什么
What?
没啥 继续干活吧
Nothing, just keep working.
你家还有冷冻舱 对
You have a cryo chamber? Yeah.
我去
Oh, shit.
是啊 可是一辆都不准我开
Yeah, but I'm not allowed to drive them
因为我爸妈都是混♥蛋♥
because my parents are dicks.
咋样啊 你好吗
What's up? How are you?
我很好 你好吗 兄弟
I'm good. Yeah, what's up, man?
你好吗 伊凡 欢迎
What's up, Ivan? Welcome.
你们想吃啥都他妈可以尽管拿
You guys can just, like, eat whatever the fuck you want.
这里有冰淇淋
We got ice cream.
这里有 什么鬼东西都有
There's, like, whatever the fuck these are.
那是戒指糖
There's Ring Pops.
反正我在这儿可以为所欲为
Like, literally, I just fuck around in here.
店老板已经老得不成样了 又聋又瞎
The boss is old as fuck, and he's, like, blind and deaf.
连我们现在干啥都听不见
He can't even fucking hear us right now,
跟他妈海伦·凯勒差不多
Helen Keller-ass bitch, like...
尽管疯就是了 好吧
Just fucking go crazy. Okay.
对 对 对 上
Yep, yep, yep. Up.
来一口 对 伙计 一口干掉
Want? Oh, yeah, man, finish it up.
傻子 别因公殉职啊
Bitch, don't die on the job.
你没事吧
You okay?
我跟你们说过多少回了
How many times you guys have to be told not...
别在店里吸大♥麻♥
no smoking dope in here?
可我们已经对大♥麻♥上瘾了 比利
But we're addicted to the reefer, Billy.
拜托 老兄
Come on, man.
我们要休息十分钟 伙计
We're gonna take our break. Ten minutes, man.
比利先生 你好
Hi, Mr. Billy.
我们又在嗨麻
Again we're smoking dope.
好巧 好屌♥
Dope. Dope.
在你的糖果店里闹 店里闹
In your candy shop, in your candy shop.
安妮
Ani!
那什么鬼 噢 我去
What the fuck? Oh, shit.
你在干什么 别这样
What are you doing? Don't do that.
不 回来 哇哦
No, come back. Whoa.
不 不 不 快回来
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Come back.
你干什么呢 水冷得要死
What are you doing? It's fucking cold.
搞什么啊 你在干嘛
What the fuck? What are you doing?
你在做什么 回来
What are you doing? Come back.
能和我的IG粉丝打个招呼吗
Can you say hi to my Instagram?
安妮
Ani.
嗯
Hmm?
你开心吗
Are you happy?
是 非常开心
Yes. Very happy.
你开心吗
Are you happy?
当然 我一直都很开心
Yeah, I'm always happy.
不 这些货可是极品 不过女士优先
No, it's really good lines, but ladies first.
女士优先
Ladies first.
好 好 好 你可以
Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's...Can you...
伙计们
Guys,
我试过最猛的K粉
the best ketamine I ever tried
还是在维加斯
was in Vegas!
维加斯 这是个好主意
Vegas. It's a great idea.
咱们他妈要去维加斯啦
We are going to fucking Vegas.
欢迎来到赌城
Welcome to Vegas!
我们到赌城了 贱♥人♥
We're in Vegas, bitch!
欢迎回来 扎哈罗夫先生
Welcome back, Mr. Zakharov.
您的套房♥马上就准备好
Your suite is almost ready.
我们不知道您要大驾光临
We didn't know you were coming,
套房♥之前被租出去了
and the suite was occupied...
但他们已经退房♥了
...but they're out,
客房♥很快就为您收拾干净
and housekeeping should be done any minute.
搞什么啊 老兄 你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
What the fuck, man? Are you fucking kidding me?
你是说我得等
You mean I have to wait?
你是说现在要我们在这儿干等 对吗
You mean we have to wait right now, bro, yes?
对吗 教训他 教训他 伊凡
Yes? Tell him, tell him, tell him, Ivan.
对 咱不住了 万尼亚 快点
Yeah, go off, Vanya. Come on. Come on.
我他妈逗你呢 老兄
I am fucking with you, dude.
我们会留下来
We will stay here.
很高兴回到这里 太好了
It's nice to come back. Very good.
让我们在这该死的赌场里尽情疯狂吧
Let's go apeshit on this fucking casino.
祝您玩得愉快
Have a great time.
你♥他♥妈♥还磨蹭什么
What the fuck are you waiting for?
谁来放个音乐
Can somebody turn on music?
汤姆 汤姆 放音乐
Can...Tom, Tom. Turn on the music!
我来 我来
I got it. I got it.
试试这个 试试这个
Try this, try this, try this.
万尼亚 我要住这间
Vanya! I want this one!
不 不 不 那间是我的
No, no, no. No. No, no, no. This one's mine!
万尼亚 离我房♥间远点
Vanya! Go away from my room!
你霸占房♥间 我霸占你老妹
You claim this room, I claim your sister.
我霸占你妈
I claim your mom.
假如你准备好了 我们就可以
If you are ready now, yeah, we can...
你准备好了吗 是的 我准备好了
You ready now? Okay, yes, I'm ready now.
你希望我
You want me to...
咱们当然得去玩21点
Let's play blackjack, for sure.
"我们要全押"
"We are going in, all in. "
真的吗 你来说
Yeah? Okay. Yeah, say it.
我们全押 混♥蛋♥
We are going all in. Motherfucker.
22点 全押
Twenty-two, all in.
无所谓 无所谓 伙计们
Whatever. Whatever, guys.
这得多少钱啊 什么
How much money is that? What...
你得注射双倍剂量
But do it with a double dose
因为咱们今晚会玩得更凶
because we're gonna go even harder tonight.
好吗
Okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
汤姆 拿根烟给我
Tom, give me a cigarette.
噢 一根烟
Oh. One cigarette.
去你的 好吗
You know? Fuck you.
他们每天都闹一回
They fucking do this every day.
很高兴我们能在这里相聚
I am really happy that we are here,
我也不知道怎么说 谢谢
and, uh...I don't know. Thank you.
妈的 你们最棒了 伙计们
Fuck. You're the best, guys.
你♥他♥妈♥才是最棒的
You are the fucking best.
万尼亚 万尼亚
Vanya. Vanya.
万尼亚
Vanya.
万尼亚 等一下 等一下 怎么了
Vanya, wait, wait, wait. What happened?
知道吗 只要你慢慢来
Well, you know, it could last longer
就可以更持久 更舒服
and be better if you just take it easy.
怎么弄
Like, how?
像这样 让我来
Here. Let me do it.
噢 我想我爱上你了
Oh, I think I love you.
妈的
Fuck.
希望你觉得这周过得愉快
I hope you had fun this week.
我希望你觉得这周过得愉快
I hope you had fun this week.
我很愉快
Oh, I did.
知道吗 有机会我们应该再试一次
You know, we should do it again sometime.
没错
Yeah.
这是当然
For sure.
但是
Mm, but...
我得回俄♥罗♥斯♥了 因为我答应过我父亲
I have to go back to Russia because I promised my father
会去他那家该死的企业开始工作
that I would start working in his fucking company.
哦
Oh.
好吧 所以你才这么大肆挥霍 是吗
Okay, so that's why you've been splashing out, hmm?
不 我一直都这么尽情享乐
Eh, no, I am always partying like this.
我喜欢这样
I love it.
好吧 我会想你的
Well, I'm gonna miss you.
什么 怎么了
What? What?
这听上去很奇怪吗
Does that, like, sound weird?
不 不
No, no.
电影精选列表