《黑道中人》
(改编自真实事件)
(1957年 纽约市)
诺沃 晚安 卡斯提洛先生
Norvel. Good evening, Mr. Costello.
向你致意 法兰克
This one's for you, Frank.
向你致意 法兰克
This one's for you, Frank.
卡斯提洛先生
Mr. Costello! Mr. Costello!
我叫救护车
I'm calling an ambulance.
我应该多加留意 而不是在科帕俱乐部哈腰致谢
I should've been paying more attention instead of taking bows at the Copa.
(晚宴 华特·霍利与法兰克·卡斯提洛)
在我头部中枪前
Till I got shot in the head,
大家根本不知道我混黑帮
I don't think people even realized I was a rackets guy.
我没带枪 没有保镖 我搭计程车
I didn't carry a gun. I had no bodyguards. I took cabs.
我和同一个女人结婚38年
I was married to the same woman for 38 years.
每次报纸在慈善或政♥治♥报道中提到我
And whenever I was mentioned in the papers for some charity or political thing,
我通常会被称作赌博业者
I was usually referred to as a professional gambler.
就像达蒙鲁尼恩笔下的人物
A Damon Runyon type of guy.
《红男绿女》之类的
Guys and Dolls and all that sort of stuff.
(奥托骑士俱乐部)
他们听到最后一首歌♥了
They're on the last song.
很好
Good.
但多年以后 我最好的朋友
But then years later, my best friend,
背叛了我
he betrayed me.
维多 表演快结束了
Vito, the show's almost over.
我和维多一起长大
Vito and me, we grew up together.
任谁都看不出来 但我们以前是好兄弟 非常要好
You wouldn't know it, but back then we were very good friends and very close.
我们九年级就辍学
And we quit our regular school the ninth grade,
不是因为我们很笨 而是因为我们充满野心
not because we were dumb, but because we were ambitious.
我们常在奥托骑士俱乐部厮混
And the Alto Knights Social Club was where we hung out.
那是我们的家
It was our home.
我们不打算和我们的父亲一样去挖水沟
We weren't gonna go dig ditches like our fathers
终其一生住在没有热水的
and live upstairs in a cold-water tenement
贫民窟公♥寓♥楼上 休想 我们才不要
for the rest of our lives. No, sir, not us.
我们住在美国 美国是机会之地
We lived in America. America was the land of opportunity.
充满《洋基傻小子》的拼搏精神
Yankee Doodle Dandy and all that.
但当"幸运"涉足政坛 一切都变了
But when Lucky got into politics, everything changed.
(纽约市警局)
(投票 民♥主♥党 纽约)
尤其是坦慕尼协会 看到那些懒得投票的移♥民♥
Especially after Tammany saw those immigrants who never bothered to vote,
就知道他们是打赢选举的关键
that they were election day gold.
我和维多用义大利语告诉大家
Vito and I just told everybody in Italian,
"投给驴子"
"Vote for the donkey."
(吉米·沃克竞选市长)
我记得我曾经对维多说
I remember one time telling Vito,
"说不定我们能开一间餐厅或酒吧
"Hey, maybe we can open a restaurant or a bar.
你觉得呢" 他说他没兴趣
What do you think? " He said, "Nah. Not interested."
你要考虑看看 听着
Gotta consider this. Listen--
我不是在开玩笑 我只管拿钱 不会给钱
I'm not joking. I take out. I don't put in.
那是我第一次意识到
And that was the first time I realized,
我们的想法不同
"We don't think the same."
起身致意吧
Take a bow.
一开始我不相信到处应酬交际这一套
At first I wasn't too sure about taking bows and all that stuff.
这不适合我
It wasn't for me.
但我得说 过了一阵子 我还挺喜欢的
After a while, I gotta say, I liked it.
会长 看这里 看这里
Commissioner! Right here. Right here!
霍利先生 身为第五大道商会的会长
Mr. Hawley, as head of the Fifth Avenue Businessmen's Association,
你觉得和法兰克·卡斯提洛合作如何
how do you find working with Frank Costello?
我只知道我真希望法兰克·卡斯提洛
All I know is that I would hope to have
能支持我们的每一场慈善活动
Frank Costello's support in every one of our charity events.
你和金茵与洛伊丝先离开 我们在餐厅碰面
You go ahead with Gene and Lois, I'll meet youse at the restaurant.
我得去公♥寓♥处理事情
I gotta do some stuff at the apartment.
好 亲爱的 不要 不要拖太久
Okay. Honey, don't- don't be long.
今晚的活动很棒 我这一生没见过这么多法官
It was a lovely affair, and I've never met so many judges in all my life.
不会拖太久
I won't be long.
他们很无趣
It's not like they're a barrel of monkeys.
你不会有事的
You'll be all right.
