坚持 坚持住
Hold on, hold on.
坚持 坚持住
Hold on, hold on.
坚持 坚持住
Hold on, hold on.
坚持 坚持住
Hold on, hold on.
今天这可能是
Today this could be.
我们生命中最美好的一天
The greatest day of our lives.
在这一切结束之前
Before it all ends.
在我们的时间所剩无几之前
Before we run out of time.
依偎在我身边 坚持住
Stay close to me. Hold on, hold on.
靠近我
Stay close to me.
今晚看着这世界苏醒过来
Watch the world come alive tonight.
靠近我
Stay close to me.
照亮我们最辉煌的日子
Shine a light on our greatest days.
阿诺拉
点燃激♥情♥
Light up, light up.
照亮我们最辉煌的日子
Shine a light on our greatest days.
点燃激♥情♥
Light up, light up.
今晚这可能是
Tonight this could be.
这是我们生命中最美好的夜晚
The greatest night of our lives.
让我们重新开始
Let's make a new start.
未来由我们去寻找
The future is ours to find.
你能否明白 你能否明白
Can you see it? Can you see it?
你能否从我的眼神里看到
Can you see it in my eyes?
你现在能否感受到 你能否感受到
Can you feel it now? Oh, can you feel it?
今夜你能否
Can you hold it.
拥我入怀
In your arms tonight?
坚持 坚持住
Hold on, hold on.
嗨
Hi.
你好 我是安妮
Hi. I'm Ani.
不要 在等别的姑娘
No? You waiting for someone else?
好吧 你确定
All right. Are you sure?
行吧
Okay.
你好
Hello. Hi.
你好吗 你好
How are you? Hello.
嗨 我是安妮 幸会
Hi. I'm Ani. Pleased to meet you.
很高兴认识你 好的
Very nice to meet you. Yes.
感觉怎么样 很好
How you doing? I'm doing well.
是吗 谢谢 这里很棒
Yeah? Thank you. Oh, quite lovely.
你可以坐在这儿 好吗
You can sit right there, okay?
好了
Okay.
你和家里人还有联♥系♥吗
Do you still talk to your family?
他们知道你干这个吗 嗯哼
Do they know you do this? Mm-hmm.
他们知道 他们不介意 对
They do? They're okay with it? Yeah.
我反正不会介意
I'd be okay.
那你的家人知道你在这里吗
Does your family know you're here?
但愿不会 是吗
I hope not. Yeah?
你好 我是安妮 幸会 安妮
Hi. I'm Ani. Nice to meet you, Ani.
幸会 我叫瑞奇
Nice to meet you. I'm Ricky.
瑞奇 对
Ricky? Yeah.
嗨 很高兴认识你
Hi. Nice to meet you.
我坐你身边就好
I'll just sit right next to you right here.
没问题 很舒服 对吧
Oh, yeah. Very cozy, right?
相当舒服
Pretty serious.
是么 要知道 我工作很忙
Yeah. A lot of work, but, you know,
所以才会上这儿来 你是个勤快男喽
that's why I'm here. You're a hard worker?
想来这儿放放松 你懂吧
Chill out and come here, you know?
好吧 那咱们可以去私人包厢好好放松一下
Yeah, well, we could go chill out in a private room.
到了 幸运6号♥房♥
All right, lucky number six.
我的幸运数字
That's my number.
感谢你
Thank you. Oh.
安妮 怎么了
Ani? Yeah.
罗伯特那晚来时
When Robert was here the other night,
是不是叫你跳舞了
did he ask you for a dance?
是
Yeah.
于是你给他跳了
And you danced with him?
是呀
Yeah.
行啊
Okay.
行啊 行啊
Okay. Okay.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
那男的好奇怪
He was really weird.
超怪那种
Super weird.
和连环杀手一样怪吗 他会揉
Like, serial killer weird? Like, he would rub...
