad, are you absolutely sure
在那片区域有鲕状岩吗
that there is oolite in the region?
在跑道下面是有鲕状岩吗
That there is oolite under the runway?
你要给我的不仅仅是直觉
You're gonna have to give me more than just a hunch.
给我举一个这样难以置信的事情的例子
Give me one example of such an implausible scenario.
告诉他们泰坦尼克号♥的事
Tell them about the Titanic.
它撞上了冰山
It hit an iceberg.
它是一艘不沉的船 但还是沉了
It was an unsinkable ship and it sunk.
挑战者
The Challenger?
那是个反常的事故而已
That was a freak accident.
不 不是的 O型环
No it wasn't, the O Rings.
他们在上楼前就知道有问题
They knew before they went up that there was a problem.
爸爸 如果安格斯认为有什么问题 那就是
Dad, if Angus thinks something is wrong it is!
好了 大家都闭嘴
Okay, everybody shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
现在 我们要做的是去告诉他们
Right now, what we need to do is go and tell them
安格斯知道一些事情 好吗
that Angus knows that something, alright?
上车
Get in the car!
现在
Now!
祝你好运 爸爸 来吧 我们走吧
Good luck dad, come on, let's go.
停止
安全检查点
限制区
未授权者请远离
文图拉
他是来拜访的
He's come to visit.
是吗
Has he?
他有通行证吗
Does he have a pass?
就在那里
There it is.
我认得你
I recognize you.
你就是那个发布视频的人
You're the one who's posted that video?
关于跑道的 对吗
About the runway, right?
是我上传的
I posted it.
那个视频很有趣
It was interesting.
下班后禁止访客
No visitors after hours.
嘿 听着
Hey, listen.
我在一家银行工作
I worked at a bank.
在千禧年我们必须打电♥话♥告诉
At the millennium we had to call in
所有退休的老人以防万一
all the old guys out of retirement just in case
有一个我们不知该怎么修复的漏洞
there was a bug that we didn't know how to fix.
这是真的 他在那里呆过几周
That's true, he was there for weeks.
是 我记得
Oh yeah, I remember that,
以防电脑坏了或什么的 对吗
In case the computers crashed, or something right?
是
Yeah.
我不能让你进去
I can't let you in.
对不起
Excuse me.
这是鲕状岩
This is oolite.
它是一种非常轻的矿物
It's a very light weight mineral
它在这个区域随处可见
It's found all over this area.
现在 宇宙飞船有几百吨♥重
Now the space plane, weighs hundreds of tons
我认为跑道不够坚固
And I don't think the runway
不足以承受这个重量
is stable enough to take it.
我爸对道路了如指掌
My dad knows everything about roads.
也熟知飞机跑道
And runways.
你记得那个O形圈的事故吗
Do you remember the O rings?
泰坦尼克号♥
The Titanic?
是 它撞上了冰山
Yes, it hit an iceberg.
不沉之舟沉没了
The unsinkable ship sunk.
泰坦尼克号♥ 号♥称不沉之舟
现在想象一下 假如你能帮这个人
Now imagine if you could help this man potentially avert
避免潜在的大灾难
a potential catastrophe.
假如你能帮他阻止灾难的发生
If you could help him stop it,
但你却没有去做
and you didn't.
会有人死
People could die.
好吧
Okay.
你 只有你
You, only you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-你进去吧 -爸 祝你好运
- In you go. - Good luck dad!
加油 安格斯
Go get 'em, Angus.
再见 爸 我们就在这里
Bye Dad, we're right here.
对不起
Excuse me.
打扰一下 你能告诉我
Excuse me, could you tell me-
对不起 我在找
Excuse me, I'm looking-
请问马库斯·布朗的办公室怎么走
Could you tell me where Marcus Brown's office is?
你是这里的员工吗
Are you suppose to be here? Uh...
-你是吗 -我一会找你
- Sir? - I'll be right with you.
-抱歉 -我在找布朗先生的办公室
- Excuse me. - I'm looking for Mr. Brown's office,
马库斯·布朗
Marcus Brown.
-先生 -那个马库斯 天啊
- Sir. - Marcus... you know, oh jeez.
-打扰一下 -老天啊
- Excuse me. - Oh dear god.
安格斯
Angus.
跑道下有鲕状岩
There is oolite underneath the runway.
氢气管道有泄漏 这不安全
The hydrogen line has leaked and it is not safe.
你发现了其他人都没发现的错误
And you are the expert who found the flaw
你是那个专家
that nobody else did.
我就是
That's exactly who I am.
我们有数百位工程师
We have several hundred engineers
一直在这里工作
who have been working on this site.
"安全第一" 对吗
'Safety is our first priority, ' right?
安格斯 这个基地振兴了
Angus, this base has revitalized
这个社区
this community.
这些事对马库斯来说很重要
These things matter to Marcus.
我知道你买♥♥这个地方
I know that you have acquired this site
因为这里的跑道是基本现成的
because the runway is basically prepped and in situ.
我了解你偷工减料是因为你不管怎样
And I know you cut corners because you needed to be
都要成为第一艘商用宇宙飞船
the first commercial space craft, no matter what.
你知道的 急于求成
It takes one small thing, and you know this
而忽略小事
that is overlooked in the rush to success,
一件小事也会酿成大祸
that one small thing will cause a disaster.
天啊
Oh dear God.
包裹在飞船氢气管线外的真空管
The vacuum pipe surrounding the spaceship's
没有完全密封
hydrogen line has not been sealed properly.
我们已经修好了
We fixed it.
氢气泄漏了
The hydrogen leaked
冻结了周围的地下水