That's enough.
对
Yeah.
没错 你们一大家子全是垃圾
Yeah, your family is fucking trash.
那是我的围巾吗
Is this my scarf?
噢 你想要
Yeah, you want...
还你
There.
拿走你的破围巾 亲
Go get your little scarf, sweetie.
行了 咱们走吧
That's-that's enough. Let's go.
噢 我会走
Mm-hmm. Oh, I'm leaving.
我当然会走 不如这样 好了 我们走
I'm leaving. You know what? Okay. Let's go.
你在笑什么
What are you laughing at?
为何不把你这该死的大衣也带上
Why don't you take your fucking coat, too.
够了 咱们离开
That's enough. Let's go.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you so much, ma'am.
不用谢
You're very welcome. Um...
再见 美♥利♥坚♥
Goodbye, America.
好的
Okay.
送你了
It's for you.
就当谢礼 抱歉 噢 上帝
Present. Sorry. Oh, gosh.
不 我不能收
No, I couldn't.
非常感谢 等等 这是真货吗
Thank you so...Wait, is-is this real?
送他们去麦卡伦机场 国内航♥班♥[现哈里·里德机场]
Take them to McCarran Airport, domestic.
伊戈尔会送你回去
Igor is gonna take you back.
今晚你还可以在房♥子留宿
You can stay in the house tonight,
不过明天一早就得搬出去
but you got to be out of there in the morning.
等银行开门后他会把钱给你
And he'll pay you when the bank opens.
去吧
Go.
谢谢配合
And thank you.
这里也开始冻上了
And it is starting to stick, as well.
稍后我们将为您转播道路实况
We'll show you a live look at the roads in a little bit,
但今天所有接受过我们采访的官员都表示
but officials that we've talked with today say they are ready
他们已经做好了应对未来几天自然灾害的准备
for whatever Mother Nature brings the next few days.
今晚我们共有
We got thousands of
数千名环卫工兄弟姐妹
sanitation brothers and sisters coming in
参与加班行动
doing overtime tonight.
倘若积雪增多 我们将
If it accumulates, we'll be clearing
立即为街道铲冰除雪
snow and ice from the street.
包括城中每一条高速公路和自行车道
Every highway, every bike lane in the city.
今晚我们将彻夜鏖战
We'll be out starting a midnight shift tonight.
在长岛 运盐卡车均已
On Long Island, the salt trucks...
祝我生日快乐
Happy birthday to me.
什么
Hmm?
今天是你生日吗
Was today your birthday?
一月份是全国献血月
January is National Blood Donor Month...
不
No.
呼吁人们无偿献血
...is urging people to donate.
倡导者称冬季是关键时期
Advocates say the winter months are a crucial time...
我生日是昨天
Yesterday was my birthday.
纽约血液中心高级副总裁
The senior vice president and chief of staff
兼办公室主任克拉丽莎·海沃德
at New York Blood Center, Clarissa Heyward...
昨天他妈是你生日
Yesterday was your fucking birthday?
我30岁了
I was 30.
嗯
Mm.
那他妈祝你生日快乐好了
Happy fucking birthday, I guess.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢阿诺拉
I like Anora.
我是说比起安妮我更喜欢阿诺拉
I mean I like Anora more than Ani.
好吧
Okay.
一个叫伊戈尔的傻帽点评的
Says the fuck head named Igor.
傻♥逼♥伊戈尔
Fucking Igor.
这名字蠢透了
Stupid name.
不 这是个好名字
No, it's a good name.
它代表"泳士"
It means "varrior. "
勇士
Warrior.
是吗
Yeah?
["伊戈尔"是一个基于弗兰肯斯坦系列电影衍生出的角色形象]
它代表的明明是"驼背怪人" 你个垃圾
Igor means "hunchback weirdo, "you fucking piece of shit.
能麻烦你别再逼逼了吗
Can you shut the fuck up, please?
"医生见血"
"Toosh. "
"医生见血" "医生见血"
"Toosh"? "Toosh. "
一针见血
Touché?
是一针见血吧 傻♥逼♥
Touché, motherfucker?
知道吗 你真应该好好学学英文
You know, you really should try learning English
再去祸害法语
before attempting French.
好吧 一针见血
Okay. Touché.
对
Yeah.
你名字更好吗
And your name is better?
不
No.
可它到底什么意思
But what does it mean?
在美国 我们不在乎这种东西
In America, we don't care about that kind of stuff.
我们不会赋予名字意义
We don't give meaning to names.
它 它什么都不是
It's...it's not a thing.
所以 它的意思是
So, it means...
"石榴果"
..."pomegranate fruit. "
"光"
"Light. "
听着 我不想再闲扯了 老兄
Yeah, I'm not interested in conversation, dude.
还有"光明"
And "bright. "
幸好你不是他们家族的一员
It's good that you're not part of this family.
我他妈问你意见了吗
Did I ask for your fucking opinion?
没 没 正是
No. No. Exactly.
我只是想支持你
I just tried to support you.
支持我
S-Support me?
老兄 你♥他♥妈♥袭击了我
Dude, you fucking assaulted me.
你 还他妈支持
You...Fucking support?
你 不是吧 什么
You...No, you...Oh. What?
不
No.
我没袭击你
I didn't assault you.
你没 你管那不叫袭击
You didn't...You don't call that assault?
不叫 不
No? No.
不 你说的对
No, you're right.
那他妈叫殴打 还有绑♥架♥
It's fucking battery, as well as kidnapping
我肯定那他妈还符合上百万条罪名
and fucking a million other felonies, I'm sure.
所以 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, dude.
可我没袭击你
But, I didn't assault you.
我只想让你冷静下来 免得伤到自己
I was trying to calm you down, so you didn't hurt yourself.
你♥他♥妈♥把我按在地上
You fucking pinned me to the ground.
还他妈把我的手绑在背后
You tied my fucking hands behind my back.
你 你还把我嘴给堵上
You...you fucking gagged me.
你♥他♥妈♥看到我
Have you seen the fucking bruises
大腿和胳膊上的淤青了吗
on my legs and my fucking arms?
你♥他♥妈♥袭击了我 你个疯子
You fucking assaulted me, you psychopath.
首先 那是因为你皮肤比较敏感
First, it's because you have sensitive skin.
不 才不是
No, it's not.
那是因为你♥他♥妈♥疯了
It's because you're fucking crazy.
其次是因为你太疯狂了
And second, because you're too crazy.
我是说"你也疯了"
I mean "crazy, too. "
但我也可以说"你也太疯狂了"
But I can say you're too crazy, too.
对 这不好笑
It's not funny, yeah.
一针见血
Touché.
"医生见血"
"Toosh. "
但不管怎样 你没有损伤
But, anyway, you were not in danger
或受到其他伤害 对吗
of injury or harm, right?
知道么 如果当时加尼克不在
You know, if Garnik wasn't there,
我保证你一定会把我给强♥奸♥了
you'd have raped me, guaranteed.
强♥奸♥
Raped?
毫无疑问
No doubt.
为 我为什么要强♥奸♥你
Why...why would I have raped you?
你有双强♥奸♥人的眼睛
You have rape eyes.
强♥奸♥的眼睛 强♥奸♥人的眼睛
Raped eyes? Rape eyes.
你听见了
You heard me.
你这种死变♥态♥一定会强♥奸♥我
You sick motherfucker would've raped me.
电影精选列表