他的笑就像是 暴君一样
And the smile of a...despot.
拉我起来 我也一起
Pull me up, I'll join you.
没事 我就去尿个尿
Uh, it's fine. I just need a slash.
-你好呀 -你好
- Hiya. - Hi.
有趣的选择
Interesting choice.
我觉得我被这群人吸引了
I suppose I'm intrigued by all these people,
在小笔记本上写写东西
jotting down notes in their little notebooks,
其实并没有什么进展
not actually getting anywhere.
你怎么知道他们没有进展
How do you know they're not getting anywhere?
因为他们还在这里 努力
Because they're still here, trying,
每天在小笔记本上写写东西
jotting down notes in their little notebooks every day.
还有 只有这里能早早喝到不错的葡萄酒
Plus, it's the only place open this early with decent wine.
但努力才是重点
But the trying is the thing.
我一直觉得能定义我们的不是我们是谁
I've always thought we're not defined by who we are
而是我们想成为谁
but by who we try to be.
我在学校一直都太努力了
I always tried too hard at school.
我做什么都太努力了
I always did everything too hard.
谁说的
Who said that to you?
我是个钢琴家就是因为我每天都坐下练琴
I'm only a pianist because I sit down and do it every day.
所以别管他们了
So, leave them alone.
-准备好了吗 -早就准备好了
Ready? I was born ready!
性♥爱♥提醒了我自己还有身体
Sex is a way of reminding myself I have a body.
我二十多岁的时候 会忘记这点
In my 20s, it was a way to forget.
三十多岁的时候 该想起来了
In my 30s, it's about remembering.
想起什么
What?
想起我还有个身体
That I have a body.
进去弹弹吧
Go on, then. Give us a tune.
-好啊 -别
- All right. - No!
别别 我开玩笑的
No, no, I'm kidding!
你不用去 你不用去
You don't have to. You don't have to.
你担心我会弹得很烂
You're worried I might be shit.
我没有
I'm not.
我没有
I'm not!
琴不错
Not bad.
找到了
Oh. Found it.
什么
What?
房♥间
The room.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
傻瓜
Wanker.
钢琴上总会有一个音
There's always one note in the piano
会让整个房♥间共振
that makes the room resonate.
你得避开那个音
You want to avoid that one.
弗朗茨·李斯特的《爱之梦第三首》
你好
Hello.
向你问候致意
Greetings and salutations.
天呐
Oh, God!
你怎么在引用《希德姐妹帮》里的话 你在哪里
You're quoting Heathers already. Where are you?
《希德姐妹帮》:暗黑系青春喜剧电影
我现在坐在市中心的小酒馆里
I am sitting outside a city center drinking establishment
我的对面有个椅子
and there is a chair across from me
正等着你的屁♥股♥坐上去
and it is just baying for your ass.
我在写作
I am writing.
你从太阳刚出来就一直在写了
You've been at it since the crack of dawn.
写作新方式 这样是必要的
New regime. This is what it takes.
朋友 必要的是灵感才对
What it takes, my friend, is inspiration.
我觉得你没必要这么发愁
I think you're stressing unnecessarily.
我没有发愁
I'm not stressing.
纸上写了什么并不是最重要的
You know, it's not all about the words on the page.
没人能凭空写出好作品
Nobody wrote anything good inside of a vacuum.
是啊 但我喝了酒没法写作
Yeah, but I can't create under the influence.
这就是个古老浪漫的谎言 你知道的
That is an old romantic lie and you know it.
亨特·S·汤普森就是这样写作的
It worked for Hunter S. Thompson.
美国记者、散文集、小说家
是吗 是真的吗
Hmm, did it? Did it really, though?
好吧 如果你改主意了我还在这里
Fine. I'll still be here when you change your mind.
我明天不会代你去上班了
I'm not covering for you at work tomorrow.
"明天上班 明天上班 明天上班"
Ugh! "Work tomorrow, work tomorrow, work tomorrow."