对 就像印度版食人魔 杰夫瑞·达莫
Yeah, like, he was like Indian Jeffrey Dahmer,
他会一直
and he kept, like,
揉我大腿 不是吧
rubbing my leg...Oh, no.
像这样打圈圈
...in a circle like that.
这是什么 蝴蝶吗
What is that? Is that a butterfly?
对 是一只蝴蝶 你真有品位
Yeah, it's a butterfly. You're so classy.
我知道
I know.
我纹的是美元 就像个真正的鸡
I got dollar signs like a real ho.
不 你是用它明确人生目标
No, but you're manifesting with those.
他说我就像他18岁的女儿
He said I looked like his 18-year-old daughter.
接着就点我跳了五支舞
And then he bought five dances from me.
真♥他♥妈♥恶心
That's fucking disgusting.
至少他花钱请你跳了
Well, at least he bought the dances.
是啊
Yeah.
你可以摸我 没关系 可以吗
You can touch me. It's okay. Yeah?
我要给你做条腰带
I'll build you a belt.
行啊 给我做吧
Yeah, make me a belt.
是纸钞腰带吗
A money belt?
你没带现金吗 咱们可以去ATM机取
You don't have cash? Let's go to the ATM.
你想现在去找ATM机吗
You want to go to the ATM right now?
好吧 我不能花太多 没问题
Well, I can't spend too much. Yeah, okay.
咱们去ATM机那儿 好
Let's go to the ATM. Great.
去帮你取点钞票
Let's go get you some cash.
说真的 他有回从卫生间出来
Seriously, he came out of the bathroom one time,
连裤子拉链都他妈没拉
and he didn't zip up his fucking pants.
我是说如果你撒完尿
It's like, if you can't zip up
连他妈裤子拉链都不拉
your fucking pants after you take a piss,
我可不放心让你来放歌♥
I don't trust you with the music.
姐们 他都40了
Dude, he's 40.
基本就是个糟老头
He's literally geriatric.
对 我知道 这就像 安妮
No, I know. It's like...Ani.
我这有个小伙想找会说俄语的妞
I got a kid who wants someone who speaks Russian.
知道吗 吉米 我和姑娘们刚在讨论
You know, Jimmy, the girls and I have been talking,
要是你表弟以后再对我们不尊重
and if your cousin doesn't start showing us some respect,
我们就不会再给他分红了
we're not gonna tip out anymore.
好的 我会提醒他
All right. I'll talk to him.
你们是在说DJ吗
Who are you talking about, the DJ?
行了 认真的吗 他就是一混球
All right, seriously? He's an asshole.
我之前把我的歌♥单给他
I shared my playlist with him,
他态度很差 还一副瞧不起的样子
and he was very rude and dismissive.
别折磨我了
You're killing me.
来吧 快点
Let's go. Come on.
不 我要吃饭
No. No, I'm eating my food.
你不是有保鲜盒么
That's why you have Tupperware.
放着也不会坏 她在吃饭
To keep things fresh. She's eating.
那是个财神爷
He's a spender.
快点 咱们走 搞什么 拜托
Come on. Let's go. Come on. What the fuck.
宝贝 时间就是金钱 赶紧上工
Time is money, baby. Get a roll on it.
没穿裤子 啥都没穿
Without pants, without nothing.
然后有几个
And then some...
嘿 伙计们 然后 先等会 老弟
Hey, guys. Then...One second, bro.
二位 二位 你们好
Guys. Guys. Hello.
这位美女是安妮 哇哦
This is the beautiful Ani. Wow.
嗨 她会满足您
Hi. She's gonna take care of
今晚的一切需求 安妮
everything you need tonight. Ani.
安妮 给我长点脸
Ani, make me proud.
嗨 我叫
Yeah. I'm...Yeah.
呃 我叫伊凡
Um, I'm, uh, uh, Ivan, and...
但你可以叫我万尼亚
电影精选列表