-快写完了 -是本巨著吧
- Oh, it's getting there. - Must be a tome by now.
你写了多久了
How long have you been writing it?
我也不记得 从
I don't know. Since, uh...
从咱俩遇见 就开始写
Since we met, so, uh... Hmm.
你不能对此有所偏见
You can't just toss these things off. You know?
写作很难 很艰苦
Art is hard. It's laborious.
不像人生中的其他事
It's not like other things in life
随着意外 就发生了
that can just happen... by accident.
我真的已经写了十年了吗
Have I really been writing it for 10 years?
一个年代了
A decade?
所以你写了 几百页了
So, you have, what, a few hundred pages?
十页 写了十页
Ten. I have ten pages.
你一定行 别担心 好吗
Hey, don't you sweat it, okay?
埃兹拉·庞德用了57年去写诗章
Ezra Pound took 57 years to write The Cantos.
埃兹拉·庞德(1885-1972),美国诗人和文学评论家
意象派诗歌♥运动的重要代表人物
还是天光未尽的时辰
"And the days are not full enough.
出自庞德著名的诗《还是天光未尽的时辰》
还是夜色未消的时辰
And the nights are not full enough.
人生业已溜走 如田间老鼠穿行
And life slips by like a field mouse
草叶尚未动摇
Not shaking the grass."
绝大多数家庭并不理解花好几年
Most families don't understand that it takes years
去写出真正精彩的文章
to write something that's really good.
但你们不同
But you guys are different.
你们参透了 你们跟她是 团队
You get it. You know? You're her... team!
好了 也不早了 先点菜吧
Right, it's getting late. We should order.
对啊 好饿了已经
Yeah. Starving, actually.
他们自命不凡的样子快上天了
The smugness was tangible.
你觉得我是失败者吗
Do you think I'm a failure?
怎么会
No.
过分童话才是
The fairytale is the failure...
想象力的失败
of imagination!
我根本不配称为作家 不是吗
I'm not really a writer, though, am I?
我就像修补匠 一个不称职的修补匠
I'm a tinkerer. I tinker. In between frothing milk.
别想了 我们去重拾激♥情♥
Come on. Let's go realign our chakras.
♪ 分歧就在我眼前 ♪
♪ I see the division ♪
♪ 我现在懂了 ♪
♪ I see it now ♪
♪ 我已作出决定 ♪
♪ I've made my decision ♪
♪ 我要启程了 ♪
♪ I wanna go ♪
♪ 分歧就在我眼前 ♪
♪ I see the division ♪
♪ 我现在懂了 ♪
♪ I see it now ♪
♪ 我已作出决定 ♪
♪ I've made my decision ♪
♪ 我要启程了 ♪
♪ I wanna go ♪
♪ 分歧就在我眼前 ♪
♪ I see the division... ♪
-咱们是好姐妹 -什么
- You're my team! - What?
咱们是好姐妹
You're my team!
♪ 分歧就在我眼前 ♪
♪ I see the division ♪
♪ 我现在懂了 ♪
♪ I see it now ♪
♪ 我已作出决定 ♪
♪ I've made my decision ♪
♪ 我要启程了 ♪
♪ I wanna go ♪
♪ 分歧就在我眼前 ♪
♪ I see the division ♪
♪ 我现在懂了 ♪
♪ I see it now ♪
♪ 我已作出决定 ♪
♪ I've made my decision ♪
♪ 我在无尽的自我挣扎 ♪
♪ I'm falling out with me again... ♪
该你了 宝贝
Your round, toots.
好吧 给我 8分钟
Okay. Give me... eight minutes. Okay?
大杯干白葡萄酒 谢谢
Large dry white wine, please.
我们只有一种白葡萄酒
We only have one kind of white wine.
好吧
Fine.
你要想喝其他的 可以去葡萄酒酒吧
You could always go to a wine bar if you want a selection.
我不用去什么葡萄酒酒吧
I don't need to go to a fucking wine bar.
我都来这里15年了
I've been coming here for 15 years.
给我两杯龙舌兰酒
Give me two tequilas.
这才像话
Now you're talking!
