and it froze the surrounding ground water.
地底的多孔石灰岩会怎么样
What happened to the porous limestone underneath?
我们重新加固了跑道
We re-enforced the runway.
但你了解所有的配置吗
But did you account for the all up configuration?
飞船和乘客的重量
The weight of the ship and the passengers?
如果你超出哪怕一千克
and if you're off by even one kilogram
冻结的冰会挤压地底的石灰岩
the ice can press on the limestone underneath.
使裂缝扩大
Enlarge the cracks.
形成
Resulting...
一个会吞噬整个宇宙飞船和其上所有乘客
In a hole so big that will swallow the entire spacecraft
的大洞
and all the passengers in it!
好吧 听着 假如存在一个问题
Okay, listen, if there is a problem.
正如你所说的那样
And it is as you say it is?
-你建议我们怎样来解决它 -得了吧
- How do you suggest we fix it? - Oh come on.
他已经退休二十年了
He's been retired for twenty years.
不可能谁有意见
We can't go listening to everybody
-我们都要去听 -比尔
- who has an opinion. - Bill-
-我们有专家 -听我说
- we have the experts. - Listen to me.
如果你把氢气管线移到
If you move the hydrogen lines
跑道的另一端
to the other end of the runway.
就在装配区 那也许有用
Where the assembly area is, that may work.
然后你做的就是重铺跑道
and then all you have to do is re-lay the runway.
是 就这些
Yeah, that's all.
你知道那要花多少钱吗
Do you have any idea how much that's going to cost?
行 那么就抓住机会
Yeah, well then just take the chance
制♥造♥这个沉洞
and create the sinkhole
并让文图拉项目随之失败
and let the Ventura project sink with it.
我父亲曾说 这个任务不可能成功
My father said that this mission couldn't work.
我花了二十五年
I spent twenty five years of my life
来让他和其他人相信这能成功
trying to convince him and everyone else that it could.
现在我们在这里
And now we're here.
从现在开始 我们再无♥界♥限
From now on, our boundaries are limitless.
终于 每个人都有机会
Every human could eventually have the chance
从太空看到我们在宇宙中的位置
to see our place in the universe from space.
并且这只是开始
And that's just the beginning.
我相信我们注定要去探索太空
I believe we were meant to explore
我们也将会做
and we are going to do it.
我完全同意你的看法 先生
I totally agree with you sir.
我只是想让这件事有个正确的开始
I just want it to start correctly.
我们将按计划进行
We are going ahead on schedule.
我们会按时发射
And we will launch on time.
好吧 图在这里
Okay, the map is here.
文件在这里 看一下吧
Documents are here, just take a look.
谢谢 祝你好运
Thank you, good luck.
比尔
Bill.
鲕状岩有多深
How far down is the Oolite?
氢气管线埋在多深
How far down is the hydrogen line?
怎么样 爸
How'd it go, dad?
我告诉他们了
I told them.
我不知道他们会不会听我的 但我说了
I don't know if they heard me, but I told them.
至少你试过了
Well, at least you tried.
爸 我们现在做什么
What do we do now dad?
某件我很久之前就该去做的事
Something I should have done a long long time ago.
抱歉 我以前没来过
Sorry I haven't visited before.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
叫什么
Eh..?
叫芭迪
Oh, Patty!
芭迪
Patty.
芭迪
Patty
确保它们每一个都能在这里过得好
Make sure that every one of them gets a good home.
这就是我挺身而出的原因
'Reason why I should be chosen.'
马库斯 你还记得千禧年的病毒爆发吗
Marcus, do you remember the millennium bug panic?
这些老程序员
Those old computer guys
只有他们知道该如何解决这个问题
they were the only ones who knew how to fix the things.
马库斯 你♥爸♥相信你的梦想
Marcus, your father believed in your dreams,
但我认为 他只是希望你能正确地去做
but I think, he just wanted to make sure you did it right.
给媒体打电♥话♥
Call the press.
驴保护区
你是那个搞火箭的
You're the rocket man.
找安格斯吗
Looking for Angus?
我们玩个游戏吧
Let's play a game, shall we?
给你个提示 你很冷
A clue, you're cold.
更冷了
Colder!
暖和点了 更暖和了
Warmer, warmer.
另一个提示
Another clue.
它们有毛茸茸的长耳朵
They have long furry ears.
好热
Oh, sizzling.
祝你好运 帅哥
Good luck, gorgeous!
这意味着什么
What does it mean?
意味着你必须 这么做
It means you have to do this.
你的朋友告诉我能在这里找到你
You're friend told me I might find you here.
你是挽救了这个计划的人
You're the man who saved the mission.
是跑道的事吗
Wasn't the right road.
不是
No.
你慷慨陈词中所说的
What you put in your personal statement.
你想去的原因
The reasons why you wanted to go.
我曾对我爸说过同样的话
I said the same thing to my dad.
你的吗
Yours?
六个月后
安格斯
Angus?
天啊 现在这里所有老家伙
Lord help us, all the old folks here
都会想上天了
are gonna want to go up now.
想象一下保险
Imagine the insurance.
想象一下宣传
Imagine the publicity.
一路平安
Safe travels.
谢谢
Thanks.
最后一位旅客来了
Final passengers arriving.
你们只允许到这里
This is as far as you're allowed.
好吧 安格斯
Okay Angus,
倒计时两小时
T-minus 2 hours.
祝你飞行愉快
have a great flight.
非常感谢
Thank you so much for this.
我会下一个去
I'll take the next one.
祝你旅行愉快
You, enjoy the ride.
该出发了
Time to fly.
祝好运 好吗
For luck. Ok?
你知道我必须这样做
You know I have to do this.
我知道 去做吧
I know, you do.
爸 一路平安
Safe trip daddy.
一路平安
Safe flight.
宇航员 现在登上宇宙飞船
The astronauts, now boarding the spacecraft.
宇航员 登机
Astronaut, on board.
宇航员 我会一直看着你
Astronaut, I'll be watching you.
现在那是你的了
That's yours now.
你应得的
You earned it.
启动逃生系统 已启动
Launch escape system, armed.
近距离工作人员已就位
Close out crew are in position.
让我来
Let me do it.
不 我们会错过的
No, we'll miss it!
拿来 快拿来 好了
Oh, come come come. Alright
行了 调大音量 调大音量
Ok. Turn up the sound, turn up the sound!
一次重大的技术故障后
After a major technical glitch,
马库斯·布朗损失了数亿元
jeopardized Marcus Brown's billion dollar bid
成为了第一艘商业载人宇宙飞船
to become the first commercial passenger space flight
最终 了不起的文图拉宇宙飞船
finally the delayed inaugural voyage
开启了被延误的首航
of the magnificent space plane Ventura.
所有系统运行正常 准备发射
All system nominal, go for launch.
倒计时三十秒
T-minus 30 seconds.
倒计时十秒
T-minus 10.
九 八 七 六
Nine, eight, seven, six-
五 四 三 二 一
five four three two one
文图拉正全速前进