是在旧习之中开辟新路
blazing a new way through old traditions.
胡说八道
Horse pucky!
"定义我们的不是我们现在的模样
"We are not defined by how we are,
而是我们未来的愿景"
but how we try to be."
你知道这些事不会改变我们的友情吧
You know none of this changes our friendship?
所以你还是会和我一起住吗
So you're still gonna live with me?
你可以找个新室友
You could get a new housemate.
我不想要什么新室友
I don't want a new housemate.
-会很有意思的 -我不喜欢有意思
- Could be fun. - I hate fun.
我以为你喜欢他
I thought you liked him.
我是喜欢
I did.
他只是有点太引人注目了
He's just gotten so PR-sheeny.
那天他把"面试"这个词简写为
He abbreviated the word "interview" the other day.
"面"
"Intie"!
我只是不懂为什么非得是他
I just don't understand why it has to be just him.
他配不上你
He's not enough.
-有什么可以帮忙吗 女士们 -我要这条
- Can I help you, ladies? - I'll take this one.
-你要买♥♥下来吗 -没错
- You're buying it? - I am.
你可以去他那上♥床♥ 然后就回到我们家
You could go to his for sex and then just come home to me.
和他约会 和其他情人 写作 派对
See him, other lovers, and write, and party,
依然自♥由♥自在
and still be free.
为什么要用一段感情定义自己呢
Why define yourself by this one relationship?
难道你要告诉我不想要更多吗
Tell me you don't want more.
为什么让自己断绝其他可能性呢
Why cut yourself off from other possibilities?
其他男人 女人 各种人
Other men. Women. Variety.
你就不怕变得太平庸吗
Aren't you scared of becoming too civilian?
告诉我你不想这样 和任何人
Tell you haven't wanted to. Hmm? With anyone?
你们好 姑娘们
How are you, girls?
现在是怎么回事 亲爱的
What's the matter now, love?
你的身体对我来说是不是太诱惑了
Is your body too bootylicious for me?
很无趣的 我的身体很无趣
It's bored. My body is too bored.
你们去逛街了吧 买♥♥了什么
Been shopping, have you? What's in the bag?
充气娃娃和麻醉剂
Blow-up dolls and ketamine.
这不是你 对吗 不过没事
Look, this isn't you. All right? But it's okay.
你一时兴起答应了他 但现在还不算迟
You said yes on a crazy whim, but it's not too late.
我们可以让你摆脱这一切 我会帮你
We can get you out of this, and I'm gonna help you.
-是我问的他 -什么
- I asked him. - What?
是我问的吉姆要不要结婚
I asked Jim to marry me.
好吧
Right.
别动 我们就要这么做
Don't move a muscle, 'cause we are doing this.
-今晚我们要疯一把 -好吧
- We are going deep tonight. - Yep.
-你也想这样吗 -当然了
- You want the same? - Definitely.
等等 我没钱了
Oh, wait. I don't have any money.
-我从不 -你好
- Well, I never. - Hi!
-这位是 -泰勒 这是玛迪
- And who might this be? - Um...Tyler, this is Marty.
他那天在流浪尘埃论♥坛♥发表了演讲
He did a talk the other day at the Wandering Dust,
非常鼓舞人心
which was very inspiring.
玛迪 这是泰勒 我最好的朋友兼室友
Marty, this is Tyler, my best friend and flatmate.
-很他妈高兴见到你 -你好
- Enchan-fucking-tée. - Hi.
总之 很高兴见到你
Anyway, it was nice to see you.
是啊
Yeah.
要不你跟我们一起来吧
Well, why don't you join us?
好啊 白葡萄酒 是吧
Okay. Um... white wine, right?
正是
Oh! Exactly.
你个小贱♥人♥
You dirty dog.
-把一切如实招来 -没什么好招的
- Tell me everything. - There's nothing to tell.
一对姐妹
Two sisters.
然后我说 "好了 白♥痴♥们
And I say, "Okay, bozos,
你们在啪啪啪前
what is the worst thing you can hear
听到最糟糕的事情是什么"
right before having sex?"
