你们不需要绑住我
You do not need to tie me.
你丫逗我吗 你来绑啊
Are you fucking kidding, tie her!
不 王八蛋 你们不必绑着我
No, you-you motherfucker. You don't need to tie me.
冷静 听着 我很冷静 我很冷静
Calm down. Listen, listen. I am calm. I am calm.
伊凡的父亲希望废除这桩婚姻
Ivan's father wants this marriage annulled.
你得留下来把这段婚姻注销
You're staying here and getting this annulled.
你听见我老板的话了
You heard my boss.
去你♥妈♥的♥老板
Fuck your boss.
我他妈对天发誓
I swear to fucking God!
加尼克 你这个傻♥逼♥
Garnik, you stupid fucking idiot!
噢 妈的
Oh fuck.
我只想知道到底发生了什么
I just want to know what is going on.
谁他妈来给我解释解释
Someone fucking tell me what's going on.
我不会跑 把我放开
I'm not gonna run. Let me go.
该死 断掉了
Damn, it's broken.
她好像把我鼻子踹断了
I think she broke my nose.
不错 我很高兴踹断你的鼻子
Yeah. I'm glad I broke your fucking nose!
臭婊♥子♥ 你弄断了我的鼻子
You fucking bitch, you broke my nose!
是吗 下次我会直接踹你蛋蛋
Yeah? Next time, I'll kick you in the fucking balls!
快放开我
God, let me go!
抓住她
Hold her.
加尼克 你这个弱智 快回答我
Garnik, you fucking idiot, talk to me!
快他妈把我放开 混♥蛋♥
Fucking untie me, motherfucker!
在吗 加尼克
Hello? Garnik?
等一等 托罗斯 等一下
Hold on a minute, Toros. Hold on.
你这该死的垃圾
You fucking piece of shit.
等等
Hold on?
死疯子 快松开我
Fucking psycho. Fucking untie me.
拜托 伙计 你先等一下
C'mon man, hold on! Fuck.
我不会反抗
I am not fighting.
加尼克 我发誓 要是你搞砸了
Garnik, I swear, if you fucked this up...
放开我 加尼克 该死的
Untie me. Garnik! Motherfucker...
我不会反抗了
I am not fighting.
我不会跑 快他妈给我松开
I'm not gonna run. Just fucking untie me.
不行
No.
不许放开她
Don't let her go.
我发誓
I swear...
噢 你们完了
Oh, you are so fucked.
你们会进监狱
You're going to prison.
你家冰块在哪
Where's your ice?
我等不及让伊凡看看你们对我做的好事了
I can't wait until Ivan sees what you did to me.
有钱人家没冰块的吗
Rich people don't have ice?
伊凡已经从家逃跑了
Ivan did just leave the house.
他没跑
He did not leave.
他是去求助了
He is going to get help.
我可不这么看
I-I don't think so.
加尼克
Garnik!
该死的混球
You fucking asshole.
我打赌你喜欢这样 对吗
Yeah, I bet you like this, huh?
没错 你就爱捆绑 你这死变♥态♥
Yeah, you like this, you sick fuck?
我赌你以此为乐
I bet you get off on this.
该死的疯子
Fucking psycho.
托罗斯 你到哪了
Tor, where are you?
门口了 你个蠢驴
Here, you donkey fucker.
把门打开
Open the gate.
好的 先生 可伊凡刚刚
Okay, sir, but Ivan just...
他妈快开门
Open the fucking gate!
我不会再反抗了 放开我
I am not fighting. Let me go.
不
No.
你哪都去不了
You are not going anywhere.
无论如何都不能放开她
Don't let her go under any circumstances.
你们俩他妈死定了
You two are fucking dead for this!
我他妈是伊凡的老婆
I am Ivan's fucking wife!
万尼亚
Vanya?
哦 你是那个刚刚跟我通话的亚美尼亚混球
Oh, are you the Armenian fuck I was talking to?
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is happening?
他就是那个该死的老板吗
Is this the big fucking boss?
这里怎么搞的 她搞的
What happened here? She happened.
嘿 先生
Hey, mister.
你♥他♥妈♥能叫这家伙放开我吗
Can you fucking tell this guy to untie me?
什么 对 全是她干的
What? Yeah, she did this.
