and upstairs is even more beautiful.
哟 哟 你好吗 嗨
Yo, yo, yo. What's up? Hi.
嗨
Hi.
哦 这是露露 这是伊凡
Oh, uh, Lulu, this is Ivan.
对 这是露露
Yes, uh, this is Lulu.
很高兴认识你
Very nice to meet you.
很高兴二位光临
Uh, I am so excited that you are here,
咱们去喝一杯吧
and let's go drink.
好吗 走 好呀
Yes? Yeah, go, go, go, go, go. Yeah.
你想喝酒吗 当然
Want to get some drinks? Hell yeah.
准备好没
Are you ready?
安妮 你嘴对着这里
And, Ani, your mouth here.
对准奶头
From the titty.
她就是那个陪伊凡上♥床♥的三陪女
That's the escort that's fucking Ivan.
不是吧 就跟你说了
No way! I'm telling you!
很正点 对吧 绝对的
She's pretty good, yeah? Totally!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey! Hey!
下去 这不是攀爬架
Get down. This is not jungle gym.
十七 十六 十五
Seventeen! Sixteen! Fifteen!
耶 十四 十三
Yeah! Fourteen! Thirteen!
十二 十一 十
Twelve! Eleven! Ten!
九 八 七 六
Nine! Eight! Seven! Six!
五 四 三
Five! Four! Three!
二 一
Two! One!
安妮 安妮 跟我来 跟我来
Ani, Ani, Ani, let's go, go, go, go.
接下来是烟火秀
Fireworks after!
要是看见那几个亚美尼亚佬就告诉我
Tell me if you see those Armenians.
我没看见任何人
I don't see anyone.
另外 在莫斯科可找不到这种成色的货
By the way, you can't find blow like this in Moscow.
你的 看着很赞
Your, uh, looks great.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说得对
You were right.
什么 你说得对
Huh? You were right.
派对的确很刺♥激♥
This is bangin'.
是吗 是的
Ah, yeah? Yeah.
玩得开心吗
Having fun?
开心 你呢
Yes. Are you?
当然 当然 就是这个效果
Yeah, yeah. Do exactly that.
我想问问你
I wanted to ask...
今晚有空吗
Are you available tonight?
呃 也许吧
Uh...maybe.
什么叫也许
The fuck? Maybe?
好吧 现在是新年
Well, it's New Year's.
所以呢
And what?
我要收加班费
I have holiday rates.
什么
Yeah?
伊凡 我们要走了 你没事吧
Ivan, we're leaving. You good?
搞什么 老兄 我在忙
Dude. What the fuck. I'm busy!
这帮家伙他妈搞不懂自己的位置
These fucking guys don't know their place.
没事吧 没事
All good? All great.
噢 该死
Oh, fuck.
早上好
Good morning.
不 不是早上好
No. No, dude, not good morning.
已经下午5点了
It is 5:00 p. m.
那就晚上好吧
Well then, good evening.
等等 你要走
Wait, are you leaving?
别走 先别走
Yeah, don't go. Don't go yet.
不 伙计 我还要上班
No, dude, I-I have to go to work.
我还得工作 好吗
I have shit to do, okay?
不过你要是想见我 可以再给我发短♥信♥ 好吗
But text me if you want to see me again. Yeah?
什么 不
What? No.
我有一个问题
I have one question.
你有问题 对
You have a question? Yeah, man.
好吧 给你一分钟
Okay. One minute.
一分钟 一个问题
One minute, one question.
嗯 什么
Mm...Yeah?
我想和你谈笔交易
I want to make an offer.
你愿意成为我的专属吗
Would you want to be exclusive with me?
怎么个专属法
Like, how exclusive?
不清楚 我们可以跟我兄弟们一道玩
I don't know. We can hang out with my boys.
做我一周女朋友就行
Simply be my girlfriend for the week.
我的一周饥渴女友
My horny girlfriend for the week.
噢 这个数如何
Oh. What about...
一万美金
ten K of dollars?
一万五
Fifteen.
提前支付现金
Cash, up front.
成交
Deal.
成交
Deal.
知道吗 给我一万也干
You know, I would've done it for ten.
好吧 如果我是你
Well, if I were you,
少于三万绝对不干
I wouldn't do it for less than thirty.
再见
Goodbye.
天哪
Damn.
她真火♥辣♥ 兄弟
She's fucking hot, man.
来吧 宝贝
Yeah, baby.
谁是寿星公啊 是这位仁兄
Who's the birthday boy? This guy right here.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
感谢光顾 下次再来
Thank y'all for coming in. Y'all come back.
再会 拜拜
Y'all come see us soon. Bye!
跟我来
Come with me.
去吧 告诉他
Go ahead. Tell him.
没问题 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你自己说 因为我不会帮你说
Tell him, because I don't want to.
我他妈会和他说的 出什么事了
I am gonna fucking tell him. What's going on?
你不会想知道的 嗨 吉米
You don't even want to know. Hi, Jimmy.
你一定不想知道 吉米 你好吗
You don't want to fucking know, Jimmy. How are you doing?
她想请一个礼拜假
She wants a week off.
你不是让我自己说吗
I thought you wanted me to tell him.
看到我都在处理什么破事了吧
You see the shit that I have to deal with?
我刚弄好排班表
I just made the schedule.
现在她却想整这一出
Now she wants to pull this bullshit.
排班表
The schedule.
我们刚给你放完新年假
We just gave you New Year's.
上帝呀 吉米
Oh, Jesus Christ, Jimmy,
只要你给我买♥♥医疗保险
once you give me health insurance,
工伤保险还有该死的养老保险
workers' comp and a fucking 401,
我就听你安排我什么时候工作 什么时候不工作
then you can tell me when I work and not work.
好吧 这些一个都甭指望 所以
Well, none of that's gonna happen, so...
好意外呢 再见
Shocker. Bye.
我周二回来
I'll be back on Tuesday.
今天就是周二
Today is Tuesday.
没错
Correct.
那可是一整周 可不是么
That's a week. No shit.
谢谢
Thank you.
喜欢吗 不
You like that? No.
知道吗 安妮 这是我妈的香槟酒杯
You know, Ani, it's the champagne glass of my mother.
我母亲大人的
Of my fucking mother.
现在它将成为你的香槟酒杯
And it will be your champagne glass.
我们庆祝什么
And what we are cheering for?
祝我的新女友
About my new girlfriend.
好啊 祝安妮 耶
Hell yeah. To Ani. Yeah.
敬最迷人的小妞
To the most amazing chick.
耶
Yeah.
再来 再来 好嘞
One more. One more. Okay.
立刻 立刻
Instantly. Instantly.
该死
Fuck.
克拉拉 想来一口吗
Klara, maybe you want a hit?
抱歉 伊凡 今天不行
Sorry, Ivan. Not today.
克拉拉上回嗨麻那事真的超好笑
It was really funny when, uh, Klara smoked last time.
[一种用来低温冷冻治疗按♥摩♥的设施]
她在冷冻舱被我妈抓了一个现行
My mother, uh, caught her in the cryo chamber.
电影精选列表