跟我讲讲咱俩第一次见面的事
Tell me the one about the day we met.
我当时正路过咖啡店 很迷茫
I was walking past the coffee shop, lost,
你就站在街边
and you were standing outside.
我说 你看起来像一个
I said, "You look like a girl
找东西的小姑娘
who's looking for something."
像呼叫中心客服一样
Mmm. The call center.
说得好
Inspiration.
首先 亲爱的呼叫中心客服
First and foremost, the call center.
我当时有工作面试
I had a job interview.
讲讲第二次见面发生的事
Tell me about the next time we met.
你当时在开电车
You were driving a tram.
我怎么会有电车
It wasn't even my tram.
那是我见过最酷的事了
It was the coolest thing I've ever seen.
-现在也是 -一直都是
- Still? - Always.
♪ 你把他们全都控制 ♪
♪ You've got them all By the balls... ♪
♪ 引发了酒吧里瀑布石墙边的一场斗殴 ♪
♪ Causin' waterfalls, stone walls, bar brawls ♪
♪ 让他们都在争抢前排的座位 ♪
♪ Common stalls that cause'em all ♪
♪ 他们匍匐着向你爬过来 ♪
♪ To you they crawl, body Sprawl ♪
♪ 你就像是失火的帕尔摩街 ♪
♪ Smoking Pall Malls ♪
♪ 大难不死 巍然挺立 ♪
♪ Close call, stand tall ♪
♪ 你让他们感到自己如此卑微渺小 ♪
♪ Doll, you make them Feel so small ♪
♪ 但他们就爱这种感觉 ♪
♪ And they love it ♪
♪ 男生们想要像她那样 ♪
♪ The boys wanna be her ♪
♪ 女生们也想像她那样 ♪
♪ The girls wanna be her ♪
♪ 男生们想像她那样受追捧 ♪
♪ The boys wanna be her ♪
♪ 女生们想要像她那样 ♪
♪ The girls wanna be her ♪
♪ 男生们想要像她那样 ♪
♪ The boys wanna be her ♪
♪ 女生们想要像她那样 ♪
♪ The girls wanna be her ♪
♪ 男生们想要像她那样 ♪
♪ The boys wanna be her ♪
♪ 我想像她那样 ♪
♪ I wanna be her ♪
♪ 是的 我很想 ♪
♪ Yes, I do ♪
都柏林动物
泰勒
Tyler?
泰勒
Tyler!
在我看来
The way I see it,
女孩子被绑在床上 一般有两种原因
girls are tied to beds for two reasons.
做♥爱♥ 或者 驱魔仪式
Sex... and exorcisms.
所以你属于哪种
So, which was it with you?
几点了
What time is it?
几不几点的不关键
Time is irrelevant.
你昨晚在哪睡的
Where did you sleep?
我 没睡
I didn't.
我戴着墨镜
I Fonzed it on the roof
独自在屋顶喝点小酒
with a spritzer and my shades on.
我的小鹿斑比 起
Whoa there, Bambi. Up.
咱们还得去餐厅参加可笑的家庭聚会
We need to be the restaurant for 5:30
强行家庭娱乐
Ugh! Enforced family fun.
我去撒个尿
I need to piss.
好吧 我会尿你床上的
Fine. I will piss in your bed.
我们不妨为将来做做准备
We might as well prepare for the future.
有一天 就咱俩在这
One day, it's just gonna be you and me,
躺着 互相尿一身
lying around, pissing all over each other.
黄金岁月
The golden years!
你的尿颜色咋样
How's your hue?
透明棒棒的 黄黄坏坏的
White piss good, amber piss bad.
你的多喝水
You need to hydrate.
汽酒怎么样
Fancy a spritzer?
我感觉我要来大姨妈了 你呢
I think I'm about to start my period. Are you?
我也是 月经赖上咱俩了
Of course. The moon has married us both.
你是说那个捣蛋鬼 咱们还有卫生巾吗
That troublemaker? Do we have any sanitary products?
