这不可能
This is impossible!
这都是谣言
These are just rumors.
我两周前还跟他在一起
I was with him two weeks ago.
他没结婚
He isn't married.
恕我直言 加琳娜·斯捷潘诺夫娜
With all due respect, Galina Stepanovna.
这不过是谣言而已
These are just rumors.
不 但我现在就过去一趟
No...but I'm heading there now.
加尼克 加尼克
Garnik. Garnik.
现在吗
Now?
是的 现在
Yes. Now?
钥匙拿着 带那个俄♥国♥仔一起去一趟
Take this. Grab the Russian and get over there.
他又干啥了
What did he do now?
死 死 死
Die, die, die.
对
Yeah.
拜托
Come on.
不接就挂掉
Just answer it or shut it off.
万尼亚 嗯
Vanya. Hmm?
那个 你告诉你父母时 他们说了什么
What did, uh...what did they say when you told them?
我不想聊他们的事
I don't want really talk about them.
好吧 可你告诉他们了 对吗
Well, you did tell them, right?
嗯 当然
Mm. Sure.
我是说
I mean...
这是个好消息 对吧
This is good news, right?
父母一般都希望自己的孩子早日成家
Parents usually want their kids to get married.
没错
Yeah,
可我的父母都是混♥蛋♥ 你懂的
but my parents are dicks, you know.
无所谓了
Uh, whatever. Mm.
不管怎样
No matter what,
我希望和他们见面后
I hope they like me...
你懂的
You know...
他们能喜欢我
when we meet.
对了
By the way,
我们什么时候去拜见你父母啊
when will we meet your parents?
嗯
Mm...
这个嘛 如果你想去迈阿密
Well, if you want to go to Miami...
我妈妈和她男友住那里
My mom lives there with her man.
你还可以随时见我姐姐
And you can meet my sister anytime.
不过我肯定她会把你抢走
Although I'm sure she'll try to steal you.
她喜欢俄♥罗♥斯♥男孩
She loves Russian guys.
什么 你在取笑我口音吗
What? Are you making fun of me?
我在努力练习呢 混♥蛋♥
I'm trying here, asshole.
不 你的俄语很流利 真的
No, your Russian is wonderful! Really.
每一天都说得越来越好
Every single day you're doing better and better.
几乎和母语人士差不多了
You're almost like a native speaker.
噢 好啊
Oh, okay.
你这个骗子 不 不
You're a liar. No, no, no.
别这样 安妮 别这样
Not now. Ani, not now.
我在打游戏 我在做任务
I'm playing. I have a mission.
把手柄给我
Give me the controller.
我输了
I lost!
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
"论点和事实"这个账号♥
"Arguments and Facts"
发了一张他跟一个小妞
ran a photo of him with some chick
一起看NBA的照片
at an NBA game.
评论的人都说她是个妓♥女♥
And they are saying she's a prostitute.
这不好笑 伙计
It's not funny, man.
你怎么还敢笑
Don't you dare laugh.
万一这是真的 托罗斯跟我就惨了
If it's true, Toros and I are fucked.
好吧 托罗斯会比我还惨 但还是没差啊
Well, Toros would be fucked more than me, but still.
听着像小报的编排
Sounds like tabloid bullshit.
有可能
Probably.
但你得听好了 如果事情一发不可收拾
But listen, if things get crazy,
不许对伊凡动粗
don't get rough with Ivan.
连他一根毫毛都不许动 让我来对付他
Actually, don't even touch Ivan, let me deal with him.
我懂了 可那你还找我来干嘛
I got you. But what do you need me for then?
以防他的兄弟们在场
In case his boys are there
整什么幺蛾子
and they want to play games.
嘿 伊凡在家吗
Hey. Is Ivan at the house?
不知道
I don't know.
我来以后他就没离开过
He hasn't left since I've been here,
不过我刚开始值班
but I just started my shift.
你知道他结婚的事吗
Do you know if he got married?
结婚
Married?
完全不知情 我刚来的
I have no idea. I just got here.
好吧 把门打开
Okay, open the gate.
把车开进去 停到右边
Drive in and park on the right side.
就在这儿
Right here.
你有客人 不可能
Expecting guests? No way.
噢
Oh.
喂 你想干嘛
Yo, what do you want?
伊凡 我是加尼克
Ivan, it's Garnik.
我知道 你想干什么
I know. What do you want?
伊凡 拜托把门打开
Ivan, open the door, please.
不行 我很忙 咱得谈谈
I'm busy. No. We have to talk.
干嘛一直逼我说重复的话
Why do I always have to repeat myself with you?
我很忙 我有客人
I'm busy, I have guests.
伊凡 这不是小事 我们得聊聊
Ivan, it's important. We have to talk.
不 都聊完了 给我滚吧
No, we're done. Get the fuck out of here.
谁啊
Who was that?
我父亲身边的走狗
They're my father's monkeys.
王八犊子
Son of a bitch.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 你以为可以随便闯进我家吗
What the fuck are you doing? You think you can enter my house like this?
万尼亚 这他妈什么情况
Vanya, what the fuck?
慢点 你会把我腿给夹断的
Slow down, you'll break my leg.
老子才不管
I don't give a fuck.
万尼亚 要我报♥警♥吗
Vanya, should I call 911?
伊凡 是你父亲派我们来的 没事 没事
Ivan, your father sent us It's okay. It's okay.
是哦 我父亲会派你来 开什么玩笑
Right, my father sent you. Are you kidding me?
好吧 不是我们 是你父亲派了托罗斯 托罗斯派了我们
Well, not us. Your father sent Toros and Toros sent us.
那托罗斯人呢
So, where's Toros?
他很忙
He's busy.
可这事万一是真的 他一定对你很火大
But he will be very upset with you if this is true.
什么万一是真的
If what is true?
你跟某个妓♥女♥
That you got married
结婚的事
to some prostitute.
什么
What?
就是她吗
Is that her?
你跟她结婚了 对
Are you married to her? Yes!
你♥他♥妈♥是不是失智了
Did you lose your fucking mind?
对 我们结婚了 而且我们过得很好
Yes, we married and we're doing fucking great!
签了字盖了章的那种
With a signature and paperwork?
没错 现在快滚出我家
Yes. Now get the fuck out of my house.
你有大♥麻♥烦了 老弟
You're in big trouble, brother!
你♥他♥妈♥不把腿挪开才会有大♥麻♥烦
You'll be in trouble if you don't move your fucking leg.
万尼亚 这他妈到底怎么回事
Vanya, what the fuck is going on?
我们不走 我要亲眼看到结婚证
We'll wait, I need to see the marriage license.
我♥操♥ 你认真的吗
Fuck. Are you serious?
兄弟 你越早给我们看证 咱们就能越早从这离开
Bro, the faster we do it, the faster we're out of here.
我爸妈都他妈疯了
My parents are fucking crazy!
好吧
Okay.
如果他们想要证据 那我就给他们证据
If my parents need proof, I'll give them proof.
结婚证明在哪
Uh, where is the marriage paper?
呃 结婚 结婚证书吗
Uh, marriage...The marriage license?
对 证书 它 呃
License, yeah. It's, um...
放在办公室桌里 怎么了
It's in the desk in the office. Why?
好 要我和你一起去吗
Okay. Uh...Should I go with you?
不 你待在这里
Uh, no, no, no. Stay here.
在这等着
Wait here.
电影精选列表