Ah! Much better.
啊 好多了
Jeanette, these dresses are, like, totally adorbs. I die.
珍妮特 这些裙子很可爱 就像我
Thank you. And I also made these for you, Eleanor.
谢谢 我还给你做了这个 埃莉诺
Oh, look how handy you are all of a sudden.
哦 你什么时候这么能干了
And in case you get tired, I made you a wheelchair.
防止你走累了 我还给你做了一个轮椅
Oh, super.
哦 不错
J'arrive.
我来了
Enchanté, mademoiselles. A kiss.
小姐们 见到你们很高兴 吻一个
A kiss. And a...
吻一个 吻...
A kiss.
吻一个
What's gotten into him? Spider venom.
他怎么了 蜘蛛咬的
Yeah, yeah, he thinks he's some sort of fun loving French dude.
没错 他以为自己是一个从法国来的大帅哥
Really? Now he thinks he's...
真的 现在他以为自己是
The most interesting munk in the world.
"世界上最风趣的花鼠"
Simon? Simon.
西蒙
Simone? Oui?
塞蒙 干嘛
I think we should get to work on that shelter.
我觉得我们得搭个树屋
Pourquoi? I cannot imagine a better roof over our heads
为什么? 还有什么比满天繁星
than the stars in the sky.
更适合做我们的屋顶
What about the kind of roof over our head that's actually a roof?
那让我们的头上有一个真正的屋顶怎么样
It's going to rain!
要下雨了!
What is a little rain? Hmm?
下点雨怎么了
We cherish the water, for it is the water that nurtures the flower.
没有什么能比沾上露水的玫瑰更令人心醉
Okay. This is crazy!
好了 这太荒唐了
Building a shelter was your idea. Yours!
树屋可是你的主意 你的
Oh, great. Great!
哦 太好了
All right, guys, we're gonna build a shelter.
好了 伙计们 我要搭个树屋
I need everyone's help. Let's go.
需要所有人帮忙 走吧
I'll try. But I feel so useless.
我尽力 但我可能帮不上忙
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
What I've wanted to do
一件自从我第一次看到
since the moment I laid my eyes all over on you.
这沉鱼落雁之绝色就想做的事
What? Huh?
什么 啊
Hey, you guys are going to catch pneumonia
嘿 你俩注意到
dancing in the rain like that.
你们正在大雨里面跳舞吗
You ought to be careful kicking mud around like that.
你们也小心点 别甩的到处是泥
Hello?
你好
Someone could lose an eye!
会迷到别人眼睛
That looks like fun.
看起来真不错
Eleanor? Would you care to dance?
埃莉诺 想跳个舞吗
I'd love to.
我很荣幸
With me?
那么
Yes, Theodore!
当然 希欧多尔
I can't believe Jeanette's getting all the attention.
我真不敢相信珍妮特抢了所有的镜头
I'm the pretty one. Jeanette's the smart one.
我是那个漂亮的 珍妮特是那个聪明的
You don't see me running around
你能想像我在周围
trying to be all smart, do you?
转来转去动脑子想东西吗
I know! I'm the fun one,
我知道 我是那个有趣的
you're the pretty one.
你是那个漂亮的
Do you know how slippery that dirt is? This is ridiculous.
你知道那里多滑吗 这太荒唐了
Are you even listening to me?
你听见我说话了吗
Simon!
西蒙!
Alvin? You're starting to sound like Dave.
艾尔文 你听起来像戴夫
No!
不!
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Ugh. Building a shelter.
造一个树屋
Since I'm not the fun one any more
既然我不再是最有趣的了
I figure I may as well be...
我最好还是做那个
The responsible one.
负责任的
Ew. Really?
真的
Well, since I'm not the pretty one any more,
嗯 既然我不再是最漂亮的了
maybe I should build a shelter, too.
也许我也得造个树屋
Yeah, good luck with that.
是啊 主意不错
What, you don't think I could do it?
怎么 你觉得我做不到
Hey, I didn't say that, Brit.
嘿 我可没这么说 布列塔
I thought it, but I didn't say it.
我是这么想 但是没说
So you wanna play it this way.
