- Well done, my man. Chapeau! - Thank you.
你是个天才 这点我承认
Yeah, you're quite the talent. I will give you that.
太好了 好得都有点吓人了
So good. Kinda terrifying, actually.
他不比你更有才华
Oh, he's no more talented than you.
他只是 把才华付诸行动了
He's just...put his talent into action.
你什么意思
How do you mean?
就好像你的一样 是一个持续的过程
Just like yours is... you know, it's an ongoing process.
但过程是真实的
But the process is real.
-我 -你好 吉姆
- I... - Hey, Jim.
你好
All right?
弹得真好 伙计 看上去落落大方
Well done, buddy. You had nothing to worry about.
万分感谢 克尔斯滕 这是劳拉和泰勒
Thanks a million. Kirsten, this is Laura and Tyler.
劳拉 泰勒 这位是克尔斯滕
Laura, Tyler, this is Kirsten.
她会吹这种时尚的现代长笛
She does this clingy contemporary flute thing.
-长笛什么的 -对
- "Flute thing". - Yeah.
这位是大提琴手皮特
And this is Peter on cello.
-我喜欢你的夹克 -是吗 谢谢
- I like your jacket. - Do you? Thanks.
我们是来道贺的
Well, we just came over to say congrats.
我从没见过这么多人参加这样的活动
I've never seen so many people at one of these things.
你现在可是热门人物
You're the talk of the town.
-万分感谢 -恭喜
- Thanks a million. - Congratulations.
-谢谢你 伙计 -不客气
- Thank you, mate. - All right.
干杯 非常感谢你能来
Cheers. Thanks so much for coming.
-热门人物 -没错他就是
- "Talk of the town"! - Yes, he is.
我们要走了 去找些
We're just gonna go and get some...
-我猜也是 -新鲜空气
- I bet you are. - Air
玩得开心
Have fun!
我感觉有点下流
I feel so fucking naughty.
慢点喝
Take it easy!
我是专业的
I'm a professional.
所以
So...
我一直想写一本小说
I've been trying to write a novel.
想了十年了
For ten years.
什么 大概写的什么
What... what's it about?
大概写了10页
About ten pages.
不 是
No, it's...
是讲一只被自己的网缠住的蜘蛛
It's about a spider caught in its own web
和一个救了她的女人
and a woman who rescues it.
故事的开头就是这样
That's the beginning, anyway.
听起来很美好
That sounds fucking beautiful.
我希望自己真的能把故事写出来
I wish I could really get it going, you know?
或者放弃 而不是这么 搁置着
Or... give it up. Not this... limbo.
那你为什么不写呢
So, why don't you?
我在努力 我只是不能
I'm trying. I just can't...
我不能天天写作 我没有时间
I can't write every day. I don't have that luxury.
我不是说你有时间 我
I'm not saying you do. I...
我知道你很努力 那真是
I know you work hard, and that is...
令人激动 振奋人心
motivating and heartening.
如果你需要时间的话可以辞职
You could quit your job if you need more time.
那靠什么为生呢
And live off what?
我每个月都欠泰勒房♥租
I owe Tyler rent every month.
那会让我们两个捉襟见肘的
That'll leave the two of us in the lurch.
那就减少你的工作时间吧
Reduce your hours, then.
不能再少了
I do bare minimum.
搬来和我住吧
Move in with me.
你知道的 你可以专注写作
You know, you could focus.
专注写作
Focus.
来嘛
Come on.
别像个业余人士一样
Don't be a fucking amateur.
干杯 小泰
Cheers, T.
我靠
Oh, fuck!
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 业余人士
I love you too, you fucking amateur.
别腻歪了
Puh-lease.
我可以回家了
Take that lightweight home.
我进去后发现
And I went inside, and...
整个房♥间都是金色的豹猫
...it was an entire room of golden ocelots.
太奇怪了 是不是很疯狂
Fucking weird! Isn't that mad?
怎样让一只豹猫性奋
How do you titillate an ocelot?
不知道
Dunno.
挑逗她的乳♥头♥
You oscillate its tits a lot.
-大家好呀 -泰勒
- Hiya. - Tyler!
-嗨 -是的 你终于来了
- Hi! - Yes. You're here. Finally.
抱歉我迟到了 我刚抽了一支烟
Sorry I'm late. I was just putting out a cigarette.
你应该考虑一下把烟戒了 知道吗
You should think about knocking that on the head, you know?
你再抽下去身体会出问题的
You won't get away with it much longer.
是这样的 我抽烟是为了健康
Yeah, see, I smoke for health purposes.
有充足的证据表明
There's very good evidence to suggest
吸烟可以预防不必要的状况
that smoking prevents unwanted conditions
比如炎症性肠病以及妊娠
such as inflammatory bowel disease and pregnancy.
家人们
So, family...
我们有件小事要宣布
we have a little announcement.
我们订婚了
We're engaged!
天呐
Oh, my God!
恭喜你们
Congratulations!
你们不会发展地那么快吧
Are you sure you know what you're getting yourself into?
真不可思议
Aww! Amazing!
干得好
Well done.
我懂了 你们都觉得我要死了对吧
I get it. You all think I'm gonna die, don't ye?
你够了
Shut up!
不是那样的 爸爸 我
No, Dad, it's not that. I...
我爱他
I love him.
他很帅很敬业很有天赋 还有
He's gorgeous, he's dedicated, he's talented and...
他弹奏钢琴的样子
when he plays piano, oh!
是我见过最酷的美景
It's the coolest thing I've ever seen.
你愿意做我的主伴娘吗
Will you be my matron of honor?
我愿意做个鬼
I'll be your matron of dishonor.
吃完饭后来吉姆家喝一杯葡萄酒吧
Come and have a glass of wine after, at Jim's.
一杯葡萄酒
A glass of wine?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我是你刚做了重大人生决定的好朋友
Your best friend who just made a major life decision.
来吧 喝个痛快
Come and have a fucking drink.
为什么不现在就喝一杯吧
Well, let's have one now. Why not?
两大杯白葡萄酒 谢谢
Two large glasses of white wine, please.
-我要酸橙和苏打水 谢谢 -一样
- Uh, lime and soda, please. - Same.
你还好吧
Are you feeling okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
当然了
Absolutely.
我只是暂时不喝酒而已
I'm just laying off the booze for a while.
工作太忙了
Work's pretty full-on.
冰箱里有葡萄酒
There's wine in the fridge there.
随便拿吧 我不介意
Help yourself. I don't mind.
既然你不介意的话
Oh, well, if you don't mind...
你生气了
You're pissed off.
我没有
I'm not.
你的身体你做主
Your body, your choice.
我没有开过这样的巡演
Listen, I've never done a tour like this before.
也许以后不会再有这样的机会了
I might never get the chance to again.
我知道 只是
I know. It's just...
我们不要把自己圈养在牧场里
Let's not put ourselves out to pasture.
我们要继续冒险
Let's keep having adventures.
我没有你那么擅长派对
I've never been as good at partying as you.
假的
Not true.
也许我不能和你一起夜间冒险
So I might not be your man for... nocturnal adventures...
但我可以做你粗犷的野兽
but I could be your rugged beast.
她让我感觉我对她不忠
She made me feel like I was being unfaithful to her.
不 她只是爱你 仅此而已
No. She just loves you, that's all.
我懂的
I get it.
我还以为把你拉黑了
I thought I blocked this number.
不 不 我什么都不想要