咖♥啡♥因♥ 酒精 你♥爸♥的抗抑郁药
Caffeine. Alcohol. Your father's antidepressants.
还有你的抗抑郁药
Your antidepressants.
你告诉她我在吃抗抑郁药吗
You told her I was on antidepressants?
我是想让她相信你还很清醒
I was trying to convince her you were still cool.
另外 我知道去年夏天你都干了些什么
Plus, I know what you ground up in there last summer!
我们听《玛卡瑞娜》跳舞的那晚
The night we did the Macarena?
《玛卡瑞娜》是著名拉丁唱片
我们接吻的那晚
The night we kissed?
我们来算算 那大概是
Let's do the math, shall we? That was about...
八个半月前 对吗
eight and a half months ago?
去你的 泰勒 否则我发誓
Shut the fuck up, Tyler, or I swear to God,
我要用面包刀把你捅死
I'll run you through with a breadknife!
终于 从前的珍妮回来了
There she is. Good old Jeannie.
我就知道她还是那个女汉子
I knew she still had that fighting spirit inside.
你就是这样迎接侄女的降生吗
This is how you want to meet your niece?
我还在哺乳
I'm breastfeeding!
老天
Christ!
劳拉 你的写作怎么样了
So, Laura, how's the writing coming, then?
你打算在婚礼前就搬去和吉姆同住吗
Are you going to move in with Jim before the wedding?
是啊
Yeah...
事实上 你应该把你的房♥间当做办公室
Actually, I thought you should keep your room on as an office.
你知道吗 这个主意不错
You know what? That's not a bad idea.
什么 就像是共同监护吗
What, like joint custody?
共同监护有什么不好
And what's so wrong with joint custody?
很多家庭都这样做
A lot of families do it.
不用把事情搞得这么过时吧
You don't have to be so 20th century about it.
你也不必总是把每件事都弄得
And you don't have to always make everything
那么艰难和不愉快
so difficult and unpleasant.
-说什么呢 -你知道的
- Hey. - You know she does.
你也认为我是这样的人吗
Do you know I do?
看我侄女多漂亮
Look how beautiful my niece is.
是啊
Yes.
今天雪莉才是主角
Today is all about Shirley.
朱利安
Julian!
这边 劳
This way, Lo!
放下她
Put her down.
我抱着她挺好的 你有什么意见 珍
She's fine with me. What is your problem, Jean?
和劳姨妈在一起好着呢
You're fine with your Aunty Lo.
是不是啊 雪莉姑娘
Aren't you, Shirley, girl?
-劳拉 -怎么了
- Laura... - What? What?
劳拉 你怎么回事
Laura! What is wrong with you?
白葡萄酒 盐和巴黎水
Uh, white wine, salt and Perrier...
这就是让婴儿远离红酒的方法
that's how you get red wine out of a baby.
让她离开这里
Get her out of here!
好吧
Fine.
来 泰勒 我们走
Come on, Tyler. Let's go.
宝贝
Shh-Sh-Sh-Sh. Darling.
你看见那些卡片了吗
Did you see those cards?
欢迎来到俱乐部 婴儿俱乐部
"Welcome to the club... The baby club!"
让我告诉你婴儿俱乐部什么样 朋友
Let me tell you about the baby club, my friend.
婴儿俱乐部就像是
The baby club is like
一家酒吧街上的可怕迪厅
one of those God-awful discotheques in Temple Bar
里面挤满了游客
where it's packed with tourists
你都拿不到一杯像样的酒
and you can't get a decent drink,
一有人走进来
and the minute that somebody new walks in,
所有人都立刻望向他们
everybody looks at them
绝望躁狂而又欣喜着
with this fucking desperate, manic glee,
因为他们感到宽慰
because they're so relieved
在他们付了20磅 不能离开以后
that some other poor fucker fell into their club
终于有别的倒霉蛋也落入了这个夜店
after they paid 20 quid and they can't leave.