那些可恶的东西
Ugh. Those abominations?
咱们可讨厌他们了 你忘了
We're boycotting them, remember?
老天保佑我们不会弄脏家具
God forbid our bodies should soil the soft furnishings.
老天保佑
God forbid
咱们的梦想不会被现实击垮
our reality should ruin the big, jazzy fantasy!
你确定吗
Do we, though?
最重要的 带你去放松放松
First things first. Let's get you a loosener, hmm?
那必须的
Definitely.
咱们还要带珍出去 她需要休息
Oh, and let's get Jean out after. She needs a break.
巨人是如何倒下的 房♥贷压力
Oh, how the mighty fall. Real estate!
完全正确
Undoubtedly.
你的小妹妹已经不记得怎么生活了
Your wee sister has forgotten how to live.
我们必须提醒她
We must remind her.
戴上
There.
珍无法拒绝的
How could Jean resist?
夜晚就像动物园 第二天 则是它的博物馆
The night is a zoo and the next day is its museum.
至始至终 她都在编
She just made that up. Off the top.
我是个作家
I'm a writer.
她在写一本小说
She's writing a novel.
有笔吗
Got a pen?
没关系
Doesn't matter.
好了 停这里就行了
Oh, yeah. Right up here is good.
不用找了
Agh! Just keep the change.
你们好呀
Greetings, team.
你们好啊
Hey. Hello!
我们有主意了 珍妮 我想出来的
We've got shots, Jeanie. On me.
听大款的
Oh! Hark at Daddy Warbucks!
老爸 感觉怎么样
How are you feeling, Dad?
对啊 他们昨天给你打电♥话♥了吗
Yeah, did they call yesterday?
癌症有好转吗 Bill
Yeah, how's the cancer, Bill?
他们想啥办法都甩不开我的
They'll have to find another way to get rid of me.
我可死不了
I'm not going yet.
-来 这是给你的 -珍妮
- Hey, here is to that, huh? - Jeannie?
-我的酒呢 -弗勒德医生不让你喝
- Where's mine? - Dr. Flood said none.
弗勒德医生又不懂生活的真谛
Dr. Flood doesn't know how to live.
一杯吉尼斯可以抚慰我的心灵
A Guinness will be good for my soul.
吉尼斯:英国的一种烈性黑啤酒
去你的 Bill
Fuck, Bill.
你家人怎么样 泰勒
How's your family, Tyler?
他们很好 都 远去了
They're fine. And very, very far away.
敬这美妙的夜晚
Here's to a good night.
当然
Absolutely, yeah.
等会儿去嗨怎么样 像以前一样
Let's go out after. Like old times, yeah?
此外 还有些事值得庆祝
Besides, I have a lot more to stick around for now,
敬你的文学创作成功 以及
with your impending literary success and...
以及
And...
以及
And?
什么事
What?
姐姐
Sis...
我怀孕了
...I'm pregnant.
天呐
Oh, shit!
不 我很开心
No, I want it!
万岁
Hooray!
你要当姨妈了
You're going to be an aunty.
我
I...
我真的为你高兴 珍妮
I'm just...I'm thrilled for you, Jeannie.
真的 这消息激动人心
Really, it's... It's wonderful news.
我们正在整理房♥间
We're clearing out the spare room
所以我们家里会有一间婴儿房♥
so we can have a nursery at our place.
我一直盼着当奶奶呢
I've been waiting so long to be a grandma.
我一直不知道你在要孩子
I didn't even know you were trying.
来吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
Okay, bitches.
玩耍时间到了
It's kitty time!
天啊
Oh! Oh, God!
我♥草♥
Fuck! Whoo!
珍妮 我天
Jeannie, fuck!
抱歉孩子
Sorry, lads.
我不是有意用我这燃烧的森林
I didn't mean to get all holy on you there
对你进行洗礼
with my burning bush.
那么 咱们未来的文坛巨星
So, to our latent literary superstar.
小说写得怎么样了
Oh! How's the novel?