or anything else in there?
宝石或钻石吗
By the time I found the gold,
拿到这个我就赶紧走了
I had already been gone from my Jeanette far too long.
我离开我的珍妮特时间太长了
What?
怎么了
You guys, they found it. They found it!
伙计们 他们找到了 他们真的找到了
And the best part is, they don't even know what they found.
更妙的是 他们不知道他们找到了什么
They think that it's just one bracelet.
他们以为只有一个手镯
Which means that the rest of the treasure is mine.
那就是说 剩下的财宝就是我的
All mine!
全是我的!
What the...
这他妈...
Whoa! What are you?
噢! 你是什么
Hey! Oh!
嘿! 哦!
Yeah, you're one of those honey badgers.
你以为你是谁
You just take what you want.
想要就能随便拿走吗
Drop it. Drop it!
放下 放下!
You mess with me, ese,
你敢惹毛我
I'll go loco on you.
看老子扁了你
Give it back!
把它... 给我!
You can sting like a bee or strike like a cobra,
你想干嘛随你便 但要是看着我
but this honey munk don't care!
最好滚远点
Okay, Brit, I'm all done.
好了 布列塔 都弄完了
If you want, I can help you get started...
如果你想 我可以帮你做...
This tree house is awesome.
这个树屋太漂亮了
Maybe you are kind of the smart one.
也许你就该是那个聪明的
Thank you, Alvin. And yours is...
谢谢 艾尔文 而你也是
Well,
呵
you did your best.
最尽力的
Anyhoo, no reason we can't be comfortable and stylish
总之 在戴夫找到我们之前
while we wait for Dave to show up, right?
我们也得把自己弄得舒舒服服的 不是吗
Brit, I...
布列塔
I think I know why Dave hasn't come.
我想我知道为什么戴夫一直没来了
You do? Why?
你知道 为什么
Cause he's not even looking.
因为他可能根本没来找 '
Alvin, why wouldn't he be looking for us?
艾尔文 为什么他不来找我们
Because I drive him crazy.
因为我弄得他发疯
You know, the way Simon's been driving me craz?
你知道 现在西蒙弄得我想发疯
I mean, that's what I've been doing to Dave.
我就是那么烦戴夫的
For years.
好几年了
No wonder he hates me.
也难怪他烦我
Oh!
哦!
Don't worry, Alvin.
别担心 艾尔文
I'm sure Dave will come.
我相信戴夫会来
I mean, he certainly loves Simon and Theodore.
至少 为了西蒙和希欧多尔
Un, deux, trois.
一个 两个 三个
Simon? ls Dave ever gonna find us?
西蒙 戴夫会回来找我们吗
Simon? I mean, Simone?
西蒙 我是说 塞蒙
I'm so sorry, were you speaking to moi?
抱歉 你在跟我说话
Yes! About Dave!
是 说到戴夫
Are we ever going to find him?
我们是不是得去找他
I see you are sad, mon ami.
我看到了你眼中的愁云 我的朋友
And I hate to see you sad.
我不忍看到你伤心
I will help you find your friend Dave.
我会帮你找到你的朋友戴夫
You really think you can find him?
你真的相信你会找到他
I know I can!
我知道我会
And then I will find this Simon you keep speaking of!
然后再去找你天天嘀咕的那个西蒙
As Dave and I have never met, I will need you to describe him for me.
我从没见过戴夫 你能不能先给我描述一下
Well, he's very kind and a good storyteller.
嗯 他很和善 很会讲故事
Mmm hmm. Very helpful.
嗯 有点用处
Oh! And he's about this tall.
他差不多有这么高
Mmm hmm.
嗯
Is he by any chance a big, flightless bird?
他是不是带着一个特别大的 不会飞的鸟
I don't think so.
应该不是
Then these footprints must not be his.
那这些脚印应该不是他的
Jungle Monster!
丛林野怪
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
Yeah, it's my stomach grumbling.
