No. No, I don't want any of it.
我说了他的东西我什么都不想要
I said I don't want anything from him.
父亲死了
Hey, what is the best drink
该配什么酒
to accompany the death of a parent?
因为我已经准备开始庆祝了
Because I'm ready to celebrate.
什么是爱
Define love.
真正的自♥由♥
True freedom.
所以你说的是没有限制 不是浪漫
Ah. So you're talking unconditional? Not romantic?
不 这个
No... Well...
好吧
All right.
最大限度的自♥由♥里争取最多的接触
Maximum contact with maximum freedom.
那不是爱 那是卫生棉条广♥告♥
Uh, that's not love. That's a tampon ad.
我给你带了这个
So, I got you this.
有趣 因为我给你带了
Funny, because I got you...
这个
this.
《可爱的新娘》
《美艳的新娘》
《育婴宝典》
天哪
Oh, God!
操操操操操操操
f-f-fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,
操操操操
fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...
操操操操擦
fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fffffff...
有时候我不知道它是怎么发生的
I don't know which way it happens sometimes.
我只知道它发生了
I just know it happens.
那就是爱
That's love.
但那就是诗的有趣之处 对吧
You know, but that's the funny thing about poems, right?
每次阅读都能从诗里得到新的收获
That they reveal something new every time you read them.
我试过去爱其他的东西 但是
And I've tried to love other things, but, um...
文字 还有诗歌♥
words, you know, poetry,
是我唯一的港湾
it's the only thing that I can come back to.
不是因为我和诗歌♥的恋情
I mean, it's not like my relationship with poetry
在我生命里一成不变
has been consistent throughout my life.
幸运的是 我相信所有的关系
I mean, luckily, I believe all relationships
都是创造性的 他们会成长 会改变
are creative acts and they grow, change.
我对诗的爱也如此
As is my love for poetry.
这也是诗的伟大之处
And that's the great thing about poems too.
就好像我们每次
Like, we always...
每次阅读都能有新的收获
always find something new every time we read one.
你是诗歌♥爱好者还是葡萄酒爱好者
So, are you a poetry fan or a wine fan?
诗歌♥
Poetry.
但我为了葡萄酒而来
But I came for the wine.
我不怪你
Yeah. I don't blame you.
我知道 我觉得它就像蒸馏威士忌
See, I do. I think it's like distilling whiskey, you know?
第一口很难喝 最后一口很难喝
Oh, well, the first bit's crap, the last bit's crap,
但中间的那一部分就是精华
but that bit in the middle, that's the good bit.
写作也是一样的道理
It's the same with writing.
我也很想喝到最后
See, I'd love to get there.
但我好像永远都喝不完第一口
I can never seem to get beyond the first crap bit.
我 我只是 我好像理不清楚
I... I just... I can't seem to get the clarity.
我好像无法把这些点连成线
I can't seem to join up the dots.
那就熬夜把文字倾泻出来
All right, so just stay up all night pouring it out.
世上总有美好的事物让你分心 不是吗
Well, the world is full of glorious distraction, isn't it?
你觉得是分心 我觉得是灵感
Well, you say distraction, I say inspiration.
我想你已经写完几百部小说了
I suppose you've finished hundreds of novels.
不 我举办这些小沙龙
No, I, um... I host these little salons
是为了让人们尝试新的东西
where people can try out their new stuff.
我教书 我发表演说 我是个忠实读者
I teach, give talks. I'm a devoted reader.
我是你会称为启蒙者的那种人
I'm what you might call an enabler.
我喜欢你喝酒的样子 带着真实的死亡感
I like the way you drink. It's with a real sense of mortality.
这是一门垂死的艺术
It's a dying art.
你觉得酒能帮助你写作吗
Do you find wine helps you write?
并不是 它只是
Not really. It...
让我没那么在乎我写不写得出来
makes me care less about whether I write or not.
那么 既然你想不那么在乎的话
So, why write at all
为什么还要写呢
if you'd rather just... care less?
在这漆黑的宅子里 我还能怎么发泄呢
How else to rage around the dark mansion?
