Okay. All right, one, two, three...
好了 1 2 3...
Guys! One...
孩子们 1
Hold on. Guys, freeze!
孩子们 别动!
Where's Alvin? Hey, Dave.
艾尔文在哪 嘿 戴夫!
Where have you been? Where have I been?
你去哪了 我去哪了
Trying to board the ship.
我正要上船
Already done that. Also, checked out our room,
我已经上船了 还检查了一下房间
dibbed the side of the bed closest to the window,
占好了床上靠窗的那边
ordered us a round of virgin pina coladas
给咱们预定了饮料
and signed us up for parasailing.
而且 我还报名玩滑翔翼
Alvin, you're too young for parasailing.
艾尔文 你太小了玩不了滑翔翼
I thought we were going on vacation to have fun.
我以为我们假期是出来玩的
Don't worry, family vacations are all about fun.
别担心 全家度假就是出来玩的
But first we're gonna need to set some rules.
首先我们得定一些规则
Let's start with you can't call dibs
首先"还没人进房间
on a bed until everyone's in the room.
你不能先进去占床位"
Good rule. That's right.
好规则 好
That's a good one, Simon. All right, so that's our first rule.
主意不错 西蒙 好了 这就是第一条
Should we go over the rest of them?
需要我们再说其他的吗
Dave, come on. "Rules" is my middle name.
戴夫 拜托 要知道"规矩"是我的小名
Hey, Dave. Alvin!
嘿 戴夫! 艾尔文
This is your captain speaking.
这里是你们的船长
All kids are now allowed to play
所有的小孩现在被获准
on the adults only Serenity Deck.
去贵宾区
Alvin!
艾尔文
Alvin!
艾尔文!
We talked about setting rules, Alvin.
咱们得谈谈规定 艾尔文
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't know the agreement meant no fun.
我不知道规则没乐趣
You're allowed to have fun.
你当然可以去玩
When are you going to stop acting like a child?
你什么时候能不那么孩子气
When are you going to stop treating me like a child?
你何时才能不把我看成孩子
I'll stop treating you like a child
要我不把你当成个孩子
when you start acting like a grown up!
除非你的行为能像个大人
I'll start acting like a grown up when you start...
想让我做的像个大人你必须...
Hey, girls, not now, please. OK?
姑娘们 等会 好吗
Sorry, Dave.
抱歉
I need to get ready for dinner with the captain.
我得准备好和船长共进晚餐
We're having dinner with the captain?
我们要和船长共进晚餐
No, I am. You're staying here.
不是 只有我 你们留在这
I have to go apologize for everything Alvin did.
我得去为艾尔文做的所有事道歉
This is so not fair. Not to us, not to Dave,
这太不公平了 对我们 对戴夫
and certainly not to the captain,
而且当然也对船长
who I'm sure was really looking forward to dining with me.
我确信他肯定很遗憾没能和我共进晚餐
Why don't I go speak with Dave?
为啥不让我去和戴夫谈谈
See if I can smooth things over.
说不定能缓解一下
Knock knock.
有人吗
What is it, Simon?
怎么 西蒙
Well, I would never say this to Alvin.
好吧 我没这么说过艾尔文
Goodness knows he can be totally irresponsible,
谁都知道他一点都不可靠
but I actually have a suggestion.
不过 我有个建议
You have a suggestion for me?
你要给我建议
He's been driving me crazy a lot longer than he's been driving you crazy.
他惹我发疯的时间可远比你长
All right. So what is it?
好吧 说
Imagine Alvin is a spirited racehorse.
把艾尔文想像成一匹烈马
That's your advice?
就这个
No. I'm not done yet, Dave.
等下 我没说完 戴夫
All right, so Alvin is a racehorse...
好吧 艾尔文是匹马
And you, Dave, are his incredibly helpful jockey
而你 戴夫 是一个巨牛叉的骑手
who's there to guide him down the racetrack of life.
正准备把他驯服听你的话
But if you hold the reins too tight,
但是如果你把缰绳套的太牢
that racehorse is going to fight and buck,
那匹烈马就会反抗 然后捣乱
which is no fun for anyone.
这对谁都没有好处
But if you loosen the reins just a little...
但如果你稍微放松一下...
