What do you want me to say?
你能明白现在我们必须
Can you understand that now we must go
登上这该死的飞机飞回维加斯吗
in the fucking plane and fly to fucking Vegas?
懂了没
Get it?
你懂了没
You get it?
所以我们要离婚吗 你
So we're getting a divorce? You...
当然了 你蠢吗
Of course! Are you stupid?
伊凡 快点
Ivan, hurry up!
等一下
One second.
另外 多谢你
And thank you...
让我在美国的最后之旅变得如此有趣
...for making my last trip to America so fun.
是吗 你觉得有趣
Yeah? You had fun?
对
Yeah.
咱们走吧
Let's go.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我不知道 外边吧
I don't know, there.
快点登机
Board the plane now.
不
No.
不 这事没完
No, I'm not doing that.
你们得一起登机 然后再一起把婚离了
You are getting on this plane, and you are getting divorced.
是的 我们当然他妈会离婚
Yeah, we're gonna get a fucking divorce,
但首先 我要找一名律师
but, uh, first, I'm getting a lawyer.
然后我要把伊凡和你都告了
Then I'm gonna sue Ivan and you,
最后我会分一半财产走人
and I'm gonna walk away with fucking half
因为我没签过婚前协议
because I didn't sign a prenup.
这么做 会让你失去一切
Do that, and you'll lose everything.
你的每一分钱
Any money you may have--
虽然我怀疑没多少
although I doubt you have much--
全都会消失
will be gone.
你有房♥子吗
Do you have a house?
你有车吗
Do you have a car?
全都会消失
All gone.
你的人生还有你家人 朋友的人生
Your life and the lives of your family and friends,
通通都会被摧毁
everything will be destroyed.
你想现在谈吗
You want to talk about it now?
对 因为我不想
Yes. Because I don't.
拜托尊重下我 我酒还没醒呢
Please show some respect, I'm hungover.
如果我们像你这么大 并且要什么有什么的话
If we were your age, and if we had everything we wanted...
听着 小兔崽子
Listen, you little shit.
下个礼拜
Next week,
你就给我开始工作
you start working.
啊
Ah.
明白了吗 小混♥蛋♥
Understand, little shit?
你要我去那干嘛
Why do you need me there?
也许现在不是时候 但我想说
Maybe it's not the right moment but I just want to say...
我很开心终于能跟
I'm very happy to finally
你们这般优秀的家庭共度美好时光
be able to spend time with your wonderful family...
非常感谢你们对我和托罗斯的信任
Thank you so much for trusting me and Toros...
别闹了 快走吧 你疯了吗
Stop it, get out of here. Are you crazy?
我想跟他们说几句好听话嘛
I want to say a couple of nice things to them.
还不如找个男人结婚
Better you married a man.
如果我真和男人结婚了呢 你们觉得那不可能发生吗
So what if I married a man? Do you think that can't happen?
假如我不可能和男人结婚
Then what kind of freedom can we talk about?
那我们还谈论什么自♥由♥
If I can't potentially marry a man?
加琳娜·斯捷潘诺夫娜 我 听着
Galina Stepanovna, I just... Listen!
抱歉 我只是想利用这个机会
I'm sorry, I just want to use that moment
来感谢一下您 别打岔
to say thank you... Don't interfere!
我们正在进行家庭讨论
We are having a family discussion.
所以你觉得这正常吗
So you think it's normal?
所有发生的一切都很正常
Everything that happened is normal?
你怎么会跑去维加斯
How did you end up in Vegas?
我会理解
I understand...
并原谅你的所作所为
and forgive you what you did.
我买♥♥张机票飞过去的 我不能这么做吗
I just bought a ticket and flew to Vegas! Why can't I do that?
谁给你的许可 谁能阻止我呢
Who gave you permission? Who would forbid me?
好极了 你跟我谈自♥由♥ 现在又质问我怎么会去维加斯
Great. You talk about freedom and then ask why I went to Vegas.
