你好
Hi.
给 拿去哭吧 伙计
Here. Choke on it, dude.
我是伊戈尔
I'm Igor.
你呢
You?
安妮
Ani.
我是万尼亚的妻子
I'm Vanya's wife.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我接到命令是 如果真的有证就让我拍照片
I've been asked to take a photo of the license...if it exists.
真是疯了
That's insane.
我父母命令的
My parents asked for that?
托罗斯
Toros.
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
不
No.
这他妈到底怎么回事
What the fuck is going on here?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
完事了 走吧 走吧 等等
It's over, go, go, go, go... Wait.
等等
Wait.
没什么事吧 当然了 没事
Is everything okay? Yeah, it's okay.
是吗 到底什么情况
Yeah? What the fuck is going on?
该和这帮家伙说拜拜了
Yeah, just time to say goodbye to guys.
我跟我妻子需要一点隐私
Me and my wife need some privacy.
你看着很疲惫 加尼克 回家去吧
You look tired, Garnik, go home.
我们要等 看托罗斯怎么说
We need to wait to see what Toros says.
我在等你带着你的亚美尼亚跟屁虫
I'm waiting for you and your fucking Armenian ass
滚出我家
to be out of my house.
抱歉
Sorry.
非常抱歉
So sorry.
对不起 失陪一下
I'm so sorry. Excuse me.
我在等你♥他♥妈♥打道回府 再见吧 伙计
I'm waiting for you to be on your fucking way. Bye, bro!
伊凡
Ivan...
是托罗斯
It's Toros.
"待命"
"Stand by. "
"待命"
"Stand by"?
他发短♥信♥说"原地待命" 所以我们就得待命
He texted, "Stand by, "so we stand by.
那就到我家外面去待命 混♥蛋♥
So stand by outside my mansion, motherfuckers.
有什么问题吗
What's the problem?
很显然 这事是真的
So apparently, it is true.
是的 我看到结婚证了
Yes. I've seen the marriage license.
请别担心 加琳娜·斯捷潘诺夫娜
Galina Stepanovna, please don't worry.
恕我直言 伊凡
Ivan, with all due respect...
你父亲派我们过来
your father sent us.
你们他妈是托罗斯派来的
Fucking Toros sent you!
托罗斯为我工作 我给他开工资
Toros works for me! I pay him!
而你♥他♥妈♥竟然带个小混混进我家
And you bring some fucking gopnik into my home.
我发誓 我一定会纠正错误
I promise, I will fix everything.
加琳娜·斯捷潘诺夫娜 是 加琳娜·斯捷潘诺夫娜
Galina Stepanovna. Yes, Galina Stepanovna.
我要开除你们 你们死定了
I'm having your ass fired! You're dead for this!
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
好吧 听着 你为伊凡家族工作
Okay, look, look. You work for Ivan's family,
那我猜这也代表你为他工作 对吧
so I'm assuming that means you work for him, right?
所以如果他命令你到外面去
So if he's telling you to take it outside,
那你就他妈乖乖去
fucking take it outside.
快给我滚出去 听我老婆的
Fucking take it outside! Listen to my wife.
没开玩笑
Real talk!
你在开玩笑吗 非常抱歉 各位
Are you kidding me? Everybody, so sorry.
我得失陪了
I have to go.
我这边有急事要处理 万分抱歉
I have an emergency. Sorry about that.
他说我们得留下来
He says we have to stay here.
出去 出去
Move, move...
出去 谢谢
Move. Thank you.
等等
Wait.
是托罗斯
It's Toros.
喂 托罗斯
Hello, Toros.
帮我把该死的免提打开
Put me on the fucking speaker
让那只鸡也能听见我说话
so this hooker can hear me, too.
他刚才管我叫♥鸡♥吗
He just called me a hooker?
我已经开过免提了
You're already on speaker.
她是一名情♥色♥舞者 托罗斯
She's fucking erotic dancer. Hi, Toros.
你搞什么 伊凡
What did you do, Ivan?
你在搞什么
What did you do?
我就两个礼拜
I don't check in on you
没过问你
for two weeks
你就给我娶了个妓♥女♥
and you go and marry a prostitute!
该死的
Fucking hell!
我他妈不是妓♥女♥ 你这坨狗屎
I'm not a fucking prostitute, you fucking piece of shit.
对 一坨亚美尼亚狗屎
Yeah, fucking Armenian piece of shit.
你这坨该死的亚美尼亚狗屎
You Armenian piece of shit!
你知道这件事情
Do you understand
有多丢人吗
how shameful this is?
托罗斯
Toros.
你母亲都哭了 听见了吗
Your mother was crying, do you hear me?
托罗斯
Toros!
你母亲这辈子从没哭过
Your mother, she never cry in her life.
刚刚却在电♥话♥里嚎啕大哭
She was crying on the phone.
托罗斯 简直可耻
Toros! Shame on you!
去你妈 混♥蛋♥ 伊凡
Fuck you! Blyat! Ivan.
傻♥逼♥基佬
Fucking faggot.
你猜现在怎么着
And guess what?
猜猜看 你个小混球
Guess what, you little shit!
怎么着 给点惊喜
And what? Surprise me!
这次还真有惊喜
You really did it this time.
是什么
What?
你♥爸♥妈在来的路上了
Your parents are on their way!
你♥爸♥妈来了
Your parents are on the way.
听见了吗
Can you hear me?
来哪儿
To where?
来这儿 还能是哪 来美国
Here. Where else? Here!
就像来学校接熊孩子一样
Coming to pick you up like a naughty school boy,
听见了吗
you hear me?
我们明天中午要一起去见他们
We're meeting them tomorrow at noon.
万尼亚 到底发生了什么
Vanya, what the fuck is going on?
他们要带你回俄♥罗♥斯♥
They're taking you back to Russia,
所以快收拾行李吧
so start packing.
伊凡 到底怎么回事 那是什么意思
Ivan, what the fuck? What does that mean?
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
你玩完了 就是这样
Game over for you. That's it.
万尼亚 我们已经结婚了
Vanya, we are married.
他们必须接受这个事实
They're gonna have to accept that.
是 我知道 没错
Yeah, I know! Yes.
接受事实
Accept that?
真够逗的 是啊 当然
That's funny. Sure, yeah.
伊凡 仔细听好了
Ivan, listen to me carefully.
我十分钟内就到
I'll be there in ten minutes.
你跟你那个小娼妇要和我一起走
You and your whore are coming with me.
娼妇
Whore?
你老妈才是该死的娼妇
Your mother is a fucking...
这老登他妈是谁 嘿 我十分钟后
Who the fuck is this guy? Hey! I'm gonna be there
就到你家 听见了吗
in ten minutes, you hear me?
十分钟就到 你们两个得跟我一起
In ten minutes, both of you are coming with me
去市政厅
down to the city hall.
我们要废除这桩婚姻
We're gonna annul this marriage.
听见没 这段婚姻将被注销
Do you hear me? This marriage is gonna be annulled!
哦 我他妈哪也不去
Oh, I am not going fucking anywhere.
我们不会因为你瞎逼逼就去离婚
We are not getting a divorce because you tell us to!
玩儿蛋去吧你
Go fuck yourself!
你♥他♥妈♥才玩儿蛋 好吗
You go fuck yourself. How about that?
我玩儿蛋 我玩儿蛋
Me go fuck myself? Me fuck myself?
你♥他♥妈♥才去玩蛋 玩你老妈子去 狗东西
You go fuck yourself and your fucking mother, motherfucker!
给老子闭嘴 给老子闭嘴
Shut the fuck up! Shut the fuck up!
电影精选列表