原来你想这么玩
Allons y!
走咯!
He's so French.
他真有情调
Oh! Be careful, Simone!
小心 西蒙
Let's do it.
我们走吧
Oh, no.
哦 不
Now, wasn't that a pleasant ride?
这条路真有意思
Good thing we don't wear pants.
幸好我们没穿裤子
Okay, you guys, come on, come over.
好了 快 你们快过来
Are you sure it's safe?
你确定安全吗
Of course it's safe.
当然安全
I do this thing every day.
我天天从这走
Oh! Oh!
哦! 哦!
Jeanette! Jeanette!
珍妮特! 珍妮特!
Hold on, Jeanette.
坚持住 珍妮特!
Viens, ma chére.
来吧 亲爱的
No, no. Look into my eyes.
不不 看我的眼睛
You have nothing to fear.
没什么好怕的
Yes, yes. Very good.
没错 很好
Voilà! You are safe. Bravo!
看吧 你安全了 真棒
You made it! You're so brave.
你做到了 你真勇敢
Pretty.
真漂亮
Double rainbow. What does it mean?
双彩虹 这代表什么
Alive they're superstars, sure. But dead? They're legends.
如果活着当然他们是超级明星 如果死了 他们就是传奇
I'm talking about tribute albums, pay per view funerals.
以后电视报纸 新闻媒体...
Wait a second. You actually think I'm in this for the money?
等等 你真以为这是钱的问题吗
Well, if you're doing it to pick up chicks, you're doing a lousy job
如果你用这个来把妹 就太白痴了
I'm doing this because I love them, okay?
我做这些因为我关心他们 你懂吗
Look, if you wanna spend the rest of your life
听着 如果你想一辈子
running around after a bunch of spoiled brats, be my guest.
绕着一帮被惯坏的老鼠转 随你便
They're not brats.
他们不是老鼠
Really? Even Alvin?
是吗 艾尔文也一样
You never even bothered to get to know them, Ian.
你从来没有去深入了解他们 伊恩
I mean, sure, Alvin can be kind of a handful,
我是说 确实 艾尔文很让人抓狂
but he means well.
但心是好的
He's sometimes just a little irresponsible, that's all.
他只是有时候不太有责任心 仅此而已
But, come on, Simon?
而西蒙
He's probably the most level headed kid I know.
可能是我见过最懂事的孩子了
If anything, he's a little too uptight.
当然有的时候是太敏感
And then there's little Theodore.
那小希欧多尔...
Dave, I barely cared about what you had to say about the first two.
戴夫 我不在乎你经历了什么
I can't imagine the big boned one
我想像不出除了会说人话
is gonna be any more interesting.
他们还有什么感兴趣的
Forget it, let's just keep going.
算了 继续走吧
Oh, no. This is terrible.
哦 不 这可不好
Shouldn't he have come up by now?
他不该早就上来了吗
Uh oh. Simone! Where are you?
西蒙! 你在哪
Zoe, you've gotta do something.
佐伊 你得想点办法
All right.
没问题
Callaway, I need you to go in there and find Simone.
卡莱维 我要你下水去找西蒙
I know you can do it, little buddy.
你能做到 小家伙
You're kidding, right?
你在看玩笑 是吧
If Callaway can't find him, nobody can.
连卡莱维都找不到就真找不到了
Simone!
西蒙!
Told you.
告诉过你
I'm sorry if I caused you any worry, mademoiselle.
我很抱歉让你担心了
But I have something for you. Maybe this will be a way to make it up.
但是我有个礼物 希望这能表达我的歉意
Oh! It's beautiful!
哦 它真漂亮
Where did you find it?
你在哪找的
Yeah, it is beautiful. Where did you find it?
是啊 真好看 哪找的
In a cave behind the waterfall.
瀑布后面有个洞
I thought it would look nice on you.
我本以为这个和你相配
But now I realize even the most precious gem cannot compare to your beauty.
但是我发现 没有什么珍珠玉石能衬托出你的美
Yeah. Were there any other jewels or gems or diamonds
那还有什么珍珠
电影精选列表