宝贝 我下半辈子的每一天
Baby, I've got work tomorrow
明天都得工作
every day for the rest of my life,
给那些比我还有钱的学生
serving mocha-fucking-chicken-lattes
做该死的摩卡拿铁
to students with more money than me.
我在为"那个人"工作
I am working for The Man.
凭什么呢
And what gives?
只因为还有夜晚可以消遣
Only the fact that there are nights in between.
和你说声 我请客 改正 我已经请了
FYI, I'm buying. Correction-- I have bought.
来玩吧
Come play.
劳劳 来嘛
Come on, Lolo.
春天里有几天能这样
How many days do we get like this in spring?
人生里能有几天
In life?
你刚说你叫什么来着
What did you say your name was again?
-鸡肉三明治 -这名字真不错
- Chicken Sandwich. - That's a beautiful name.
只磕一半太浪费时间了 宝贝
Waste of fucking time in halves, babe.
-这不是90年代了 -你还有吗
- It's not the '90s. - You got another?
我不介意也来一个
Whoo! Don't mind if I do.
你们是一对吗 还是有别人了
Are you together? Or have you got fellas?
她最近找到伴了
She is recently succumbed,
我拒绝三人核心小家庭
I am rejecting the nuclear family
追求更开明的生活
in favor of an enlightened life.
-他就是我男朋友 -正式在一起了吗
- He is just my boyfriend. - Oh, official?
这个点了 给谁发短♥信♥呢
Who are you texting at this hour?
吉姆 他在澳大利亚吃午饭呢
Jim. He's in Australia having lunch.
他觉得我们都是野蛮人
He thinks we're savages.
我们就是野蛮人
We ARE savages.
等等 快来
Wait. Come on.
你要去哪里
Oh! Where are you going?
干点刺♥激♥的事
To check our pulses!
快来
Come on!
-搞什么 -跑啊
- What the fuck? - Run!
来追啊 来追啊
Come and get it! Come and get it!
快来 快点
Come on, hurry up!
我滴个乖乖 尝起来真棒
Mmm! Holy fuckerel! It tastes like incest.
你不喜欢吉姆吗
You don't like Jim?
我只是觉得你不该限制住自己
I just don't think you should limit yourself.
-你可以找到更好的 -比如呢
- I think you could do better. - Like who?
也不一定要是个真人 对吧
Well, it doesn't have to be an actual person, does it?
我们有那么多毒品啦
We've got so many drugs!
我拉的一塌糊涂
I am shitting, like, horribly,
就像尼亚加拉大瀑布一样倾泻而下
a Niagara torrent of diarrhea,
他就在浴缸里
and he is right there in the bath...
然后他说 "非洲菊 我的最爱"
...and he says, "Gerberas. My favorite."
天呐
Oh, God!
都柏林居然还有人喜欢钢琴音乐
Who knew anyone in Dublin was into piano music?
无处不在的艺术混♥蛋♥
Mmm. Wall-to-wall art douches.
简直是完美的周五
It's my dream Friday.
很棒的
Hey. It'll be grand, like.
真的 你得现场看看他
Seriously, you have to see him in action.
他弹钢琴
Mm-hm? Does he play the piano
是不是就像在和一个漂亮女人做♥爱♥
like he's making love to a beautiful woman?
谢谢
Thank you. Ooh.
让一让 让一让
Make way! Make way!
我朋友的爱人就是台上这个风云人物
My friend's lover is the man of the hour.
不好意思
Excuse me.
天呐
Oh-ho-ho! Oh, my God.
我爱这个地方
I love this place.
所以乐队在哪里呢
So, where's the band?
-当然 -当然
- Yikes. For sure. - For sure.
吉姆来了
Oh, there's Jim.
-吉姆 -他要来了
- Jim! - Shh! Shh! He'll be over.
我们要装淡定吗
What, are we playing it cool?
是的 装淡定
We're playing it cool.
Jim
Oh, Jim.
-小伙子弹得不错 有两把刷子 -谢谢