I'm thinking Fiddy Cent for me.
没准他们会让我本色出演
Thank you!
谢谢!
Thank you! Thank you.
谢谢! 谢谢!
You're a great audience.
你们是最棒的粉丝
We love you!
我们爱你!
I'm sorry, sir, that's full.
报歉 先生 已经装满了
We're gonna have to gate check those.
你只能办理托运了
Are you gonna charge me 25 bucks a bag?
你总不能一个箱子收我25块钱吧
Of course not, sir.
当然不会
It's $25 for the first bag
是第一个箱子25块钱
and $40 for each additional bag.
其他的箱子一个40块钱
I'm a little chilly. Would you mind adjusting the vent?
这里真冷 能帮我把空调关上吗
But of course.
没问题
Oh! You wrinkled my business magazine.
你落地的时候不能看着点吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Guess I'll have to read this.
这让你弄得一团糟
Ooh, she's pretty.
还是那么上镜
Oh, wait, that's me.
哦 等等 是我
All right, head count.
好了 清点人数
BOO!
嘣!
You like my Jungle Monster costume? Eleanor made it for me.
这个做得怎么样 我要在万圣节的时候穿这个
Yeah! Out of a barf bag!
这样! 是不是很吓人
Nice.
这个再说
Where's Alvin?
艾尔文在哪
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
女士们 先生们 这里是你们的机长
We're cleared for an on time departure for Timbuktu.
本机到达的目的地是巴克图
If Timbuktu is not for you,
如果你不是前往巴克图
please alert the flight attendant by pressing your call button.
请按呼叫按钮通知乘务员
Alvin!
艾尔文!
Thank you for choosing Air Alvin. Enjoy your flight!
感谢您选择艾尔文航空 祝您旅途愉快
Sir, please return to your seat, we're about to take off.
先生 快坐下 我们要起飞了
Sit. Now.
请坐下
But he... Sit!
但是... 坐下!
No, no, no!
不 不 不!
Alvin!
艾尔文!
电影精选列表