There's nothing wrong with fun.
找乐子没有错
Our pelican makes sure that everybody on the ship has fun.
我们的鸭子可以让船上每一个人取乐
In fact, in port, he circles the ship on a hang glider.
事实上 他驾着悬挂式滑翔机在港口绕穿飞行
It's really quite amusing.
还真挺搞笑的
However, my number one priority is the passengers' safety.
但是我的第一准则就是保证游客的安全
So I simply cannot have Alvin put himself, or anyone else, at risk again.
所以我不能让艾尔文再拿自己或是任何人冒险
Believe me, I understand.
相信我 我明白
If Alvin breaks any more of our rules, there will be consequences.
如果艾尔文再闯什么祸 他就会被驱逐下船
The last thing we want is anyone getting hurt.
只要没有人受伤就好
Excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry.
对不起
Hot!
烫!
Unbelievable. Gravy pants.
真不可思议 肉汁裤子
Hey. hey!
嘿 嘿!
Do you have a problem with me?
你对我有意见吗
You bet I have a problem with you.
当然对你有意见
Why? As if you didn't know.
为什么 别装不知道
I don't know.
我真不知道
Ian? What are you doing here?
伊恩 你在这干嘛
I'm working, Dave.
我在工作 戴夫
This is your job?
你就干这个
Yeah, not too many record labels are interested in hiring the guy
是啊 没几个唱片公司乐意雇用一个
who blew it with the Chipmunks, blew it with the Chipettes
弄丢了花鼠 放跑了花鼠美眉
and passed on Justin Bieber.
还错过了贾斯汀·比伯的人
Twice.
两次
Look, Ian, I'm sorry you lost your job and your dignity.
伊恩 我很抱歉你丢了工作和你的身份地位
But spilling things, hot things, on me
但是往我身上泼东西 还很烫
isn't going to bring any of that stuff back.
也弄不回来这些东西
You're right, Dave. It's too late for me to get my old life back.
没错 戴夫 想回到我原来的生活太晚了
But it's not too late to ruin yours.
但是破坏你的 还不晚
You want to ruin my life?
你想破坏我的生活
Why don't we just start with this vacation?
从这个度假开始吧
If I see those chipmunks break so much as one rule,
如果被我发现花栗鼠破坏了什么规定 哪怕一件!
I'm going straight to Captain Correlli.
我立刻去打你的小报告
You're in my house now!
你在我的地盘上
Although, technically it's not a house, it's a ship.
当然 这不是地 是艘船
The point is, I'll be watching you.
重点是 我会盯着你
Like a hawk!
随时随地
Theodore?
希欧多尔
Please don't eat my brain!
求你了 别吃我的脑子
Why are you watching Jungle Monster 4?
为什么你在看《丛林野怪4》
Alvin, how could you...
艾尔文 你怎么能...
Alvin?
艾尔文
Simon?
西蒙
Girls?
姑娘们
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
哦 不 不不不
I'll be right back!
我马上回来
It's dark.
变黑了
You're up for an International Music Award. That's fantastic!
你去参加世界音乐大赛 太厉害了
Yeah, it's pretty cool.
是啊 算是比较不错吧
I guess. If you like a lot of adulation.
如果你喜欢太多的阿谀奉承
We fly there right after the cruise.
我们等所有人到齐了再去
Hoping to take home Record of the Year.
估计能拿个"年度最佳唱片"回来吧
That would make you the youngest winner ever.
那会让你成为最年轻的获胜者
I'm not that young.
我没那么小
I mean, I'm hanging out in a casino way past my bedtime.
你看 睡觉时间我还在娱乐场
Not that I have a bedtime!
不是那个睡觉时间
No one tells me what to do.
没人能管我干什么
Alvin!
艾尔文
Who's Alan, I wonder?
奇怪 谁是艾尔文
Anyway...
嗯
I'd love to chat more, but I've gotta run.
很高兴和你聊天 不过我得走了
You're in a lot of trouble, young man!
你有的受了 年轻人
You can follow me on Critter!
你可以加我好友
Alvin! Alvin!
艾尔文 艾尔文
Simon?
西蒙
I wasn't betting. Honest.
我没赌博 真的
Your winnings, sir.
你赢了 先生
Oh, busted!
露馅咯
I didn't sneak out. I mean, I did. But only to stop Alvin.
我没遛出来 我是说 我遛出来了 只是为了找艾尔文
Right.