我至少每周来一次
I come in here at least once a week
这比我好多了
and it's a lot nicer than me.
我爸不是小偷 虽然他可能认识几个
My dad isn't a thief, although he probably knows a few,
据我所知
and as far as I know,
他从来不会去明星出没的地方
he's never been anywhere near the stars.
那你不在酒吧的时候都干什么呢
So, what do you do when you're not standing around in bars
保持神秘吗
being...enigmatic?
你真的想聊这个吗
You really want to talk about that?
我 我也没有想故意让你为难
I... Oh, I didn't meant to put you on the spot.
我是个音乐家
I'm a musician.
我就觉得你是 要不就是服务员
I was either gonna say that or a waiter.
是吗 是因为这件新衬衫吗
Oh, yeah. It's the pristine shirt, isn't it?
还有那种高傲的服务员的感觉
And the look of haughty servitude.
所以你平常不在酒吧被人骂的时候
So, what do you do when you're not...
都会干什么呢
standing around in bars being insulted?
我是个
I'm a...
咖啡师
barista.
很酷
Very cool.
去他的 只是工作而已
Fuck it. It's just work.
我叫吉姆
Jim.
我叫劳拉
Laura.
你这个帅气的朋友是谁
Well, who's your fancy friend?
吉姆 她是泰勒 泰勒 他是吉姆
Jim, this is Tyler. Tyler, this is Jim.
我是镇上有名的女人 都被你迷住了
Notable broad about town. Charmed, I'm sure.
我就是在回家路上
Well, I just fell in here
来这里喝一杯晚安酒 所以
for a quick nightcap on the way home, so...
你来对地方了
It's a good place to fall.
我们至少每周回来一次吧
We fall in here at least, what, once a week?
没错
Oh, yeah.
我很喜欢你的舞姿 特别是这个
I liked your dance moves. Especially this one...
是啊 这个叫触电猫鼬
Yeah, that one's the electrified mongoose.
很有感染力
Yeah, it's very effective.
好了 我得走了
Right, I'd better hit the road.
-才刚十一点 -还没到呢
- It's, like, 11. - Not even!
我五点就得起床了
I have to be up at five, though.
起来洗头吗
Hmm. Washing your hair?
练钢琴
Practicing piano.
我知道 真是个废物 对吧
I know. What a loser, right?
大废物
Massive loser.
我赌你都没有智能手♥机♥
I bet you don't even have a smartphone.
不 我有
No, I do.
但我上班从来不带
But I never take it to work, though.
一开始是保险起见
Yeah, it started off as a failsafe
万一在演出的时候响铃就不好了
in case it ever went off during a gig,
后来就好像不带手♥机♥就能保佑演出成功
and then it kind of became a lucky thing.
我连自己的号♥码都不知道
And I don't know my own number.
你是什么样的人
What kind of person are you?
一个小心谨慎的人
A careful one.
把唇线笔给我
Hmm. Give me your lipliner.
我吃不准 这衬衫看着挺不错的
Oh. I don't know. Looks like a good shirt.
这衬衫洗得特别干净
You'd be surprised how well it washes.
之前所有号♥码都出来了
All the previous numbers have come out.
之前有几千个 真的很神奇
All the thousands. It's incredible, really.
好了
There.
好了 那晚安吧
Right. Goodnight, then.
肯定是基佬
Gay. Definitely.
这杯是什么
Hmm. What's this?
月黑风高
A Dark and Stormy.
加了什么这么苦
What did you use for bitters?
碾碎的扑热息痛
Ground-up paracetamol.
扑热息痛:一种止痛药
泰勒 你简直是天才
Mmm. Tyler, you are a genius.
我为了调酒技巧把灵魂献给了恶魔
I sold my soul for mixology skills.
所以现在谁才是大傻瓜
So, who's the big fool now?
撒旦才是 傻了吧
Satan, that's who! Sucker!
这杯可以说是失身酒了
This is the kind of drink that undresses you.
太棒了 我都要硬了
Great. Now I've got an erection.
他的鞋就像殡仪员穿的一样
He had the shoes of an undertaker.