听见了吗 伊凡在哪
Hello. Where is Ivan?
伊凡跑了
Ivan run away.
他妈就没人回答吗 跑了
Why the fuck is no one an...Run away?
不好意思 先生 喂
Excuse me, sir. Hello.
你没拦住他吗 我拦了
You didn't stop him? I-I tried,
可后来地上有冰
but then, uh, there was, uh, ice on the floor.
我试着追他 喂
I tried to stop him. Hello!
你试了 喂
You tried? Hello!
拜托来个人听我说话 你试了 你试个屁
Somebody fucking listen to me. You tried? You don't try.
你只是抓个人而已 你试哪门子了你
You just grab the guy. What do you mean you tried?
这话啥意思 我又不是什么 所以他消失了
What do you mean? I'm not a...So he's gone?
我又不能碰那混♥蛋♥一根毫毛
I'm not allowed to touch that motherfucker.
不好意思 有人吗 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Excuse me! Hello! Shut the fuck up!
不 你们他妈快放了我
No, you fucking let me go.
让这家伙放开我
Tell this guy to fucking let me go.
你那会在干嘛 为什么会把他放跑
What were you doing? Why did you let him leave?
你是老板吗 你♥他♥妈♥是不是老板
Are you the boss? You're the fucking boss?
什么 是他警告我不许碰他的
What? He told me not to touch the guy
快叫他放开我
Tell him to fucking let me go.
所以我就处理她了
and I was dealing with her.
该死的 听我说
Fucking...Excuse me.
一帮混♥蛋♥
Fucking motherfuckers.
请留下语♥音♥信息 他不接电♥话♥
Please leave your message...He doesn't answer.
他不接电♥话♥
He doesn't pick up.
嘿 丑逼
Hey, fuck face.
他当然不会接
Of course he's not going to answer.
能叫这混♥蛋♥放开我吗
Can you tell this motherfucker to let me go?
她为什么会坐到你身上 这怎么回事
Why is she on top of you, man? Wh-Wh-What's going on?
我也一头雾水
I don't know what's going on.
劳烦你叫他放开我 好吗
Can you please tell him to untie me?
她为什么坐你身上 我在把她抱住
Why is she sitting on you? I'm holding her!
放她下来 拜托
Put-put her down, please.
不 别这么做 没错 放老娘下来
No, don't do that. Yes, fucking put me down.
不 不可以
No, don't do that.
快叫他放我下来 拜托
Tell him to fucking put me down, please.
放她下来
Put her down.
你为什么要把她抱住
Why you holding her like that?
不 当心点 伙计 该死 该死
No, no, no. Be careful, bro. Fuck. Fuck!
留神 为什么
Be careful. Why...
嘿 现在能让他给我松绑吗
Hey, now can you tell him to fucking untie me?
你们为什么 为什么要把她手给绑上
Why did you...Why...Why did you tie her hands?
给我解开 看看我
Untie me. Look.
什么 你们俩害怕这个小姑娘
What, you afraid of this little girl?
能叫他快给我松绑吗
Can you tell him to fucking untie me?
她是头母老虎
She's an animal.
她不过就是个小姑娘 所以
She's a fucking little girl! So, she...
她把你们俩都给收拾了 打起来可不像小姑娘
She beat you both up? She's not fighting like one.
我要拿手♥机♥ 能给她松开吗
I'm gonna get my phone. Can you untie her?
你给她松绑 我就闪人 兄弟
If you untie her, I'm just leaving, bro.
这太荒谬了 伙计 给她解开
This is ridiculous, man. Untie her.
这太丢人了 她还会发疯的
It's embarrassing. She will start swinging again.
别这么做
Don't do that.
我可以给她松绑 但你不会如意 因为她已经失控了
I can untie her but you won't get what you need because she's out of control.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 她就是个母老虎 老兄
Fuck you. She's an animal, bro.
相信我 不 这两个家伙
Trust me. No, these guys are
满嘴谎言 好吧 听我说
fucking liars. Okay, listen to me.
你手♥机♥在哪 能把你手♥机♥给我吗
Where is your phone? Can you please give me your phone?
我手♥机♥在其他房♥间
My phone is in the other room.
你给我解绑 我就去拿我手♥机♥
I will go get my phone if you untie me.
电影精选列表