怎么了
What?
我知道我们来自不同的地方
I know we come from different places,
我很抱歉这么说
and I am sorry about that.
你是把酒撒到婴儿身上的那个人
You're the one who spilled the wine on the baby.
-你做的马丁尼酒 -你还喝了呢
- You made the martinis. - And you drank 'em.
你和我一样糟糕
You're just as fucked as me!
听着 泰勒
Look, T, I...
我们一直拥有彼此 但是现在到了
We will always have each other, but there comes a time
需要给事业留一些空间的时候了
when there needs to be room for other things.
你是说需要空间吗
Are you saying we need space?
是啊
Yeah.
我下周就30了
I'm 30 next week.
没关系的
It's fine.
三十不会伤害你
Look, 30 doesn't hurt.
你听起来像那些该死的激励卡片
You sound like one of those fucking motivational cards...
"三十不痛"
"Thirty isn't hurty."
我们说过我们会在纽约一起度过三十岁
We said we'd be in New York City together by the time we were 30.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
-什么 -嘘
- What? - Shhh.
我什么也没听见
I don't hear anything.
没错
Exactly.
这就是郊区的寂静
It's the non-sound of the suburbs.
他们宣称是太平宁静
They sell it as peace,
但实际上 这就是正在迫近的 死亡
but really, it's just death... closing in.
早上好
Morning.
想吃早餐吗
Want breakfast?
不了 谢谢
Hmm... no, thanks.
我随便吃点什么就行
I'll just grab something and work through.
那么晚的航♥班♥ 你居然已经起来了
I can't believe you're even up after such a late flight.
我是工作机器
I'm a machine.
你去看雪莉了 怎么样
So, how did it go meeting Shirley?
让你想生孩子了吗
Did it make you broody?
让我变得笨拙
Made me clumsy.
我把酒撒她身上了
I spilled wine on her.
什么
What?
就社交失礼而言 这已经很出格了
As social faux pas go, it is right up there.
我让所有人失望了
I'm letting all the sides down.
你没让我失望
You're not letting me down.
你怎么了
What is it?
什么
What?
听着 我可能确实要让你失望了
Oh, listen... I think I might actually have to let you down.
我不能参加泰勒的派对了
I don't think I can make it to Tyler's party.
我有个工作
I have a thing, a... work thing,
我需要特别清醒才行 你明白吗
and I just need to be super fresh, you know?
什么样的工作
What kind of work thing?
是给委员会的独奏会 很高档的那种
It's a recital for the board. Very fancy.
之后 他们会宣布合作伙伴
And then after, they're announcing this fellowship,
我在候选名单中
and I'm short-listed.
但是没关系 你不用去
It's all right, though. You don't have to go.
那太好了 吉姆
That's... that's amazing, Jim!
-这是哪天 -周六
- Which day is it? - Saturday.
但是你真的不需要去
But you don't have to go, honestly.
嗯 你已经说过了
Yeah, you said that already.
没关系 泰勒的派对是在周五
It's fine. Tyler's party is on the Friday.
-你的事是几点 -两点
- What time is your thing? - Two.
但我不认为我两个都能参加
I don't think I can manage both, though.
你尽情地享受泰勒的派对就好了
And you should, you know, fully explore Tyler's party.
你不能让她失望
You can't let her down.
我能融入你的世界 你知道的
I can function in your world, you know.
我知道 我从没说过你不行
I know. I never said you couldn't.
-你不想让我去 -我当然想了
- You don't want me to come. - Of course I do.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey!
我最爱的两位 你们好呀
Oh! How are my two favorite people?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you!
这像面糊似的
Mmm. It's like a roux.
这很值得一试
It's worth it.
-试试吗 -不了
- Hmm. Hmm? - Nah.
-我去拿杯酒 -好的
- I'm gonna grab a drink. - Yes.
你怎么会请他来
How come you invited him?
为了不让梦想破灭