Angus didn't like math.
但他还是可以当宇航员啊
And he's going to be an astronaut.
等一下 你刚刚说什么
Woah woah woah, what?
小巴
Barn...
没什么啊
Nothing.
没什么 是吗
Nothing, huh?
爸 爸 爸
Dad, dad, dad.
不要告诉他我说溜嘴了
Don't tell him I said anything.
我本该保守秘密的
It's supposed to be a secret.
听着 巴尼 不要担心
Hey Barns, don't worry about it,
我不会跟他提的
I'm not going to make any mention it.
把这个盒子搬到安格斯的房♥间
Just take the box up to Angus's room
然后再给我们倒杯咖啡 好吗
and get us some coffee, alright?
安格斯 你居然参加了那个太空竞赛
Angus, you entered the space competition?
莫莉没来吗
Where's Molly?
她正带着房♥地♥产♥经纪人的客户看你的房♥子
Showing your house to the realtor's clients.
你怎么觉得你能去太空竞赛呢
How did you think that you were going to get away with this?
你已经八十岁了
You're eighty years old.
-七十五 -而且你在这
- Seventy five. - And you're here.
你难道不应该去你想去的地方吗
Well, shouldn't you be where you're suppose to be?
做你的 怎么说来着 交易吗
Doing some of your, what is it? Deals?
听我说
Listen to me,
我被坐办公室的那帮家伙给炒了
I worked my ass off from office boy up.
这一切都是谁付钱的
Who's paying for all of this?
安格斯
Angus.
我不是故意要告诉他的
I didn't mean to tell him.
没事 大家都知道了
Oh it's okay, everybody knows.
但他们选了你
But they picked you.
你会赢得比赛的
You're going to win the competition.
你将成为一名宇航员
You're going to be an Astronaut!
安格斯 你得跟他们说实话
Angus, you're going to have to tell them the truth.
我们得帮你好好准备下
We need to get you ready.
到浴光室跟我汇合
Meet me in that sunroom place.
-我们要挑件行头 -安格斯
- We need to pick an outfit. - Angus.
安格斯
Angus!
什么意思
Excuse me?
-这件怎么样 -不行不行
- What about this? - No no no,
不要黄色的
Not the yellow. Not the yellow.
请问大家是谁
Who is everybody?
我能去吗
Can I come?
什么
What?
我们要给你化个妆
We need to do something with your face.
我的脸怎么了
What's wrong with my face?
你看起来太苍白了
You're too pale.
这里一切都还好吗
Everything alright in here?
好吧
Alright.
巴尼 你要知道
Look Barney, you gotta understand
这是场持久战 你姥爷很虚弱
this is a long shot, your grandfather is frail.
我们明天演练
Tomorrow, we rehearse.
光是起飞就可能要了你的命
The lift off alone may kill you.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous,
他们要的是年轻健康 意志坚定的人
they want young, healthy, thick.
-宇航员啊 -别那么叫他
- Astronaut! - Don't call him that.
在某种意义上讲 没错
Kind of, yes, in a way.
这纯属是骗人的
It was completely conned.
她在报纸上看到了这个广♥告♥
She saw this ad in the newspaper,
她不知道用什么办法买♥♥下来了驴群
somehow she just bought the donkey herd,
土地 所有的东西
the land, the whole thing.
几千美金 把所有东西都划在信♥用♥卡♥上
Thousands of dollars, put the whole thing on a credit card
直到木已成舟 我才发现发生了什么
so I didn't even know it was happening until it was too late.
我刚刚向伦恩讲你妈妈和驴群的事
I just told Len about your mother and the donkey herd.
我带了些东西过来
So I brought some things over
下周我就能完工车♥库♥
and I'll finish the garage next week.
爸爸 是户很好的人家
It's a nice family, dad.
爸爸 房♥地♥产♥经纪人觉得我们可以
Dad, the realtor thinks we could sell the donkeys
把驴群卖♥♥个好
for a good-
不行
No.
把房♥子卖♥♥了 就是这样
Sold the house. And that is that.
-还好吗 伦恩 -你从来没有去看过它们
- How you doing, Len? - You've never even visited them.