有时候我会忘记 我不是在经营正当的百万事业
Sometimes I would forget I wasn't running a regular billion-dollar business.
老实说 我甚至想过要退出 但
In fact, I was even thinking of getting out, but...
这出乎我意料
I didn't see this coming.
罗伯兹医生 请拨分机16
Doctor Roberts, call extension 16.
罗伯兹医生 请拨分机16
Doctor Roberts, please call extension 16.
卡斯提洛先生 你很幸运
Mr. Costello, you're a lucky man.
子弹刺穿你右耳后方的头皮
The bullet pierced your scalp just behind your right ear,
但没有穿过你的颅骨
and then instead of penetrating your skull,
反而奇迹似地在你的头部后方转弯
it miraculously curved round the back of your head
最后从左耳附近穿出
until exiting near your left ear.
你这几天会头痛和比较健忘
You'll have headaches and be forgetful for a few days,
但不会有大碍
but you should be fine.
谢谢医生
Uh, thanks, Doc.
我不希望你来
I didn't want you to come here.
我又不是凡事都听你的
I don't always do what you want.
我知道
I know, I know--
你听到了 我不会有事 没事了
You heard him. I'm gonna be fine, it's all right.
现在会如何
What happens now?
不如何
Nothing.
我收到了讯息
I got the message.
就这样
That's it.
我不玩了 我受够了
I'm done. I'm done.
你受够了
You're done?
我知道该怎么做
I know what to do.
你 这话是什么意思
What does- What does that mean?
我不明白你的意思
I don't understand what you're saying.
回家吧 我们家里见 好吗
Go home. I'll see you at home, okay?
好 亲爱的
Okay, baby.
好
All right.
所有护工 请到贵宾室报到
Orderlies, please report to the business lounge.
可以请所有护工到贵宾室报到吗
Could orderlies please report to the business lounge?
进去吧
Come on. Inside.
卡斯提洛先生 我是瑟雷诺警探
Mr. Costello, I'm Detective Salerno.
这位是吉姆·莫林斯警探
This is Detective Jim Mullins.
你肯定看到枪手了
You must have seen who shot you.
他喊了你的名字 法兰克
Called out your name, Frank.
是没错 他确实喊了我的名字 但我转过头
Okay, yeah, no. He did, you're right. But I turned around.
我转过去时 就中枪并倒在地上
And when I turned around, I was shot and I went down.
我跌坐在地 当我
I hit the floor, and when I--
我看到那个人时 他已经走到门外
By the time I saw who it was, the guy was out the door.
发生什么事了
What happened?
你落荒而逃
You walked away.
你只有一个任务 你却逃走了
All you had to do was that, and you walked away.
不 事实不是这样
No. That's not what happened.
不然是怎样 你只需要毙了他
Then what did happen? All you had to do was finish him off.
你应该确保他死透了
You're supposed to finish what you started doing.
这是你本来的任务 文森
That's what you're supposed to do. Vincent.
我完成了 我距离他只有60公分
I did finish. I was two feet away.
那该死的子弹绕过他的头
The fucking bullet bounced off his head.
你知道一切还没结束 他们还会
You know this isn't over. These guys are gonna
回来的 你知道吧
come back for you. You know that, right?
我不知道 就我所知 我没有敌人
Well, I don't know... I don't have enemies, as far as I know.
我有很好的
I got a pretty good- I know that
我知道你们可能不相信 真希望我也能这么说
you might not believe me. I wish I could say that.
你就非得用空气♥枪♥ 玩具枪
You had to use a fucking pop gun. A peashooter.
你到底有什么毛病 我不想要太吵
What's the matter with you? I didn't wanna make noise.
太吵 枪声就是很吵 你到底在说什么
Noise? It's a fucking gun. What are you talking about?
但我离他很近 枪声
But I was close to him. It's a fucking gun.
本来就会很大声 你是笨蛋吗
It's supposed to make noise. Are you stupid or what?
我喊了他的名字 以防万一
I yelled out his name to be sure.
喊了他的名字 那又怎样 这是什么意思
Called his name? So what? What does that mean?
这是什么 法兰克
What's this, Frank?
那是什么 你刚刚放到 上面押的日期是上周
What is that? You just put- This is dated just last week.
上面写着"赌场总盈利 扣掉签帐 43万4千美元"
It says, "Gross casino wins. Less markers. $434, 000."
这是一大笔钱 法兰克 你有赌场吗
That's a lot of money. Frank, you have a casino?
(火鹤赌场)
在哪 在拉斯维加斯吗
Where's the casino? Is it in Las Vegas?
我不知道你们在说什么 不知道那是什么
I don't know what you're talking about or what that is.
对着别人的脑袋开枪 理所当然会觉得他们死了
电影精选列表