He'll fly right off the track and crash into the fence.
他就会冲出大道然后陷到沼泽里
I know you want to protect Alvin,
我知道你想保护艾尔文但是
but, Dave, sometimes kids will rise to the occasion
戴夫 孩子会在假期里成长
if you just show them a little trust.
只要你信任他们
All right, guys, room service is on its way. Lights out by 9:00.
好了孩子们 客房服务就要来了 9点要熄灯睡觉
Dave, question.
戴夫 有个问题
If we're going to be held captive in this room...
如果我们不得不留在房间...
Because of Alvin!
因为艾尔文
Can we at least watch a movie?
至少能看个电影吧
All right, let's see what's on.
好吧 看看有什么
You know what, why don't you guys pick a movie?
这样 你们咋不自己选一个
You're old enough to make your own decision.
你们知道自己想要什么
For real, Dave?
真的吗 戴夫
Absolutely.
当然
Ooh! Dave looks so elegant.
戴夫好潇洒啊
Have fun!
好好玩
Wait, Dave, before you go, I made something for you.
等下 戴夫 走之前 我想给你点东西
Wow, it's really...
哇哦 这真是...
It's soft so you can sleep in it
这很软 能当枕头
and I made it with all the colors, so it will go with everything!
而且五颜六色 所以你做什么都能好运
Great. I'll put it on after dinner.
不错 我晚饭后就戴上
You could put it on now, so everyone at the captain's table could see it.
你现在就可以戴上 这样餐桌上的人都能看见了
Nice.
很好
A real chick magnet.
很有"气氛"
All right, guys, have fun.
好了伙计们 玩得开心
But not too much fun, because I'm still very upset.
但别太嗨 因为我还是很不爽
Goodbye, Dave.
走好 戴夫
And, hello, ladies!
晚上好 女士们
I like my tail shaken, not stirred.
老子今晚要爽 不只是嗨
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To the casino. I'm feeling lucky.
娱乐场 我觉得今晚有好运
Oh, no. No, no, no, no. Dave said...
哦别 别别别 戴夫说
Dave said, and I quote,
戴夫说 我...
"We're old enough to make our own decisions."
我们知道自己想要什么
He meant we were old enough to choose a film!
他是说我们知道要看什么电影
Well, we're clearly not. Check out what Theodore just picked.
显然不知道 看看希欧多尔选了什么
What's wrong with this movie?
这个怎么了
It's for babies!
那是给婴儿的
Which is probably why Dave treats us like babies.
就像是戴夫对待我们一样 当我们是孩子
Munk up, Theodore.
成熟点 希欧多尔
There. That's more like it.
这个 这才像回事
Alvin, please!
艾尔文 求你了!
I say we go to Salsa Night!
我说 咱们去震撼这个夜晚
In our pajamas?
穿着睡衣
Oh, I know!
哦 我有办法
Alvin!
艾尔文!
Alvin! Alvin!
艾尔文! 艾尔文!
And we have a winner.
恭喜这位赢家
Ellie, I love these dresses!
埃莉诺 我爱这裙子
You're so crafty.
你真有才
Thanks. It's what I do.
谢谢 这就是我的水准
Ow! Oh! Sorry!
哦 抱歉
Ew! What are you?
你 你是什么
We are the Chipettes.
我们是花鼠美眉
Hi, I'm Eleanor!
你好 我是埃莉诺
My sister was just trying to apologize.
我的妹妹正想道歉
What's she sorry for? Stepping on my friend's foot?
为什么 踩我朋友的脚
Or her busted, tired little dance moves?
还是为了她那糟糕的舞步
Oh, no, you didn't!
哦 你不敢
Oh, yes, she did!
哦 当然敢
You better get those Lee Press Ons out of my face
你最好赶紧把那个假指甲从我脸上拿开
unless you want to meet my claws.
否则让你尝尝我的爪子
And, yeah, baby, they're real.
没错 它们可是真的
Do you wanna go? Hit it!
想比试比试吗 放音乐
Captain, I'm really sorry about what happened.
船长 我对发生的事情感到抱歉
Alvin, he's a kid. He's just trying to have some fun.
艾尔文 他是个孩子 他只是想找点乐子
电影精选列表