She's funny.
她真好玩
In a crazy sort of way.
也有那么点疯狂
This totally calls for a party. Who's hungry?
我们得办个派对 有谁饿了
I'm hungry. We are famished.
我好饿 我们饿坏了
Yeah? Let's go to my place.
那去我家吧
Is it far? I don't think I could walk another step.
很远吗 我一步都走不了了
Who said anything about walking?
谁说要"走"去了
We're gonna die!
我们要死了!
Oh, man! That was so cool!
哦 老兄! 这太酷了!
I know, I know!
我知道 那当然!
Come on. Come on in, guys! Bring it in.
快 你们快过来!
Come on down!
着陆
Yeah! Wasn't that awesome?
怎么样 好玩吧!
No, it was not awesome. It's a miracle we got here safely.
不 一点也不好玩 一点也不安全
In fact, the odds of a chipmunk
事实上 每六个上索道的花栗鼠里
getting hurt on a zip line are one out of six.
就有一个会掉下去
Why do I always have to be right?
为什么我总是对的
Ellie, Ellie! Are you okay?
艾莉 艾莉 你没事吧
I think I sprained my ankle!
我扭到脚了
Ooh, you know what, you should put some ice on that.
哦 你知道吗 你需要敷点冰
Oh, no, guys, I don't have any ice. I live there in that tree.
哦 我可没有冰 你看我住在树上
I thought that maybe you did, though.
我只是以为你们会有
No, we don't have any ice. Just like we don't have any shelter.
不 我们没有冰 而且我们也没有个庇护所
Wow, that's a major bummer for you.
你还真把自己当回事啊
Do you guys like bungee jumping?
你们喜欢蹦极跳吗
Yes!
当然
No. We do not.
不 我们不喜欢
Listen, lady, maybe you should just leave us alone
听着女士 也许你应该别来管我们
so we can focus more on surviving and less on killing ourselves.
这样我们就能专注去求生 而不是去送死
Whoa, that is a lot of uptight in a very little package.
你这小东西想的也太多了吧
I'm not uptight. I just don't wanna see anyone else getting hurt. Ow!
我没有想多 我只是不想看到任何人再...
Criminy. What was that?
奇怪 那是什么
You know what, that was just a spider
你知道吗 那只是个蜘蛛
and they live here because this is nature.
他们在这生活因为这里是自然
XXX蜘蛛 It is not just a spider, it's a Phoneutria bahiensis.
那不只是个蜘蛛 那是个
Its bite contains a neurotoxin.
它的叮咬带着神经毒素
Ooh! Mr. Fancy Words. So what?
哦 又在倒书了 那又怎么了
Alvin, toxin? Poison? Neuro? Brain?
艾尔文 会痛痒 中毒 神经错乱 严重影响大脑
Oh. That's not good.
哦 是不太好
Side effects include changes in personality,
过分紧张 性格巨变
loss of inhibition, dry mouth.
言辞错乱 口干舌燥
Okay, calm down.
好了 放松点
I get bitten probably twice a day by these little fellows
我一天被这些小家伙咬20多次
and I am still completely normal.
我看起来还是很正常
Yes, normal.
是啊 "正常"
Oh, no.
哦 不
Alvin? Simon!
艾尔文! 西蒙!
Chubby one!
小胖子!
Girl chubby one!
女小胖子!
Brittany? Jeanette?
布列塔妮 珍妮特!
I hope they're okay.
希望姑娘们没事
Who cares if they're okay? I just need them to be here.
谁管他们怎么样 我根本不该在这
And here I am thinking you've changed and don't only care about yourself.
我在想什么 竟然以为伊恩不再只为自己着想了
Nope. And it's a good thing, too.
不会 而且这是好事
Because right now the rage I'm feeling for you and those chipmunks
因为想着可以再抓他们几个去唱歌
is the only thing keeping me going.
是唯一可以让我走下去的动力
Shall we keep going?
我们可以继续走了吗
Ian, just keep an eye out for something to eat or drink, all right?
还是先找一些吃的喝的吧 好吗
All right. Right there!
好吧 就在那!
Where?
哪里
That thing around your neck.
那个绕在你脖子上的东西
You're not gonna eat this. This was a gift from Theodore.
你不能吃这个 这是希欧多尔给我的礼物
That explains it. I was gonna say, it's really ugly.