"戴上这个尾巴肛塞"
"Put this horse's-tail butt plug in"?
"叫我莫叔叔"
"Call me Uncle Moe."
《辛普森一家》里的人物
接近了 很接近了 但还没猜到
Close! Very close. But no cigarillo.
"摆出你没懂的表情"
"Make a face like you don't understand."
他很完美
He's perfect.
对于谁来说 你吗
For who? For you?
好吧 谁想再来一个
All right. Who fancies another?
我要
I do.
不了 我得走了
Nope. I have to go.
什么
What?
我们得走了
We have to go.
你的脚像石头一样僵硬
Your feet are like stones.
我走回家的
I walked home.
这样不是很危险吗
Is that not dangerous?
对于一个女汉子来说不是
Not for a wolf-woman.
我爱你 吉姆
I love you, Jim.
我爱你 劳拉
I love you, Laura.
我觉得你应该为了我离开你的妻子
And I think you should leave your wife for me.
他们会建一尊你的雕像的
They're going to build a statue of you.
就我们俩 永垂不朽的大理石
It'll be the two of us, immortalized in marble.
躺着的
Recumbent.
宏伟壮观
Noble.
你们真漂亮 姑娘们
Looking lovely, girls.
欢乐时光结束了 小伙子们
Playtime's over, lads.
让我们继续专注于手头上的任务
Let's just stay focused on the mission at hand.
-那条婚纱 -没错
- The dress! - Yes.
那条婚纱 那条婚纱
The dress. The dress.
我的婚纱 七号♥ 对吧
My dress. Number seven, right?
我觉得是
Uh-huh. I think so.
那是你的幸运数字 闭嘴 你这个下流的皮条客
It's your lucky number. Shut it, you filthy pimp.
玛迪
Marty!
你好
Well, hello.
你们来得正好 我正在办一个小型沙龙
This is actually good timing. I'm having a little salon.
就几个朋友分享他们正在做的工作
Just a few friends sharing their works in progress.
你们可以上来 加入我们
You guys should come up, join us.
好的
Okay!
话说 你在想什么呢
What have you got in there, anyway?
随便想想
Random thoughts.
-我知道 -什么
- I know! - What?
你今晚就该好好展示一下自己
You should showcase yourself here tonight!
你可以朗读关于我的伟大事迹
You could read something magnificent about me!
你可以现在就写下来
You could write it right now.
来吧
Come on.
我没法在这种压力之下写作
I can't work under this kind of pressure!
来吧 你可以写出点东西的
Oh, come on! You can work something up.
这是文学 又不是煎蛋卷
It's literature, not an omelet.
拜托不要提起吃的
Ugh! Please don't mention food.
谢谢你 迪伦
Thank you, Dylan.
太他妈优美了
That was fucking beautiful.
劳拉和泰勒 请允许我向你们介绍
Laura and Tyler, may I introduce you
都柏林最优秀的极简主义诗人 加文
to Dublin's finest alt-minimalist poet, Gavin?
你们可以用我的笔名称呼我 先锋园丁
I prefer to go by my nom de plume, the Avant Gardener.
这位是劳拉
Well, this is Laura,
她今晚也会为我们读一些文章
and she is gonna read something tonight as well.
对不对
Isn't that right?
因为她的散文比天使的阴♥部♥还美
'Cause her prose are finer than the pubes of angels.
太好了 我们很期待
Great. Well, we look forward to it.
坐好了 你好
Sit. Hi.
那样就行了 再来一次
That'll do. Again.
好的
Yeah.
这威士忌不错
This is good whiskey.
好了 我们刚刚在讨论创作的开头
Now, earlier tonight, we spoke about beginnings.
对吧 为新的想法创造空间
Right? About creating a space for new ideas.
不管它们有多么不成型
No matter how unformed or unfinished they might be.
让我们有请
So...
加文
Gavin.
来分享一下你的创作吧
Do you want to share?
我的主题是激♥情♥夏日
This is the nuclear summer.
我渴望沙滩
And I am thirsty... for sand.
你的私信