不 不
No. No.
摘下来
Take it off.
这他妈是伊凡给我买♥♥的戒指
This is my fucking ring Ivan gave me.
把那该死的戒指给我
Give me that fucking ring.
我他妈才不会给你戒指
I am not giving you the fucking ring.
为什么
Why?
摘掉那该死的戒指
Take that fucking ring off!
你敢碰我一下 我就大喊大叫 混球
You touch me, and I will fucking scream, motherfucker.
别靠近我
Do not come for me.
快把那鬼戒指摘下来
Get that fucking ring off of her.
小心 按住她的腿
Be careful. Hold the legs.
小心 兄弟
Careful, bro!
这是扎哈罗夫家的财产
This is Zakharov's property.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥ 闭嘴 闭嘴
Fuck you! Fuck you! Shut up. Shut up.
强♥奸♥啦
Rape!
嘿 别叫
Hey, hey, don't scream.
嘿 她在说什么
Hey, what-what is she saying?
强♥奸♥ 强♥奸♥ 闭嘴 快他妈闭嘴
Rape! Rape! Shut up. Shut the fuck up.
她在说"强♥奸♥"吗 她在
Is she saying, "Rape"? Is she...
什么 别喊了
What? What? Shut up!
她咬人
She bites!
不要靠近她
Don't go near to her.
让她闭嘴 会把警♥察♥给招来的
Shut her mouth! Somebody is going to call the police!
怎么堵 快给我堵上
How? You got to shut her up!
怎么堵啊 我得有块抹布♥什♥么的 混♥蛋♥
How? I need a rag or something! Motherfucker!
快他妈闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
别喊了
Stop screaming.
拜托别喊了
Please stop screaming.
求你别喊了
Please stop screaming!
明天一早就带我们
You get us in front of that judge
去找那位法官
first thing in the morning,
否则家族就跟你们事务所切断往来
or the family cuts ties with your firm.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
不 不 不是尽量 必须找到
No, no...no trying.
一切都会好起来
Everything will be okay.
没错
Yeah.
是时候收拾这个贱♥人♥了 咱们走
Time to break this bitch. Let's go.
冷静下来了
You calm now?
你会听话吗
You gonna behave?
小心
Careful.
相信我 我明白
Trust me, I know.
我明白你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你在想那个小王八蛋背叛了你
You're thinking this little shit betrayed you.
你猜怎样 我也被他背叛了 好吗
Well, guess what, he betrayed me, too, okay?
还有我
Me, too.
你瞧
You see?
他背叛了我们所有人
He betrayed all of us.
因为他就是个不肯长大 被惯坏了的臭小子
'Cause he's a spoiled brat that doesn't want to grow up.
超级臭
Big-time.
现在我们都蹚进了这滩浑水 我们必须
And now we're in this mess that we have to...
我们必须携手解决这事
we have to fix it together.
你明白吗
You understand?
不过我会帮助你
But I'm gonna help you.
好吗 我会帮你的
Okay? I'm gonna help you.
依我看 这就是一段绿卡婚姻
The way I see it, this is a green card marriage.
因此 伊凡欠你一笔拿绿卡的酬劳
Therefore, Ivan owes you a green card marriage fee.
这样才公平
It's only fair.
所以只要这段婚姻一被注销
So, once this thing is annulled,
我就保证你能获得一万美元现金酬劳
I'm gonna make sure you get $10, 000 fee in cash.
怎样
Hmm?
我会帮你取下这个 但你不许再叫了 好吗
I'm gonna bring this down, but no screaming, okay?
要是你再叫 我就把它塞回去
If you scream, this goes right back in.
明白了吗
You understand?
一万美金
Ten K.
这是你能从中捞到的最大好处了 亲爱的
It's as good as you're gonna get here, honey.
你怎么看
What do you say?
我想在答应你们之前先和伊凡谈谈
I want to talk to Ivan before agreeing to any of this.
行 没问题
Sure. Of course.
我们都想找伊凡谈
We all want to talk to Ivan.
大家愿望都一样
We want the same thing.
好吧 咱们去把伊凡找出来
Okay, so let's fucking find Ivan.
没问题 但你先看着我
All right, but look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
一旦我们找到伊凡 我们会找到的
Once we find Ivan--which we will--
咱们就去把婚姻注销 说到做到
and we get this thing annulled- which we will--
你带着一万美金酬劳走人
you're gonna walk away with ten K fee
并且永远不再联♥系♥伊凡
and never, ever contact Ivan again.
听明白没
Is that understood?
行
Fine.
给她解绑
Untie her.
你找到他们的结婚证和护照了吗
You got their marriage license and passport?
不好意思 我要换衣服
Excuse me, I have to get dressed.
能让我有点隐私吗 拜托
Can I have some privacy, please?
阿诺拉·米赫耶娃
Anora Mikheeva?
安妮 叫我安妮
Ani. It's Ani.
上面写着阿诺拉
It says Anora.
我知道 但我一直叫安妮
I know, but I go by Ani.
谢谢 好吧 上车
Thank you. Okay, get in.
我完事了吗
So I'm done?
你得一直陪我们找到他 上车
You're with us until we find him. Get in.
等等 他为什么坐后面
Wait, why is...why is he getting back here?
我才不要跟这个神经病坐在一起
I'm not sitting next to this fucking psychopath.
我能坐前排吗
Can I sit in the front?
你♥他♥妈♥才是神经病
You are the fucking psychopath.
没错 到前面去
Yes, get in the front.
我才不要坐你旁边
I don't want to fucking sit next to you.
我不会靠近你半步
I'm not getting back there with you.
不可理喻
Un-fucking-believable.
克拉拉 来一下
Klara, come here.
今天家里比往常更乱一些
It's a bit messier than usual today.
所以这些给你 不许多问
So this is for you. No questions.
所以你是说他会在那里
So you're saying he's gonna be there?
我他妈也不知道
I have no fucking idea.
他最好在
He better be.
好了 咱们出发
Okay, let's go!
我得去趟医院
I need to go to the hospital...
不 你没事 不用担心
No, you're okay. Don't worry about it.
不 我有事 伙计
No, I'm not, bro.
我觉得我好像脑震荡了
I feel like I have a concussion or something.
我很抱歉 快点
I'm sorry for what...Let's go!
快点 快点
Let's go! Let's go!
刚刚做的一切
...was happening back there.
我哪能想到
How could I have imagined...
别让你手下跟我说话 好吗
I don't want your dude talking to me, okay?
别招惹她 老弟
Leave her the fuck alone, man!
我脑袋瓜嗡嗡的 老兄
My head is pounding, bro.
你甚至连
You can't even...
闭嘴 加尼克
Shut it, Garnik!
噢 上帝 你这么开
Oh, my God, we're gonna
咱们迟早得他妈出车祸
get into a fucking car accident with you driving like that.
你想找死吗 你♥他♥妈♥给我安静
Are you suicidal or something? Just shut the fuck up.
你差点撞死那个老太婆
You almost hit that fucking old lady.
对于开车你懂什么
What do you know about driving?
你又懂什么 闭嘴吧你
What do you know? You shut the fuck up.
这一路你都在 去我家停一下 我给他拿点有用的
You've been bitching and moaning Swing by my place and I will give him something
抱怨和哼哼个没完 省的他再抱怨
so he'll stop whining. this entire fucking car ride
就因为脸上一点擦伤
about a little fucking scratch on your face.
给他什么 有用的东西
Give him what? What he needs.
你真是我见过最怂的娘炮
You're the biggest fucking pussy I ever met.
别一次吃完
Just don't eat all at once.
电影精选列表