难怪 我得说太难看了
Like, really... Wow.
真 真是... 噢
Ugly.
真难看
It's not ugly.
这不难看
It goes with everything and it's soft enough to sleep in.
做什么都能好运 而且睡在上面很柔软
Yeah, and it's edible.
尝起来也不错
You will not eat my son's necklace.
不许你吃我儿子的项链!
He's not your son, Dave. He's just a chipmunk.
那不是你儿子 戴夫 只是只花栗鼠
Oh, Dave. Where are you?
戴夫 你在哪
Where are you, Alvin?
你在哪 艾尔文
All right.
好了
I'm gonna crash.
我先睡了
Simon. Where are you going?
西蒙 你去哪
Who is this Simon you speak of?
你说的这个西蒙是谁
Um, you?
嗯 你
No, my name is not Simon. It is
我的名字可不是西蒙 是...
Simone!
塞蒙!
That's pretty close to Simon.
和西蒙差不多
And yet completely different.
是完全不同的
Would you care to join me on my adventure?
你愿意加入我的冒险吗
What adventure?
什么冒险
The adventure called life!
生命的冒险!
Okay.
好吧
But just until Dave shows up
但只玩到找到戴夫
Alvin, Alvin!
艾尔文 艾尔文!
Simon and Theodore are gone.
西蒙和希欧多尔没了
They probably just went to get stuff for the shelter.
可能去找木头搭树屋了吧
It's all the guy can talk about.
那家伙天天嘀咕
Still, it's not like them to wander off like that.
但是 独自离开也不像他们做的
Could you please go look for them?
你能不能去找找吗
Why can you?
为什么你不去
I have a situation of my own to deal with, Alvin.
我还有自己的事要做呢 艾尔文
Oh, right. How is Eleanor doing?
哦 对啊 埃莉诺还好吗
Huh? She's fine. I'm talking about me.
什么 她没事 我是在说我
It's been two days since my last bath and I am a mess.
我已经两天没洗澡了 现在一团糟!
I can't get rescued looking like this.
我不能这个样子被营救
Theo! Simon! Simon!
希欧多尔! 西蒙!
Theodore! Theo!
希欧多尔 希欧多尔!
Si! Theo!
西蒙! 希欧多尔!
Bonjour, my friend.
早啊 伙计!
Simon? Are you bungee jumping?
西蒙 你在弹跳啊
His name is not Simon.
他不叫西蒙
It is Simone.
他叫塞蒙
That's pretty close to Simon.
那没什么区别
Yeah, I thought so, too. But he's acting totally different.
是啊 我也这么说 但是他和原来一点不像
The spider bite! That's it! Remember the side effects?
是蜘蛛 就是这个 记得那些副作用吗
Personality changes, loss of inhibition?
性格巨变 失忆
Lies! Who are you?
扯蛋! 你谁啊
Wow! Simone is pretty cool.
噢! 塞蒙真酷啊
It's Simon, Theodore. And, no, he's not.
是西蒙 希欧多尔 而且 他不酷
Au revoir, Alfred.
再见 阿尔弗雷德
Alvin. It's Alvin!
艾 尔 文 是艾尔文!
Whoo! C'est magnifique, Simone!
干得漂亮 西蒙
Okay, Theo, it's all you.
好了 希欧多尔 该你了
Really? I've never done anything like this.
是吗 我从没玩过这个
And you never will.
而且也不会玩
How can you let him do this? What are you thinking?
你怎么能让他玩这个 你在想什么
I'm thinking, "When did my dad wash up on this island?"
我在想"我爸爸什么时候冲上这个岛"
What? We were having the best time.
什么 我们正玩得开心呢
Why do you have to show up and be so uptight?
别那么扫兴好不好
Me? Uptight?
我 扫兴
I'm not the uptight one, I'm the fun one!
我才不是扫兴的 我才应该是带大家玩的
The cool one. Ask anybody.
我才是焦点 你问问他们
Who should I ask?
你让我问谁啊
Come on. Theodore, you can't bungee jump.
得了 希欧多尔 你跳不了弹跳
You get scared just watching a movie.
你看个电影都会吓个半死
Munk up, Alvin.
成熟点 艾尔文
A little help?
帮我一下
电影精选列表