To keep the dream alive?
你们之间发生什么了
What happened between you two?
-什么都没有 -你说谎
- Nothing. - Mmm. Liar.
-你不许告诉别人 -当然了
- You can't breathe a word. - Of course not.
他简直就是《1984》里的色情狂
He was pure porno 1984.
什么 前面还是后面
What? Pussy or ass?
-真浪费 -我也觉得
- What a waste. - That's exactly what I said!
-对吧 -没错
- Right? - Yes!
求你别太早离开
Oh! Please don't leave too early.
不 我不会的
Oh, no, I won't.
我完全搞砸了
Oh, I was so fucked.
第二天我尝试回家
And I tried to go home the next day
我妈妈就像
and my mom was like...
我要给人生找个新的存在的理由
I needed a new raison d'êêtre.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
在我们清理之前 你要来点吗
Uh, did you want some before we clear up?
我要
Yes.
很好
Yeah!
只要我三点能躺到床上 就完全没事
As long as I'm in bed for three, it's totally fine.
完全没事
Totally fine.
有一次
So, there was this one time
我和劳在一个音乐节
that Lo and I were at this music festival
有个虫子从劳的阴♥道♥掉出来了
and a proper insect fell out of Lo's vagina.
-那是我的阴毛 -管它是什么
- It was my pubes! - Whatever!
管它是什么 那就像是个虱子什么的
Whatever. It was like a tick or something.
我以为你同意把这个趣闻留到晚餐派对了
I thought we agreed to leave this anecdote for dinner parties.
反正她到家以后
Well, anyways, when she got home,
她把全部毛都刮光了
she had to, like, shave the lot off.
你知道吧 好莱坞标准那样
You know, like, full Hollywood, right?
当她从浴室里走出来
So, when she comes out of the bathroom
我第一次看到的时候 我就像这样说
and I see her for the first time, I was like,
劳 剃毛让你年轻了好多
"Lo! That haircut has taken years off of you."
30岁是什么感觉
Mmm, so, how does it feel to be 30?
不断流逝的时间就是一种光影幻觉
Linear time is a trick of the light.
我也许应该6点整的时候再停下来
I should probably stop at 6 a.M. on the dot.
宝贝 这是可行的 很合乎逻辑
Baby, that is so feasible, it's verging on logic.
从什么时候开始所有人都认真了呢
When did everybody get so serious?
今晚我想要超越理性
I want to go beyond analysis tonight.
我觉得我们三个可能是最后的空想家
I think the three of us might be the last true dreamers.
-没错 -我要去尿尿
- Amen! - I need to piss.
有时最好的理由就是一个远离理性的假期
Sometimes the best reason is a vacation from reason.
生日不是谈论深刻而有意义的
Birthdays aren't the best time
话题的时机 你明白吗
for deep-and-meaningfuls, you know?
压力太大了 太令人扫兴了
Way too much pressure. There's too much anticlimax.
确实不是
No.
你知道叶芝关于选择人生与艺术的诗吗
You know that Yeats line about choosing life or art?
知道 《选择》
Yeah, "The Choice."
"男人的理智被迫在完美
"The intellect of man is forced to choose
人生或是工作中做出选择"
Perfection of the life or of the work."
是啊 我觉得这也适用于女人
Yeah. I think that's true for women too.
当你在奔跑的时候
When you're just running and you're not sure
不确定是否有人在跟着你
if someone's actually following you.
但你就是继续跑
But you just keep running.
你就是一直继续跑
And you just keep going, just...
我发誓狗肯定在跟着我们
And I'm swearing that the dogs are fucking following us,
因为每听到一声狗叫
'cause every bark that we hear,
我都在想 那是她的狗
I'm like, "That's her dog."
她在那儿的时候绝对养了不止一条狗
She definitely has more than one dog when she's there.
好了 上午11点了
Right, 11 a.M.
上路之前来一点
One for the road.
好 做点实际的事
Okay. Let's make it count.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
狂欢夜的标志 就是我会吐
Sign of a good night. This is the bit where I puke.
