And Angus,
最好不要对媒体说任何事
it's best to not say anything to the press.
把它交给我们
Leave it up to us.
伦恩
Len.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好了
Okay.
没事了
It's okay.
你想要什么
What do you want?
什么
What?
你
You-
你去
You go.
幸福家园房♥地♥产♥
负担得起的宽敞生活
出♥售♥
销♥售♥代表
DELISA MYLES
555.0100
我要带你回家
I'm taking you home.
你坐
Sit down.
你知道吗 你的母亲曾经也想去太空
You know, your mother wanted to go to the space too.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
那是我俩共同的愿望
it was a shared thing.
有一天
One day,
我决定帮她回忆我们第一次见面的一天
I decided to remind her of the day we first met.
我只希望那一天她能记住是我是谁就够了
And I just hoped that it was a day that she would remember who I was.
她做到了 并且她笑了
And she did, and she smiled.
她去世的那天我没告诉你
I didn't call you on the day she died.
因为失去她我实在是伤心欲绝
Because I was too busy losing her.
把一生过好
A life well lived,
就足够了
is long enough.
那你过得好吗爸爸
Was yours well lived daddy?
我有你了 不是吗
I got you, didn't I?
好吧
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
他不想走
He wouldn't leave.
他看起来很开心
He looked so happy
当他接受那个太空采访的时候
when he went into that space interview.
我是说我担心死了但是他看起来很开心
I mean I was worried sick but He looked so happy.
但是 你知道 光是起飞
Well, you know, take-off
很可能就会要了他的命
probably would have killed him anyway.
没错
Yeah.
地下水结冰
Ground water freezes,
然后跑道下面的管子会炸开
then the pipe underneath the runway, burst.
然后石灰岩分解掉
And the limestone dissolved.
你干嘛呢
What you doing?
你知道的
You know,
安格斯知道关于石头的一切
Angus knew everything about rocks,
土壤成分
soil composition
你能说出来的他都知道
you name it he knew it.
我的母亲经常说
My mother always said,
他是一个才华横溢的男人
he was a brilliant man.
他仍然是
He still is.
仍然是
Still is.
那么重要的日子就要来临了
So the big day is almost here.
对于文图拉跑道总设计师的意外退出
Not a good time for the head engineer of the Ventura
却不是个好时间
to quit unexpectedly.
伊莉莎·爱达米森
Elisa Adamison,
通信方面的领导
head of communications
并且还是其中的一名宇航员解释道
and one of the passengers explains.
所有事都朝着目标前进且在计划内进行
Everything is absolutely on target and going ahead as planned.
能够作为一名宇航员让我很激动
I am so excited to be a passenger
并且成为遨游太空这次绝妙机会的一部分
and to be apart of this wonderful opportunity to travel into space,
在这第一次航行中
on the first tour-
已售
你在我的房♥子里面了吗
Are you in my old house yet?
我进来了
I'm in!
我要找什么 这里面有书
What am I looking for? There's books.
你要找的纸上面应该有个标题 比如
The paper that you're looking for should have a title, like,
从土木工程的角度看鲕状灰岩的侵蚀
"The Erosion of Oolitic Limestone in reference to civil engineering."
-我没看到 -好吧那
- I can't see any. - All right um-
找地图就行了
Just look for the maps.
地图 地图
Maps, map, um.
找到了 这里有很多地图
Ooh, maps, there's a lot of maps.
那这里面有上面写着
Is there anything in there that says
斯普林菲尔德地区的固体漂移图
Solid drift map for the Springfield area.
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska,
西北地区
Northwest Territories.
巴尼 想想 斯普林菲尔德
Barney, think, Springfield.
我想我找到了
Oh, I think I found it.
你能看到旧机场里面的新航♥天♥中心吗
Can you see the old airfield where the new space center is?
能 上面有弯弯曲曲的线是吗
Yes! With all those curving squiggly lines?
那有靠近航♥天♥中心的吗
Are there any near the space station?
有啊 多了去了
Yeah, there a ton.
那好 在地图的边上有一个索引
Alright there's an index at the side of the map.
往下看列表
Look down the list,
它会告诉你所有这里的地质信息
it's going to tell you everything that's there.
看到啦
Oh, it says...
在研究区内发现了两个独♥立♥的鲕状岩层
Two separate oolite beds have been identified in the study area.
这有鲕状岩
There's oolite!
绝对有鲕状岩
There's definitely oolite.
好的 我们必须告诉他们
Okay, we got to tell them.
喂
Hello?
我们只在找鲕状岩
We were just looking for Oolite.
物证A
Exhibit A.
鲕状灰岩对于土木工程的侵蚀作用
Erosion in Oolitic Limestone with reference to Civil Engineering.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
然后跑道下面的管子会炸开
Then the pipe underneath the runway, burst.
然后石灰岩分解掉
And the limestone dissolved.
它是活动的
It's live.
你要去看那些驴吗
Are you going to see the donkeys?
你想一起来吗
Uh, you wanna come?
我不行
I can't.
然后跑道下面的管子会炸开
Then the pipe underneath the runway, burst.
然后石灰岩分解掉
And the limestone dissolved.
首先 加氢管已经被固定好了
First of all, the hydrogen refueling line has been fixed.
就算下面有鲕状岩它也在下面很远
and if there is Oolite it is so far down
它无关紧要
it doesn't matter.
不管怎样 这条线穿过了砂岩层
Anyway the line is running through layer of sandstone.
我们做了一个全面的地质调查
We did a comprehensive ground survey.
我的爷爷认为文图拉跑道出了一些问题
My granddad thinks something is wrong with the Ventura runway.
并且我相信他
And I believe him.
其他人也应该相信他
And everybody else should too.
我们需要的最后一件事竟然是一个老男人
The last thing we need is some old man
在起飞的三天前散播疑论
sowing doubt three days before lift off.
没有人会相信他的
No one's going to listen to him.
如果他是对的呢
What if he's right?
安格斯
Angus?
那公♥司♥的律师是怎么说的
So, what did the firm's lawyer say?
接下来会发生什么
What happens next?
基本上是 我要和律师进行两次面议
Basically, I get two meetings with the lawyer
然后我就靠我自己了
and then I'm on my own.
我没有希望了 我肯定会输的
I don't have a hope, they're going to bury me.
喂
Hello?
我的天哪
Oh my God.
我马上就到
I'm on my way.
是老爸 出什么事了
It's dad. What's going on?
我们能快点吗
Can we hurry please?
日落山谷庄园
安格斯
Angus!
你从哪拿到那个东西的
Where did you get that?
一个朋友那里
A friend.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我们希望在你来之前找到他的
We were hoping to find him before you arrived,
他走不了多远的
he could not have gone far.
你们把他弄丢了吗