Faster. Mm-hmm.
再快 再快
Faster, faster.
快 快 快
Faster. Faster. Faster.
停 停 停 好的
Stop. Stop. Stop. Okay.
要我停下来吗 停 停 停
So you want me to stop? Stop, stop, stop!
我说 好吧
I said...Okay.
想来一口吗
Ah. Want you?
噢 当然
Oh, uh, sure.
当当当然
S-S-S-Sure.
不过别吸太大口 好吗
But be careful with that shit, yeah?
小心
Careful. Ah.
这是给你的
And that's for you.
小费
Tip.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真大方
That's very generous of you.
另外我还想多说一句
And I want to say one more thing.
什么
Yes.
刚才真的太爽了
It was really amazing.
我爱这帮家伙 你认识他们吗
I love these guys. You know them?
不
No.
哦 你应该了解一下
Oh. You must know them.
话说 你今年多大
So, um, how old are you?
21岁
Twenty-one.
那你呢
How old are you?
比你大
Mm, older than you.
你多大了 25
How old are you? 25?
不 我23
No, I'm-I'm 23.
你表现得就像25一样
You act like you are 25.
好吧
Okay.
你很有趣
You're funny.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
有趣 怎么说
So, funny? Why?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你就是 你非常
You're just...you're, like...
非常有趣
You're funny. It's...
有趣挺酷 对吧
Funny cool, right?
对 当然了 很好
Yeah, of course. Yeah.
又有趣又酷
Really funny cool.
另外 如果你不介意我冒昧
And if you don't mind me asking,
你是做什么赚到这一切的
like, what do you do to get all of this?
你觉得我是做什么的
What do you think I do?
你觉得我觉得你是做什么的
Well, what do you think I think you do?
噢 该死的英语
Oh, fucking English.
好吧 我可以讲
Mm. Okay. I can say,
但这是个天大的秘密
but it's, uh...it's really big secret.
好的
Okay.
我其实是个大毒枭
I'm really big drug dealer.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你怎么会信我
Why you trust...?
不是
No.
但我是个军♥火♥贩
But I'm really big gun dealer.
好吧
Mm. Okay.
拜托
Come on.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
等等 所以你是开♥发♥过手♥机♥应用什么的吗
Wait, so, like, you made some app or something?
对吗 对 没错 我开♥发♥过
Is that...Yeah. Yeah. I-I made.
我的确有不少很酷的开♥发♥创意
I do have some cool ideas for apps...
不 没有 我没弄过
No, but no, no. I...No.
好吧
Okay.
我父亲是
My father...
怎么了
Yeah?
长话短说好了
Long story short...
我老爸是尼古拉·扎哈罗夫
my dad is Nikolai Zakharov.
不是吧 抱歉
Whoa. Sorry.
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
你搜一下
Google him.
搜一下 对
Google? Yeah.
等等 他叫什么来着
Um...wait, what's his name again?
尼古拉·扎哈罗夫
Nikolai Zakharov.
我可以拼给你听
I-I can spell it for you.
尼 古 拉
N-I-K-O-lai...
不用 我知道了
No, I-I got it.
是吗 谢谢
Yeah? Thank you.
让我瞧瞧
Yeah, let me see.
"子女"
"Children. "
对 万尼亚·扎哈罗夫
Yeah. Vanya Zakharov.
就是我
It's me.
噢 我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
"噢 我♥操♥"
"Oh, shit. "
不 不可能
No. No way.
千真万确 姐们
Yes fucking way. Bro.
我们今晚还要见面 所以
And I'm seeing him again tonight, so...
疯了
Crazy.
我猜他玩得很开心
I guess he had fun or something.
我们都知道你有多会玩 亲爱的
Yeah, we all know what fun you are, babe.
呃 你♥他♥妈♥能别多管闲事吗
Uh, you want to mind your fucking business?
是你非他妈在这儿臭显摆
You're making it our fucking business.
冷静点 闪钻 多舌婊
Calm down, Diamond. Chatty bitch.
恶心
Gross.
红毛逼
Ginger cunt.
耶
Yeah.
太天才了
This is genius.
过来 过来 过来
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
噢 真是有够狂野
Oh, that was crazy.
小奖励 因为你是最棒的
Little bonus because you're the best.
好的
Okay.
来一局
Let's go!
顺便说句
By the way,
我要办个派对
I'm having a party.
新年派对
New Year's party.
你必须参加
And you have to come.
到时一定会很刺♥激♥
It's going to be banging.
我那晚可能要工作
I might have to work that night.
不 你那晚可能无法工作了
Oh, no. You might not work that night.
该死
Fuck.
我能带个人过来吗 不行
Can I bring someone? No.
是男孩就不行
Uh, if it is a boy, no.
我可不希望僧多粥少
I don't want a sausage party.
操
Fuck.
不 是女孩
No, she's not.
好吧 到时见
Okay. See you here.
你怎么不射击
Why don't you shoot?
搞什么
What?
知道吗 你付了一小时钱
You know, you paid for an hour,
假如你想再来一次
and there's still like 45 minutes left,
咱们还剩45分钟时间
if you want to go again.
不是吧
No fucking way.
对 就是
Yes fucking way.
我他妈没哄你吧 姐妹
I fucking told you. Girl.
是吧 我懂 姐妹
Right? I know. Girl!
里面更加土豪
And it's fucking insane inside.
甚至还有部电梯 老天爷
There's an elevator. Oh, my God.
他妈的电梯耶 等一下
Fucking elevator. Wait.
以前从没见识过 我的奶没往下垂吧
Never seen anything like it. Are my tits off?
不 你的奶棒极了
No, your tits look amazing.
那就好 美丽挺拔
Okay. They look perfect.
等等 我的没往下垂吧 没
Wait, are my tits off? No.
大姐 大姐
Bro. Bro.
我明白 我说了 是不是跟你说了
I know. I told you. Didn't I tell you?
姐妹 超狂的
Girl. It's crazy,
楼上比这还要更奢华呢
电影精选列表