嗯 我的肚子在叫
No, no, maybe it's a helicopter! Listen!
不 不是 我是说直升机的声音 听!
Face it, Dave, no one is coming to rescue us, okay?
面对现实吧 戴夫 不会有人来救我们
And my stomach noises are gonna get louder and louder and louder
我的肚子会叫的越来越响
until one day they just stop.
叫一天才会停下来
Because I will have eaten you.
因为我已经把你吃了
Maybe you're right. Maybe no one's coming.
你是对了 也许不会有人来
Maybe the chipmunks aren't here at all. Maybe they're gone.
也许花栗鼠们不在这 也许他们已经走了
I really messed up.
我全搞砸了
Dave, it kills me to say this, kills me, but...
戴夫 我真不想说这个 真的
Look, man,
听着 伙计
you're really good with those kids, really good.
你对他们真的很好 真的
They love you.
他们爱你
And I should know because I was really
我知道 我对他们很坏
bad with those kids and they hate me.
他们讨厌我
But, look, you should know that whatever happens,
你得知道 不管发生什么
you did nothing wrong. Nothing.
那不是你的错 不会是
Thanks, Ian.
谢谢 伊恩
Come here.
过来这里
Ian?
伊恩
Ian?
伊恩
Ian!
伊恩!
Mon dieu!
我的上帝!
The Jungle Monster's real! And it's angry!
丛林野怪是真的 而且它不高兴
Or hungry. Allons y!
或者是饿了 闪人!
That means let's go.
我是说 快走
Great, a volcano.
太棒了 有火山
Of course! That's why the water was so hot!
原来如此 难怪这会有温泉
It's being heated by the underground magma chamber!
地下有熔岩把水加热了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
I have no idea!
我不知道
The place where I get my nails done always has the Science Channel on.
我修指甲的地方总是在播"科学"频道
Maybe I accidentally paid attention.
可能我不小心就记住了
Hey, guys, anyone up for a quick hike?
嘿 小家伙 谁想来个远足?
Like, I don't know, maybe to the waterfall or whatever?
有人想去瀑布那游泳 或是别的什么的吗
Not now, Zoe! The whole island is going to explode!
不 佐伊 整个小岛要爆炸了
What?
什么
Guys, we've got to get off this island. We have to build a raft, now.
伙计们 我们得离开这个岛 我们得造一个木筏
"Right now" like, right now?
"现在" 现在
Or "right now" like, after a hike to the waterfall now?
还是先去瀑布那玩玩再说
I've been hit!
我中弹了
By Dave's necklace?
被戴夫的项链
Tell Jeanette I will watch over her with angel wings.
告诉珍妮特我会在天国注视她 拨着竖琴
Dave?
戴夫
Theodore!
希欧多尔
Dave? Ha ha!
戴夫 哈!
Told you we'd find him!
就知道会找到你
Simon!
西蒙!
It is Simone, but I am often confused for this Simon fellow.
是塞蒙! 不过我对这个西蒙很好奇
Perhaps we look alike?
我们长得很像吗
Simone?
塞蒙
Ian!
伊恩!
Hey, you found the chubby one.
嘿 你找到小胖子了
Don't worry, Theodore.
没事 希欧多尔
Nothing's gonna happen to you. Is it?
他不敢动你 是吧
What was that?
那是什么
That's an active volcano.
那是座活火山
Okay, Brittany and I will build the deck.
好了 我和布列塔妮会绑甲板
Eleanor, you need to start braiding ropes.
埃莉诺 你开始搓绳子
Jeanette, find as many coconuts and mangoes as you can.
珍妮特 椰子和芒果能找多少找多少
Who knows how long we'll be out there.
大致多长时间能弄完
What can I do to help?
我能帮上忙吗
Dave! Dave!
戴夫! 戴夫!
Dave!
戴夫!
You found us!
我们找到你了
电影精选列表