(在他自己的故事中)
(大杀四方 制霸全世界)
我穿貂皮大衣很好看 亲爱的
I'd look good in a mink coat, honey.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你在浴帘里才好看
You'd look good in a shower curtain.
嗨 席维欧
Hey, Silvio.
你好吗 嗨
How are you? Hey.
我想跟你谈谈 你能下楼吗
I wanna talk with you for a minute. Come downstairs.
我们去马古奇欧酒吧 我请你喝一杯
We'll go to Marcuccio. I'll buy you a drink.
我们现在有共通点
We have somebody in common now.
我想问你问题 好
Wanna ask you some questions. Sure.
你这混♥蛋♥
You cocksucking--
想逼我这么做吗 该死的混♥蛋♥ 要求饶吗
You wanna make me do that, you fucking- Oh, no, no, huh?
你不知道要回避吗 王八蛋
You don't know to walk out, you motherfucker?
你不知道要回避吗
You don't know to walk out?
在我妻子身边徘徊
...go around my wife. You think you can do it
你以为你能当着我和大家的面这么做
in front of me and everybody else?
在社区里大摇大摆闲晃
...walk around the fucking neighborhood like that?
让我像个废物一样 拜托
You make me look like a fucking scumbag?
她现在和我在一起 知道吗 和我在一起
She's with me now, you understand? With me.
你想要在社区到处瞎晃
Do you wanna walk along the fucking neighborhood
让我面子挂不住吗
and make me look like some fucking piece of shit?
她和我结婚了 和我结婚
She's married to me! To me! To me, to me, to me, to me!
(《白热》)
第二个遇害的只是 某个想上楼透透气的可怜虫
The second guy was some poor bastard who went up there for fresh air and...
真的很不走运
well, was unlucky.
大家都知道是什么情况
Everybody knew what happened.
牧师知道 警♥察♥知道
The priests knew. Cops knew.
整个街区都知道 大家都了然于心
The whole neighborhood knew. Everybody knew.
你能做什么 能说什么
What are you gonna do? What are you gonna say?
而安娜和联邦调查局的问题
Between Anna and the feds,
也逐渐恶化
nothing got better.
(电♥话♥)
维多除掉安娜丈夫后的几年后 一切都变了
In the years after Vito got rid of Anna's husband, nothing was the same.
我像个疯女人 和小法兰奇站在外头
I'm standing out here like a crazy woman with Frankie Boy.
你让我好失望 我以为你是我的朋友
You are such a disappointment to me. I thought you were my friend.
在事业上慢慢架空我 你
Fucking alienated in the business. You--
任何人都不该有这种待遇
This should never happen to anybody.
对 我知道你心知肚明
Yeah- I know that you know.
你和法兰克大概在狠狠嘲笑我
And you and Frank are probably having a good laugh on my expense.
她不能一天打来十次
She can't call ten times a day.
明天再谈 现在先搁着
Tomorrow, I'll talk. But not now.
我知道怎么做
I know what to do.
更糟的是 小法兰奇让安娜知道
To make matters worse, Frankie Boy let Anna know
维多一直在偷捞油水
that Vito was skimming money off the top.
小法兰奇之后会很后悔这么做
That was a decision that Frankie Boy would come to regret.
你这王八蛋 维多
You son of a bitch, Vito.
我知道你偷拿我的钱
I knew you'd be here taking my money.
你一直以来都这样吗 维多
Is this what you've been doing, Vito?
我没有全部拿走 我只拿我应该拿的
I'm not taking everything. I'm taking what comes to me.
拿去干嘛 花在妓♥女♥身上吗
For your what? Your fucking whores?
我在跟你讲话时 你要看着我
Look at me when I talk to you.
拜托放轻松 你为什么不尊重我
Why don't you try respecting me? Please, relax.
冷静点 这样如何
Calm down. How's that?
冷静点 你别闹事
Calm down. You're making a scene.
你管好自己的事就好 这样如何
You mind your business too. How's that?
管好自己吧 好 安娜 看着我
Mind your business. Okay. Anna, look at me.
你觉得我怕你吗
You think I'm afraid of you?
那是我的钱 我该死的钱 安娜 你到底在干嘛
My fucking money. What the fuck are you doing?
那是我的钱 拜托 别这样
That's my fucking money. Come on. Hey. Hey.
把我的钱还来
Give me my money.
王八蛋 我要把你告上法♥院♥
You son of a bitch. I'm taking you to court.
安娜 好了 放轻松 我没有骗人
Anna. Hey, take it easy. I'm not lying!
我们该拿她怎么办 这女人疯了
The hell are we gonna do about her? This woman's crazy.
你一无所有 那是我的钱 安娜 放轻松
You have nothing! It's mine! Anna, relax. Relax.
好了
All right.
深呼吸 安娜 他是个贪心的混♥蛋♥
Just breathe, Anna. He's a greedy fuck.
他在干嘛 看起来他在让她冷静下来
What's he doing? Looks like he's calming her down.
