Building a fire. What?
生火 什么
You know, one time in the studio, Snoop ran out of matches,
你知道吗 电视上说如果你没有火柴了
got a blaze going with just two carrot sticks.
就用两个木棍相互摩擦
Figure, how hard can it be?
不会太难
Forget the fire. We have to start hiking.
别生火了 我们还得爬山
Yeah, okay, Dave. Look, it's getting dark ish.
哦 是啊 戴夫 听着 天快黑了
It's gonna be cold. I'm gonna build a fire. We'll go in the morning.
这会很冷 我得生个火 我们明天早上再去
No, we'll go now.
不 我们现在就得走
Don't take that tone of voice with me, Dave.
别那么跟我说话 戴夫
I'm not one of your chipmunks
我可不是
that you can just boss around and stuff into a cage whenever you feel like it.
你随时都能关到笼子里的花栗鼠
That was you, Ian!
那是你干的 伊恩
Calm down.
放松
Jeez, no wonder those furballs would rather fly off the ship
没准那些毛球不会飞出船
than spend another day with you.
如果没碰着个跟你一样的戴夫
They didn't do it on purpose.
他们不是故意的
It was an accident. They're just kids.
那只是个意外 他们还是孩子
I don't know how long they can survive out there.
不知道他们能撑多长时间
And you guys were worried. Look at us!
你们别担心 看看我们
We're warm, we got a great fire going, beautiful night sky
很暖和 还生了一堆旺火 美丽的夜空
and if a rescue helicopter comes by, they'll see us!
而且 如果有直升机 也会看见我们
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会好的
Good night, guys.
晚安 伙计们
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
睡个好觉
Theodore!
希欧多尔!
What? Dave always turns off the light after saying good night.
怎么了 戴夫说"晚安"之后都会熄灯
Yeah!
对!
Can't you just relight it?
你能再点燃吗
How?
怎么点
With your glasses. And the sun?
用你的眼镜 还有太阳...
Oh.
哦
All right! Way to keep the spirits up, guys.
好了 乐观点伙计们
Doing it, yeah!
继续唱 没错
And what is this supposed to be?
额... 这是什么
Breakfast!
早餐
No, it's bark.
不 这是树皮
Yeah, for breakfast!
是啊 做早餐
I bet it's very good.
我想很好吃
It's not.
难吃死了
It's been forever since our last all you can eat buffet.
我上次吃自助餐是什么时候
Crazy suggestion, guys,
这可能是发疯
let's get off this beach and let's find some real food.
我们得离开这个沙滩去找一些真的食物
If I know my horticulture, and I do,
如果我猜得没错 我肯定
this is a grove of mango trees.
这是一片芒果林
Then where are all the mangoes?
嗯... 芒果在哪
Maybe the Jungle Monster 4 ate them all!
也许是丛林野怪把它们吃了
You were planning on sharing that, right?
你是打算分着吃的吧 是吗
Of course.
当然啦
Oh, well, good.
那就好
'Cause it kind of looked like you were gonna eat it all by yourself.
因为看起来你想一个人独吞
What? I would never do that.
什么 我不可能这么干
I don't believe you!
我不相信
Hey!
嘿!
Yeah! Winning!
胜出!
What?
什么
I'll make sure to save you the pit!
我会给你留点皮的
Oh, my acorns!
我的命门
Way to go, Theodore! Come on, we'll split it.
快拿走 希欧多尔! 待会咱们分了
Don't listen to him, Theo.
别听他的 希欧多尔
He's gonna eat it all by himself.
他想一个人独吞
I'll share it with you.
我会和你分吃
No. She's trying to trick you.
不 她想唬你
No, you're trying to trick him.
不 你想唬他
No, you're trying to trick him by saying I'm trying to trick him.
不 你骗他说我想唬他
He's lying, Theo!
他撒谎 希欧多尔
What?
什么
Theodore, I am so sorry!
希欧多尔 我很抱歉
Oh, no!
哦 不!
My precious! My precious!
我的宝贝 我的宝贝!
Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Look at us.
停下! 停下! 停下! 看看我们
One day on this island and we've become animals!
才在孤岛待了一天我们就变成... 野兽了!
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
What was that?
那是什么
Jungle Monster.
丛林野怪
Positions, everybody.
所有人 注意隐蔽
Hold.
注意
Hold.
瞄准
Fire!
发射
No! Why?
啊! 干嘛!
Please don't eat us, Mr. Jungle Monster!
求你了别吃我们 "丛林野怪"先生
I'm not a monster, I'm Zoe. And I'm clearly a girl
我不是什么怪物 我是佐伊 而且我显然是个女的
who has been on this island for so long
看来我在岛上待的时间太长了
that now she's imagining that squirrels can talk.
竟然看到松鼠会说话
We are chipmunks.
我们是花栗鼠
Yeah, Alvin and the Chipmunks.
嗯 "艾尔文与花栗鼠"
Who and the what now?
谁和什么
I'm sure you've heard of the Chipettes. We're kind of world famous.
你一定听说过花鼠美眉 我们可是闻名世界
Who?
谁
Maybe this will help.
这个你可能听过
Ok, that's it. Stop!
行了 够了
I don't know who you are.
我不认识你们
Awkward!
囧
Exactly how long have you been here?
你到底在这待了多长时间了
Well, I got here on a Monday, so...
嗯 我周一来到了这
Yeah, like, you know, eight or nine years?
嗯 差不多有八到九 嗯 九年
Nine years? Wait. You've been here nine years?
九年 你在这待了九年!
Well, it could be eight.
也可能是八年
What if we're here nine years?
如果我们也在这待上九年...
What if we're here forever?
如果是永远...
I told you, Dave's coming.
我告诉你 戴夫回来的
I used to think that Dave was coming, too.
我也以为戴夫回来的
And he never did.
但他从没来过
Huh?
什么
Dave Henderson, my supervisor at UPS.
戴夫·安德森 我的联邦快递上司
I used to fly cargo planes for them,
我一直在帮他送快递
until one day I crash landed in the ocean.
直到有一天飞机坠机到海上
We crash landed, too.
我们也掉在这了
Really?
真的
But our Dave won't rest until he finds us.
但是我们的戴夫找到我们之前不会甘休的
Right, Alvin?
是吧 艾尔文
Absolutely.
那是当然
You mean I'm finally gonna get out of here?
你是说我终于可以离开这了
I can't wait to go tell the others!
我等不及告诉其他人了
There are others?
还有别人
I mean, can you guys imagine being stuck here for all these years without anybody to talk to?
你们不会认为我被困在这连个说话的人都没有吧
I think I'd lose my mind!
我想我会疯了的
Chipmunks, I'm pleased to introduce my friends.
花栗鼠们 我很高兴介绍我的朋友
This is Rawlings, Spalding, Callaway,
这是 罗林 斯伯丁 卡拉威
Dunlop, and, right there, that's Nerf.
登禄普 还有 对 这是讷福
Hey, girlfriend, you look good.
那是她的女朋友 漂亮吧
They survived the crash with me.
他们和我一样在坠机的时候幸存了
Okay.
好吧
I'm Theodore.
我是希欧多尔
Guys, Dave is coming to get us!
伙计们 戴夫要来接我们了
No, not Dave Henderson. I saw your face!
不 不是戴夫·安德森 看你那张脸
It's another Dave.
他不可能来
But, you guys, just get excited.
你们高兴点
We're finally gonna get off this island.
我们终于要离开小岛了
电影精选列表