Don't come any closer.
一步也别靠近
Are you all right, Jeanette?
你还好吗 珍妮特
I'm pretty freaked out,
我吓坏了
and those earrings tasted awful.
而且那些首饰真难吃
Zoe, you don't have to do this.
佐伊 你不必这么做
Oh, I don't? I spent 10 years looking for this treasure.
我不必 我花了十年在这寻找这财宝
It's the whole reason why I came to this stinking island!
不然我怎么乐意待在这恶心的岛上
You mean you didn't crash land?
你是说你不是因为坠机掉在这的
They said that I was crazy and they said that this map was a fake.
他们说我疯了 说这张地图是假的
And now the treasure is mine!
而现在这财宝是我的
Run!
过来!
Jeanette, come on, come on.
珍妮特 过来!
Run!
过来
No, you don't!
你别走
Jeanette!
珍妮特!
Oh, no!
哦 不!
Help, help!
救命 救命!
Oh, no, help!
哦 不! 救命!
You're going back in that cave,
你得回到那个洞里
and you are going to get me more treasure.
给我弄出更多的财宝
Jeanette!
珍妮特!
Simone!
塞蒙!
It's Simon!
是西蒙!
Alvin!
艾 尔 文!
No!
不!
Come on, guys, go!
快! 快走!
Go, go!
走!
Come on, come on.
快!
Look!
看!
Come on!
快!
Run!
走!
But where's Dave?
戴夫在哪
Help me up!
帮我上去
Oh, help you up?
让我帮你上来
Is that what I'm supposed to do now, Dave?
我像是要帮你吗 戴夫
All I had was my treasure, and now it's gone.
那是我的财宝 现在再也找不到了
Do you get that? My life is ruined.
你毁了我的生活!
And now you're gonna know how that feels.
现在你该得到你应得的
No, no!
不 不
It's tempting to blame Dave.
想搞死戴夫
I know. I've been there.
我了解 我经历过
I wish I could get back all those years I spent plotting my revenge.
我想把我这几年的遭遇一股脑的报复给他
All that time and energy, wasted.
结果我的时间 精力都浪费了
All those pizzas I had delivered to his house, wasted.
我给他送的那些"比萨"也浪费了
That was you?
那是你干的!
Not now, Dave! All right?
都过去了 戴夫 怎样
You could let Dave fall to his death
你可以让戴夫摔下去
and I could go back to the raft with the chipmunks,
我可以回去找花栗鼠
become their manager again and make tons of money.
重新成为他们的经纪人赚很多钱
So, really, I'm good either way.
真的 那样对我很好
But let me tell you something.
但我告诉你
Hate, anger, regret,
憎恨 恼怒 遗憾
those aren't just members of a girl group I once signed.
那些都是负面的心理
They're what consumed me. And they're consuming you.
它们会浪费我的人生 也会耗费你的
It's not too late to do the right thing.
现在改正还不晚
Or not. Again,
再说一次
I'm good either way, so...
我急着走 所以...
I don't want to sway you.
我不会打搅你
What are you guys doing? Help me.
你们在等什么 帮帮我
Please. Help me save my dad!
求你了 救救我爸爸!
Hurry!
快!
I got you, Dave.
我抓住你了 戴夫
Come on! Help me, guys.
快 快帮帮我
Wow!
哇!
There they are!
他们在那!
Come on!
快
Faster!
快过来!
Hurry! Hurry!
快!
Let's go, go, go!
快 走!
Oh, no!
哦 不!
Get Up!
拿着!
Hurry!
快!
Come on! Come on!
快!
Come on!
快!
Run!
走!
Grab the oar!
桨!
Come on! Come on, guys!
走! 伙伴们!
Paddle!
划!
Come on! Paddle!
快! 划!
Faster! Come on, hurry!
快! 走 快!
Now we'll never get to perform at the International Music Awards.
我们再也赶不上"国际音乐大赛"的表演了
I guess now we're the losers.
我觉得我们都挺失败的
Jeanette, I don't know what to say.
珍妮特 我不知道怎么说
I guess I was just so obsessed with finding that treasure
我太想找到那些财宝了
that I kind of... I lost it.
我冲昏了头脑
And I'm...
还有我
I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉
We both are.
我们都很抱歉
Well, apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
Here, I want you to have this.
拿着 我希望你能留着它
Oh.
哦
Really?
真的
Look, Dunlop, this is a new beginning
看 丹玛 这是个新的开始
for both of us.
对于我们
I hope you don't mind.
希望你不介意
Simone gave it to me.
塞蒙给我的
Oh, I don't mind.
我不介意
You know, Jeanette, even the most perfect gem
你知道 珍妮特 没有什么珍珠宝石
cannot compare to your beauty.
能衬托出... 你的美丽
Dave?
戴夫
Yes, Alvin?
啥事 艾尔文
I just wanted to say
我只是想说
now that we're not all, you know, dead,
我以为我们都... 死定了
sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry I was acting like a child on the ship.
抱歉我在船上表现太幼稚了
And kind of maybe ruined our family vacation.
好像也毁了这次度假
Sometimes a racehorse needs a little room to run.
有时候也得给烈马松松绑
Yes. Yeah. I like where your head's at.
是啊 是啊 我完全支持
That is very wise, David.
这很明智 戴夫
'Sup?
那么
What, no love for Uncle Ian?
怎么 不能跟伊恩蜀黍碰一个
You put us in cages! You put us in cages!
你把我们关在笼子里!
Seriously? Are we still talking about that?
不是吧 都什么时候的事了
New subject, I saved Dave's life.
新主题 我救了戴夫的命
Okay, but I'll be watching you, mister.
好吧 但我会盯着你 先生
Alvin, you still have that pocket knife I gave you?
艾尔文 你还留着我给你的刀吗
Knife? Oh, right, sorry, I meant to give it back.
刀 哦 是啊 抱歉 我正想还给你
I want you to keep it.
你留着吧
Really?
真的
Maybe you can use it to signal that helicopter.
没准你能用那个刀向那个直升机发信号
What?
什么
Hey! Down here!
嘿! 这边!
It's me, Ian Hawke! Jet Records!
我是伊恩·霍克 捷克唱片的
Guys, circle around!
伙计们 围过来
Everything's okay. We got you, guys!
没事了 我们发现你们了
It's good to be back, huh?
回来不错啊
Sure is.
那当然
Sold Zoe's story to Hollywood. Huge bidding war.
我把佐伊的故事卖给了好莱坞大赚了一笔
Keira Knightley is interested.
他们非常感兴趣
电影精选列表