我想我要去躺下睡一觉
You know, I think I'm going to and lie down and take a nap.
我们刚刚卖♥♥掉了他的房♥子
We just sold his home.
准备好了吗
Ready?
爸爸 问他几个问题让他练习一下
Dad, ask him some questions so he can practice.
我不会参与的 巴尼
I am not getting involved in this, Barney.
安格斯 你喜欢你工作的哪一点
Angus, what did you like about your job?
我喜欢修东西
I like to fix things.
你都修些什么呢
What things did you fix?
那些你不太容易想到的
Um, well, things that you don't really think about.
比如公路 还有跑道
Like roads and runways.
有一次 有个跑道
One time, there was this runway.
建在一层浅灰岩上
That was built on a bed of oolitic limestone.
水在石灰岩上侵蚀出了一个洞
And water eroded a hole in the limestone
这种情况在地下水结冰时会发生
and that can happen when ground water freezes.
埋在跑道底下的管子炸了 石灰岩溶解
Then the pipe underneath the runway, burst and the limestone dissolved
这个过程叫做冻融破碎
this process is called Freeze thaw shattering...
Agnus 这跟比赛没关系
Agnus, thanks, thanks. It's not relevant.
-爸 这很有意思 -这跟比赛无关
- Dad, it's interesting. - It's not relevant.
跟比赛有关系
It is relevant.
跑道上的天坑
A sinkhole in a runway?
大爆♥炸♥
Kaboom.
你得建一条好的道路
You got to have the right road.
安格斯 你为什么想赢得这场比赛
Angus. Why do you want to win this?
对 安格斯 你为什么想赢得比赛
Yeah Angus, why do you want to win this trip?
我一直都想去
I've always wanted to go.
我是说 一直
I mean, always.
从比你还小的时候就开始了
I mean, since I was younger than you.
想象一下 巴尼
Just imagine, Barney,
你进入太空
you go up into space,
你转过身来 就看到了地球
and you turn around and there's earth
漂浮在太空中
Floating.
什么都挡不住你
Nothing's holding it up.
太壮观了
And it's so magnificent
漂亮得像块华丽的大理石
and beautiful like a gorgeous marble.
多少人能有这等机遇
How many people have that opportunity?
至于我现在为什么要这么做
and why am I doing it now?
因为我不会再有第二次机会了
Because I ain't gonna get another opportunity
如果我让这次机会白白溜走就太傻了
and I'd be a damn fool to let one this pass.
你准备好了
You're ready.
来点音乐
Let's have some music.
我来
I'll do it.
安格斯
Angus.
你要在彗星上许愿
You need to make a wish on the comet.
一对一赢得去太空的免费船票
head to head to win the one free ticket to space.
就像我说的 永远不要放弃你的梦想
Never give up on your dreams is what I say,
这是为那些幸运的入围者准备的一首舞曲
so here's a song to dance to for those lucky short listers.
♪ 我说话吞吞吐吐 ♪
♪ I get tongue tied ♪
♪ 只因看到你秋水明眸 ♪
♪ just looking in your eyes ♪
♪ 我突然喜不能言 ♪
♪ and I go speechless ♪
♪ 只因你要次蜻蜓点水 ♪
♪ when you say you want a little kiss ♪
♪ 我变得笨口拙舌 ♪
♪ and I am struck dumb ♪
♪ 当你说你想赠与我 ♪
♪ when you say you wanna give me some ♪
♪ 只有三个字能让你满意 ♪
♪ It's just like three words can do for you ♪
♪ 现在我有话想对你说 ♪
♪ Now there are things that I'd like to say ♪
♪ 宝贝儿 但我不会说 ♪
♪ to you baby but I won't ♪
♪ 话语如鲠在喉 ♪
♪ words get caught up in my throat ♪
♪ 当我看见你曼妙的舞姿 ♪
♪ when I see that body dancing across the floor ♪
♪ 任何华丽辞藻都无法形容 ♪
♪ Lordy Shorty can't express ♪
♪ 有什么奖励 ♪
♪ What that booty and that woah ♪
♪ 对我做的事 ♪
♪ Doing to me ♪
♪ 必须拥有 ♪
♪ Got to have it ♪
宇航员