I took the "pun" in punishment, and turned it into "fun," but kept the "ishment." It's word play!
[英文文字游戏]
What?
什么
Hey, kid!
嘿 小子!
Wanna make a trade? That's a nice looking kite.
想做个交易吗 那风筝不错
Yeah!
耶!
I can see Russia from here!
我在这能看到俄罗斯
Come on, Simon, grab on.
来啊 西蒙 抓住
Forget it. All I ever do is try to save him
做梦 每次都是让我去救他
and it only gets me in trouble!
然后给我自己惹上麻烦
This won't end well.
这可不太好
Simon, do something!
西蒙 做点什么
Oh, seriously?
哦 不是吧
Simon, help!
西蒙 救命
Alvin's gotten himself in a bind.
艾尔文又去找乐子
Looks like it's Simon saving him again!
看来又是西蒙救了他
Thanks, bro.
谢啦 老弟
No!
不
Huh? Thank you!
嗯 谢了啊
Dave!
戴夫!
Help us!
救救我们!
Guys! Guys!
老弟! 老弟!
No! No! No, no, no! No! No!
不! 不! 不!
Dave! Help us!
戴夫 救救我们
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
哦 不 不
You want to go hang gliding,
你想玩滑翔翼
sign up at the Excursion Desk like everyone else.
你得先签名排队 和其他人一样
Ian, you don't understand!
伊恩 你不知道
Oh, I think I do.
我想我知道
Dave Seville is so special that the rules don't apply to him.
戴夫以为自己那么特殊 可以无视规定
Let go!
放手
No, you let go.
不 你放手
Oh, my God!
哦 天啊!
I need my pelican head!
我忘了我的头套
Help!
救命!
Ian!
伊恩!
You idiot!
你真蠢!
Oh, no. No, no.
哦 不 不!
Great. Way to go, Seville.
太好了 干得不错 塞维尔
Me?
我
Yeah, you!
是你!
Hey!
嘿!
Save your breath, Dave. They'll come back for me.
省点劲吧 戴夫 他们会发现我丢了
In retrospect, this was a bad idea.
看来 这真是个坏主意
We're losing altitude!
我们在下降
I don't think I can make it much longer.
我觉得我撑不住了
I'm so hungry. Just one bite.
我太饿了 就吃一口
No.
不行
A nibble? No nibbles.
一小口 也不行
Maybe I can just lick the glaze?
或许我可以舔了糖圈
The glaze is what's keeping you alive, Theodore!
因为有糖圈你才活着 希欧多尔
Its high fat content is creating a waterproof barrier.
那是油性物质 能形成一层防水层
I'm gonna starve to death!
我要饿死了
Actually, there are many other things that will kill you before starvation.
其实 有很多东西能在你饿死之前把你弄死
Dehydration, sunstroke...
像脱水 暴晒...
An island.
岛屿
No, an island would probably be helpful.
不 有岛屿那是好事
So if you see one, you should definitely say something.
如果你看到一个最好快点说出来
Uh, Jeanette?
额 珍妮特
Oh!
哦!
We're alive! We're alive!
我们活着 我们还活着
Good. Because now
很好 因为现在
I'm going to kill you!
我要杀了你!
Guys, guys, guys! Nobody is killing anyone, okay?
伙计们 伙计们 谁也别杀花鼠 好吗
No matter how much he deserves it.
不管他多么该死
Thank you, Si. Though I could have done without the passive aggression.
谢谢 西蒙 这个先不谈
Look, we've got nothing to worry about.
看 我们没什么好担心的
Dave knows we're gone by now.
戴夫已经知道我们丢了
He probably has the whole coast guard looking for us.
他可能已经叫海上巡警找我们了
Meantime, why don't we all just relax and have some donut?
现在我们只要放松 享受一些甜甜圈就好了
Did you guys want some?
你们想要点吗
Theodore! Alvin! Simon!
希欧多尔! 艾尔文! 西蒙!
Can't you kick any faster?
你就不能快点吗
It's been two hours, Dave.
我踩了两个小时了
Thanks to biannual Pilates classes, I have legs that won't quit,
幸好我学过普拉提课程能坚持下去
but they do slow down.
但我必须慢下来
Take those feet off, let me kick.
那脱下来 我来踩
They don't come off. It's one piece.
脱不下来 这是连着的
No quality mascot suit has removable feet.
什么吉祥物服装能把脚脱下来
Take the suit off, then.
那就全脱下来
I can't.
不行
Why not?
为什么
I'm not wearing anything underneath.
我里面什么也没穿
Look!
你看
No, no, it's okay, I believe you.
行了行了 我相信
No, look!
不是 看!
Look, an island!
看 有个小岛
Maybe the chipmunks washed up there.
可能他们游到那去了
Kick!
过去
Faster! Come on.
踩水 快点
Okay, there we go.
好了 这就行了
It won't be long before a rescue plane sees our SOS
很快救生飞机就会发现我们
and flies us back to civilization.
带我们飞回文明世界
I don't hear any planes.
我没看到有飞机
Or helicopters.
或是直升机
Maybe Dave is coming in a hot air balloon.
也许戴夫会坐着热气球来
Because those things are really quiet.
那个没有声音
I don't think Dave is gonna be in a hot air balloon.
我想戴夫弄不到热气球
But he is coming, right?
但是 他会来的 对吗
Of course he is.
那当然了
Just maybe not today.
只是... 可能不是今天
Alvin's right. We should prepare to stay the night.
艾尔文说得对 我们得准备过夜
What? You guys expect me to sleep outside?
你们想要我在这睡 在野外
Last I checked, Brit, we're chipmunks.
这没什么 布列塔 我们是花栗鼠
We're used to living in the wild.
习惯生活在野外
No, we used to be used to living in the wild.
不是 我们"曾经"习惯生活在野外
Come on, Brit, it's just one night.
得了吧 布列塔 也就一个晚上
One cold night.
冰冷的夜晚
So we'll make a fire. We're always setting things on fire accidentally.
所以我们要生火 我们经常不小心弄得什么东西着火
How hard can it be when we put our minds to it?
如果我们想生火这有什么难的
And how are you intending to do that?
那你想怎么生呢
I will create a spark by striking this rock
我会用我的瑞士刀摩擦石头
with my Swiss Army knife,
弄出火星引燃木棍
which Dave took from me.
但是被戴夫没收了
I suppose you have a better idea, smart guy?
看来你有更好的主意 天才
As a matter of fact, I do, smart guy.
我是有个好主意 "天才"
As you can see, the lens concentrates the energy of the sun,
正如你看到的 凸透镜能将阳光的能量汇聚起来
thus creating fire!
通过这个就能生火
Whoa. Impressive.
哇哦 真漂亮
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thanks for thinking that.
谢谢你能这么想
Hot, hot, hot!
烫 烫烫
We have made fire!
我们生出火了!
So, what do we do now?
那么... 现在怎么办
Alvin! Brittany!
艾尔文! 布列塔妮!
We've gotta head inland.
这什么都看不见
If we climb to the top of that mountain,
我们得爬上那座山
we'll be able to get a better view of the island,
视野能好一点
see if they're here.
看看他们在不在这
All right, got it.
好的 知道了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
电影精选列表