是吗
There they are, Captain.
他们在那 船长
Captain.
船长
What's he going to do, make us walk the plank?
他能怎么样 让我们走跳板吗
There's a plank?
有跳板
No, there's no plank, but if you guys disobey me one more time,
没有什么跳板 但是如果你们几个在违反一次规定
you will be off the ship.
你们都会被驱逐下船
And you'll miss the International Music Awards. Do you understand?
而且会错过你们的"国际音乐大赛" 你们懂吗
Yes, Dave. Uh huh.
知道了 戴夫 嗯
Absolutely.
懂了
What if we need to disobey you?
如果我们"需要"违反你怎么办
And why would you need to do that?
为什么你们"需要"
Well, let's say that you tell me to stay put.
嗯 比如 你先说
"Alvin, if you move from that chair, you're grounded!"
"艾尔文 如果你离开那个椅子 你就死定了"
But then I happen to see pirates
但是 我看到了海盗
climbing up ropes, ever so stealthy, from the side of the ship.
爬上绳子 从一侧偷偷的遛上船
Now, it would be easy for me to take my trusty old Swiss Army knife and cut the ropes.
现在 要我用我的瑞士刀割断绳子易如反掌
But I have to stay put. Or do I?
但是我必须坐在这 我该怎么办
Yes, Alvin, you do.
你可以动
And what are you doing with a pocket knife?
但是你拿瑞士刀干嘛
What pocket knife are you referring to?
你说什么瑞士刀
Come on, give it to me. You could cut yourself.
快 给我 你会切到自己的
So, I could have saved the whole ship from robbage and pilgering
所以 不管船上发生什么 "抢结"或是"掠朵"
and you'd still ground me?
你还是会压迫我
Alvin, there's no such word as robbage. And it's "pillaging."
艾尔文 没有"抢结"和"掠朵"这词
But he does have a point, Dave.
但是 他说到点子上了 戴夫
There's got to be times when you trust us to take matters into our own hands.
是不是该至少对我们留一点信任啊
I trusted you tonight and look where that got me!
我今晚就相信你们 看你们做了什么
That's probably just the hot gravy talking.
可能是他今晚嗨过头了
You're all lucky Captain Correlli
你们很幸运 船长明确表示
has allowed you one more activity.
你们还能玩一样东西
Is it hang gliding, wakeboarding, or bungee jumping?
高空索道 冲浪 还是蹦极跳
No. Shuffleboard.
不是 沙弧球
By my calculations,
做一点计算
it appears to be 10% shuffle, 90% bored.
这就是10%的摩擦 和90%的无聊
That's funny!
真有意思!
Oh, thanks. You really think so?
是吗 你真这么想
You know, Dave, I think I'd prefer the plank.
知道吗 戴夫 我更想去滑翔
Sorry, Alvin, but this is what you get to do.
抱歉 艾尔文 你只能玩这个
And I get to do something I haven't done in a long time.
现在我要去做一个很久没做过的事
Absolutely nothing.
什么也不干
Brittany approaches her puck,
布列塔妮拿起了推杆
adjusts her stance, looks over at me, quite annoyed,
加了些沙子 看了一下目标 非常恼火
wonders to herself if I'm ever going to shut my mouth,
问她自己 我什么时候能把嘴闭上
realizes I'm not, and makes her move.
发现不可能 推出了她的球
And... Oh!
哦!
Oh, it's short!
差一点
A costly error, ladies and gentlemen,
看看吧 女士们先生们
that's going to haunt her the rest of her career.
猎手保持着他不败的记录
You can make all the jokes you want, Alvin,
你做什么都行 艾尔文
but not even you can make this interesting.
但你也不能让这变得有趣一点
Oh, really? Well, care to make it interesting that I can make this interesting?
哦 真的 嗯 想变得有趣一点 我不能让它有趣一点
Alvin, what are you up to? Need I remind you Dave is watching us.
艾尔文 你想干什么 用我提醒你戴夫在盯着我们吗
Simon, the poor guy hasn't had a moment's peace since he met us.
西蒙 这小可怜自从碰见我们还没有过一刻安宁
He's exhausted.
他累坏了
Check this out. In three, two, one.
看这个 3 2 1
Lights out.
熄灯
Nap time!
午睡时间!
Time to turn punishment into funishment.
时候让惩罚变得有趣点了
You get it?
懂了吗
电影精选列表