好点了
Better?
好多了
Much.
"但痴迷与安心
"But by turns fascinated...
痴迷与安心交替出现
By turns fascinated and reassured,
他的嘴唇 他的沉着
his mouth, his composure,
他一直充满爱意的凝视
his steady, loving gaze.
有时候 我想让自己属于他"
In some moments, I wanted to be owned by him."
你在干什么
What are you doing?
属于
"Owned"?
这是私密的
That's private.
从什么时候起 为什么 这都是什么
Since when? Why, what is it?
这都是什么假的屁话 我不理解
What is this bogus bullshit? I don't understand.
我说 你以为你是谁 珍吗
I mean, who are you, Jean?
你就是一个普通人
You're just another one of the fucking herd?
你不会相信这些吧
I mean, you don't believe this?
我走了 泰勒
I'm leaving, Tyler.
等等 好吧 等一下
Wait, Okay. Wait, wait, wait.
等一下
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.
别忘了你的墨镜
Don't forget your shades, huh?
好了
There!
-你有毛病吧 -因为你 还有这些
- What is your problem? - You. This.
好吧 你知道吗
Okay. You know what?
你怎么不他妈回家啊 小朋友
Why don't you just go the fuck home, then, little kiddie? Hmm?
去把你的头埋在什么大男人膝下
Go bury your head in some big man's lap
然后睡过余生吧
and sleep the rest of your life away.
但是让我告诉你
But let me tell you something.
总有一天 你会发现你一觉醒来就45了
One day, you're gonna wake up 45
但你都不知道怎么回事
and you're not gonna know how.
当你又老 头发又花白 还嗜睡
When you're old and grey and full of sleep...
住嘴
Stop it!
别他妈念诗了
Stop with the fucking poetry!
你记住 是你先放弃的 劳劳
Just remember, you bailed first, Lolo!
你先放弃的
You bailed first.
吉姆
Jim!
这是不是很好吧 吉姆是最棒的对吧
Isn't this amazing? Isn't Jim the greatest?
我太为你骄傲了 你肯定能赢
I'm so proud of you. You are so gonna win.
看看这里
Look at this place.
看看你们大家
Look at all of you.
这是我未婚妻 劳拉
Um...uh, this is my fiancée, Laura.
我去拿饮料 你们照看她一下好吗
Would you please look after her while I get us drinks?
她是个作家
She's a writer.
我现在更像个打字员
...I'm more of a typist at the moment.
我渴望像吉姆那样投入
I aspire to be as dedicated as Jim is.
事实上 我渴望很多事情
I aspire to be a lot of things, actually.
但是我 我在试着平衡工作和生活
But I-- I'm trying to nail the work-life balance,
更确切地来说 平衡工作和派对
or more like the work-party balance.
努力工作 尽情玩乐
Work hard, play hard, you know.
但是这些日日夜夜如白驹过隙
But these days and nights are still passing in a blur.
就好像十年悄然而逝
It's like 10 years can just slip by unnoticed.
怎么会这样 好像
How does that even happen? Like...
整整十年 就这么过去了
A whole decade just... gone.
不管怎么说 所以说
Anyway, so, it was...
糟糕 对不起
Shit. Sorry.
他最近给自己太多压力了
He's been putting himself under so much pressure.
没关系 就是鞋子和地板脏了
That's okay. It's just these shoes and this floor.
可以轻松洗掉的
Not a good combination.
我们都不能说你喝醉了
We can't even say you were drunk!
你知道吗 他都两个月没沾酒了
You know, he's not had a drink for two months.
我也是
I haven't either.
酒精太害人了
It's a terrible thing, alcohol.
让男人的老二
Makes... people dicks.
我 待会儿再找你 祝你好运
I'll, um... catch up with you later. Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一会儿就来 抱歉
I'll be a few minutes. Sorry.
什么时候
When?
在墨西哥的时候
Mexico.
就在我们刚订婚之后
Just after we got engaged?
金豹猫之城