让她冷静下来 什么意思
Calming her down? "Calming her down"?
看起来不像在"让她冷静下来"
That don't look like"calming her down" to me.
你觉得他在干嘛
What do you think he's doing?
他要缓和她的情绪 我不知道 我问你啊
He's calming her down. I don't know. I'm asking you.
缓和她的情绪 抱着她缓和情绪吗
Calming her down? That's"calming her down"?
他只是要帮我们安抚她
The guy's trying to help us out here with her.
我不这么认为 她情绪不稳
It doesn't look to me... She's off her rocker.
我知道她疯了 但你看
I know that she's crazy, but look at the--
你看他
Look how he's...
我觉得你在大惊小怪 我不认为
I think you're making a big thing out of nothing. I don't--
他只是在帮我们 就这样
The guy is just trying to help us out, that's all.
安抚别人不是这样
That ain't the way you calm somebody down.
只因为我们分居 安娜
Just because we're separated... Anna.
他就想要把我踢出我自己的俱乐部 你有听到吗
...he wants to kick me out of my own club. Do you hear me?
这个天杀的王八蛋
This son of a bitch motherfucker that he is.
他惹错人了
He's fucking with the wrong person.
我在我的俱乐部
I caught him in my fucking club
逮到他用贪婪肥胖的香肠手指
with his greedy, fat fucking sausage fingers
伸进我的收银机 拿走我的钱
in my register, taking my money.
安娜 安娜 我告诉你 芭碧
Anna? Anna- Let me tell you something.
安娜 我得挂了 我会要他付出更高的代价
Anna, I- I gotta go. I'm gonna get more than what he stole--
安娜又打来了 好
That was Anna again. Yeah.
她整个失去理智 她快把我搞疯了
She is losing her mind, and she is driving me crazy.
你必须打给维多
You have got to call Vito.
你必须和维多谈谈 我不能跟他谈
You've got to talk to Vito. I can't talk to him.
你得和他谈
You have to talk to him.
她扬言要把他告上法♥院♥
She just said that she's threatening to take him to court,
她真的会做
and she will do it.
我说真的 我们不能介入 让他们自己解决
I'm telling you, we gotta stay out of it. Let them work it out.
抱歉 我知道这很难以承受
I'm sorry. I know. It's too much.
如果我打给他 情况会更糟
It'll make it worse if I call him.
这很难说
Uh, don't bet on it.
亲爱的 这样真的会让情况变糟
Honey, I'm telling you it would make it worse.
先放着别管 先别管
Just let it go for now. Let it go.
如果我早知道维多和安娜往后的发展
Had I known what was coming down the pipe with Vito and Anna,
我就会多说一点话 多给点建议
I would've spoken up more. I would've said something.
但维多很固执 你无法让他改变心意
But with Vito, he's just too bullheaded. You can't change his mind.
维多 你要去那里 我妻子 我妻子有何关联
Vito, you'll be there. What's my wife got to do--
你要和她谈什么 你是婚姻谘商师吗
What are you talking to her now for? Are you a marriage counselor?
维多 她每天打给芭碧十次
Vito, she calls Bobbie ten times a day.
我们能怎么办 不接电♥话♥吗
What are we supposed to do? Not answer the phone?
什么都不做 我们该怎么办
Not do nothing? What can we do?
这件事我很抱歉
That, I'm sorry about.
但听着 她 她没事 她过度兴奋
But listen, she's- she's okay. She's excited.
我是说 她很紧张
Well, I mean, she's nervous.
你打算做什么 这没什么 我们没事
What are you gonna do? It's nothing. It's fine.
(安娜·吉诺维斯诉维多·吉诺维斯 纽泽西高等法♥院♥)
那个男人接管我的生意 他想毁了我
This man took over my business, and he is trying to destroy me.
他说他破产了 但事实并非如此
He says he's broke. He's not.
他有好几百万
He is a millionaire many times over.
他有数千元收入
He gets thousands.
每周都有免税的数千元进帐
Thousands in tax-free money every week.
我有24克拉的黄金和白金碗盘
I had 24-carat gold and platinum dishes.
我们家用最顶级的豪奢餐具
My silverware was the best that money can buy.
我们每个周末都办派对
Every weekend we would have parties.
25到30人出席
Twenty-five to 30 people would show up.
我们聘请纽约来的表演者
We would hire entertainers from New York.
我家楼上的步入式衣橱里有30套礼服
I had 30 gowns upstairs in my walk-in closet.
不管他怎么说
So, no matter what he says,
相信我 庭上 他有的是钱
believe me, Your Honor, he's got the money.
他经营格林威治村好几家俱乐部
He's got after-hour clubs in Greenwich Village.
他在维吉尼亚还有赛狗场
He's got dog tracks in Virginia.
谁有赛狗场啊
Who has a dog track?
他都会收到包着钱的纸袋
He gets paper bags filled with money delivered to him.
每周都有
电影精选列表