如果你继续这么讲话的话
You know, I'm gonna have to kiss you
我会吻你的
if you keep talking like that.
我得走了
I have to go.
没问题
Of course.
愉快的一晚吗
Good night?
无与伦比
Fabulous.
杜松子酒和奎宁水吗
Gin and tonic?
新配方
New regime.
提醒你一下 你该交房♥租了
You know, just a reminder-- your rent is overdue.
我最近都住在吉姆家 我收到了 抱歉
Oh, I've been staying at Jim's. I have it. Sorry.
怎么了
What's up?
有一天晚上我试着打给你 你没回我电♥话♥
I tried calling you the other night. You didn't call me back.
发生什么事了吗
Has something happened?
他死了
He's dead.
终于
Finally.
西尔维娅打来的
Sylvia called.
不 我没事
No, I'm... fine.
这对我来说和对你来说情况不一样
It's not the same for me as it is for you.
话说 我听说有一家婚纱店
So, I hear there's this dress shop
为准新娘提供免费气泡水
that does free fizz for brides to be.
你可以尽情畅饮
All the bubblies you can knock back.
听起来很有挑战性
Sounds like a challenge.
不是吗
Doesn't it?
有什么能帮忙的吗 女士们
Can I help you, ladies?
我们来买♥♥婚纱
I need some kind of wedding dress.
你们四处看看时想来点气泡水吗
Would you like some fizz while you're looking?
-免费的 -当然
- It's complimentary. - Yes.
我只是搞不懂这个处♥女♥新娘的意义所在
I just don't get this virginal bride stuff.
这很有问题
It's very problematic.
这就像是你父亲把你嫁出去
That and the idea of your father giving you away,
仿佛你是个人形接力棒
as if you were a human baton
从一个统治者传到另一个统治者手上
being passed from one tyrant to the next.
太恶心了
It's... gross!
这就是为什么我爸不打算把我嫁出去
That is why my dad is not gonna give me away.
我们会举办一个现代化婚礼的
It's gonna be a very modern wedding.
这就是我的看法
Ha! The state of me!
对这一出好戏的看法
The state of this whole shit-show.
我要告诉你一个小秘密 我的朋友
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, my friend.
根本不存在什么现代化的婚礼
There is no such thing as a modern wedding.
所有这一切
All this froth,
只不过是"看着小鸟"策略的基本范例
it's all prime example of "watch the birdie" politics.
"看着小鸟"指摄影师为了让孩子看镜头
在摄像机上放上吸引孩子注意力的东西的方法
看这个杯子蛋糕 看这个杯子蛋糕
Look at the cupcakes! Look at the cupcakes!
看这个杯子蛋糕
Look at the cupcakes!
与此同时 我们还要继续操你
Meanwhile, we're gonna keep fucking you in the ass
而且给的钱越来越少
and paying you less.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病
The fuck's up with you?
婚姻难道不正是这些年来
Isn't marriage part of the whole system
我们一直反对的体系的一部分吗
we've been railing against all these years?
那些你因为觉得应该去做
The stuff you do because you feel you should
而不是真正想做 而去做的事情
rather than because you actually want to?
是的 但我想嫁给吉姆
Yeah, but I do want to marry Jim.
不 你不想
No, you don't.
你只是适应了如果你不嫁给他
You've just been conditioned to feel that if you don't,
你的生活就少了些价值的想法
your life is somehow less valuable.
我们喝点吧
Let's just have a drink.
要不你去试一条
Why don't you try one on?
我们可以来玩蒙太奇
Ugh! We can do a montage!
婚姻被定义为迂腐而压抑的
Marriage, by definition, is archaic and oppressive.
那同性婚姻呢
What about gay marriage?
这是在求婚吗
Is that a proposal?
如果我能和你结婚 泰勒 我愿意
If I could marry you, Tyler, I would.
我不会和你结婚的 我不会让你经受这些
I wouldn't marry you. I wouldn't put you through that.
看 我有原则
See, I have principles.
是我有原则
I have principles.
而且我的女权主义
And my feminism is about