十分感谢获得你的谅解
I'm so grateful for your forgiveness.
为什么我不能去维加斯
Why can't I just fly to Vegas?
因为你要去读书
Because you went to study.
不是来开派对 饮酒 宿醉
Not to party, drink and get hungover.
为什么搞得跟世界末日一样
Why make a tragedy out of it?
你想要我怎样 要我道歉吗
What do you want from me? Do you want me to apologize?
杀了我吧 老妈
Just kill me, mom!
我♥干♥嘛了 不过就是跟一个三陪小姐玩了一星期
What did I do? I just spent time with an escort.
我陪她玩了一星期 这有什么大不了的
I just spent a week with her. So what's the big deal?
你们干嘛要如此大惊小怪
Why are you making this such a big deal?
这并不是咱家最大的问题
This isn't our family's biggest problem.
坐下 这他妈
Sit! It's not
根本成不了大♥麻♥烦
going to be a fucking problem.
你是我奶大的
I breast-fed you!
我很高兴能他妈跟你这个可怜虫离婚
I'm fucking glad to be divorcing your sorry ass.
你真♥他♥妈♥的可悲
You are fucking pathetic, man.
你是认真的吗
Are you seriously?
你是个可悲的王八蛋
You're a pathetic motherfucker.
可悲到家了
Fucking pathetic.
可悲的王八羔子
You're a pathetic motherfucker.
该死的 不是 瞧见没
Blyat, no. See?
你把你♥妈♥的♥心伤透了
You hurt your mother so much!
我给了你一切
I gave you everything.
古拉 把你的手给我 拜托
Kolya, give me your hand, please.
我这只需要几份签名
I'm just going to need some signatures.
要是能从本人那里要回
If I could just get that back from...
事实上 如果能全交给我保存
Actually, if I could just hang on to all...
可以给我吗 谢谢 好的 有个问题
Could I just...Thank you. Okay, question.
好的 请说 这份是什么意思
Okay. Yes, of course. What this mean?
这个您不必担心
We don't need to worry about that.
这是交给法官的 所以 你确定吗
That's for the judge, so...Are you sure?
非常确定
Um...Very sure.
那好 现在我们需要本人在这几个地方签名
Okay, so we're just gonna need some signatures here.
这个给你 这一份给
So there you go, and this one will be for...
过来
Come here.
抱歉 我可能会念错你名字
Sorry, I'm gonna mispronounce your name.
签吧 阿诺拉·米赫耶娃
Sign. So, Anora Mikheeva,
你的签名我也需要
I just need your signature as well.
谢谢
Thank you. Oh, oh.
这个给你
There you are.
签在红框处
Where the red box is.
请签字 谢谢
Sign, please.
然后是 抱歉 还有一份
And then- oh, sorry- just one more.
很好
Great.
我能拿回证件吗
May I have my I. D. ?
当然
You can.
行了 咱们走吧
All right. Let's go. Come on.
这话可能有点越界
This may be out of line
但我认为伊凡应该道歉
but I think it'd be appropriate if Ivan apologizes.
别理他 他只是累坏了
Don't pay attention to him. He is tired.
而且他还在飞机上空腹饮酒
He also drank on an empty stomach on the plane.
他一整晚都在帮咱们
He helped us all night.
听着
Listen here...
我儿子不会向任何人道歉 听清楚没
My son won't apologize to anyone. Is that clear?
当然
Of course.
因为你儿子就是个怂逼
'Cause your son is a fucking pussy.
什么
What?
什么 什么
What? What?
怎么 你没听见我说话吗
What? Did you not hear what I said?
我说你儿子
I said it's 'cause your son's
是一个怂逼 够了
a fucking pussy. That's enough.
我们走
Let's go.
而你就是个恶心的妓♥女♥
And you are a disgusting hooker.
而你儿子恨你恨到专门娶来一个气死你
And your son hates you so much he married one to piss you off.
够了
电影精选列表