不然我就要找别的方法
Otherwise I gotta look for something else
让我回到以前的状态 我希望
to get me back where I was. Well, I'm hoping I...
希望你所想的不是我想的那样
I'm hoping that you're not thinking what I'm thinking,
因为那样对任何人都没有好处
because that wouldn't be good for anybody.
对 有些人想要这么做
There were some people that are looking to go that way.
我和那些人谈过 他们打算
These people I'm talking to. And they're looking...
我知道你和谁谈过
I know who you're talking to. With those fellas,
和那些家伙来往迟早会出事 我说真的
you're looking for trouble, I gotta be honest with you.
现在 我们的运作方式很顺畅
Right now, we're doing very nicely with what we got. Right now.
让我先 我们再想办法吧
Let me just- Let's work something out.
让我思考一下 想出解方
Let me just think about this. Let me come up with something.
对你和其他人都更好的方法
Something that would be better for you, better for everybody.
你懂吗 我们先试试看
You understand? Let's try that first.
别急着出手
Let's not jump into anything.
我们要用点脑袋
Let's try to be smart about this.
给我一点时间想出办法
Just give me a little time. I'll find a way.
但如果你那么做 你一定会制♥造♥很多问题
But if you go that way, you're gonna create problems
影响到很多人 他们会被波及
for a lot of people. They're gonna get hurt.
这我能向你保证 我们必须当心
That, I will guarantee you. That, we have to watch out for.
好吧 我交涉的那些人并不反对
All right. Well, the people who I'm talking to, they ain't against it.
他们没有意见 他们很感兴趣
They got no problem with it. They're very interested.
这对我来说很重要 他们不介意
That means something to me. They're okay with it,
但你不该不介意
but it's not okay if you're okay with it.
这会衍生成很严重的问题
There's gonna be a big problem.
不行 不能进去
No, no. No, no, no.
不行
No, no, no, no.
快走
Go.
法兰克 听着
Frank, listen.
就算是苏格兰威士忌 你也照样在卖♥♥ 对吧
With Scotch, that didn't stop you from selling.
这只是基本供需的道理 你比任何人都清楚
It was supply and demand. Nobody knows this better than you.
供需原理 有人需要 我们就提供
Supply and demand. They demand, we supply.
是同样的道理 不一样 拜托
It's the same thing. It ain't the same. Come on.
对 是不一样 获利更多
Nah, it ain't the same. There's more money in it.
这更有赚头
There's a lot more money in it.
以前一整车的苏格兰威士忌 会让你吃上50美元的罚款
In the old days, a truck full of Scotch got you a $50 fine.
你付点钱 警♥察♥就会开车载你回家
The cops would drive you home after you paid them a little bit.
这 如果被抓到持有毒品28公克
This- You get pinched with an ounce of that stuff,
就是20年到无期徒刑
you can get 20 to life.
你在说什么 两者不一样
What are you talking about? It's not the same.
他们知道土耳其的情况
And they know what's going on in Turkey.
他们知道科西嘉集团 在马赛和巴勒莫的非法活动
They know what's going on in Marseille with the Corsicans, and Palermo.
他们很清楚 有一张超过115个人的名单
They know, and they've got a list of over 115 names.
你不能被列入名单
You can't be on that list.
我不希望你被盯上 你不能上名单
I don't want you on that list. You can't be on it.
你现在是 你现在是律师吗
What, are you- What, are you a lawyer now?
我不是律师 但我会听律师的建议
No, I'm not a lawyer, but I listen to the lawyers.
他们会建议我什么能做 什么不能
And they advise me in their own way what I can do, what I cannot do.
那就是我碰不得的东西 绝对不行
And that is something I cannot do. It's a no-no.
绝对不行
It's a no-no.
这个贝壳千层酥好像已经放了一百年
This sfogliatella. This sfogliatella, it's like it's been here for a hundred years.
好吧 我们之后再谈
All right, let's talk about it later.
(班尼蔬果行)
这个很棒 班尼
That's good, Benny.
那是谁
Hey, who's that? Huh?
安娜·维吉欧
It's Anna Viggio.
她经营斑马俱乐部 在第八街
She has the Zebra Club. That joint over on 8th Street.
你说同志俱乐部吗
You mean the lesbian-gay joint?
夜间俱乐部 对 没错
The after-hour joint? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
她和她丈夫离婚后 她把店抢走
She stole it from her husband during their divorce.
那是战时的事 你当时不在
It was during the war. You were away.
这是谁买♥♥的
Who bought this?
你要去哪 我要走回家
Where are you going? I'm gonna take a walk home.
等等 你要去哪 我们等等见
Wait. Where you going? I'll see you soon.
我去打个招呼
I wanna say hello.
嗨 班尼
Hey, Benny.
你有好好照顾这位女士吧 当然
Take care of the lady? Absolutely.
没有坑她钱吧
You're not trying to rob her or nothing?
没有 我会好好关照她 要好好关照她
No, sir. I will. Yes. Gonna treat her right.
我是维多
My name is Vito.
我知道你是谁
I know exactly who you are.
不知道这是不是好事 但
I don't know if that's good or bad, but...
我觉得是好事 那就好
I say it's good. Good.
香瓜真大颗
What a melon.
你知道怎么选香瓜吗
You know how to pick out a melon?
知道 要选硬的
Yeah, no, it's gotta be hard.
软的就不好
If it's soft, it's not good.
你经营那间夜间俱乐部吗
You own that club? The after-hours joint?
没错 是吗
I do. Yeah?
你改天应该过来看看 我也许会去
You should come by one night. Maybe I will.
等你哪天晚上做晚餐给我吃 我就会去
You know, I'll come after you, you know, make dinner for me one day. One night.
你要补偿我
You'll make it up.
维多把我在糖果店说的话当耳边风 我毫不意外
My talk with Vito at the candy store fell on deaf ears. No surprise.
他老是忽视我的警告
You see, he just ignored my warnings.
他继续壮大事业
And he just kept making his business bigger and bigger
制♥造♥越来越多问题
and creating more and more problems.
他们走进来 一副在逛梅西百货的样子
...come in, they think they're going to fucking Macy's or something.
打个暗号♥ 好像要买♥♥冰淇淋
Making signals like he's fucking buying me ice cream.
你要我离开吗
You want me to go?
不用 待在这里 什么都别做
No, no, no. Stay here. Don't do nothing.
真不敢相信你买♥♥了车给我
I can't believe you did this for me!
天啊 太美了
Oh, my God, this is gorgeous!
近几年数一数二庞大的 大♥麻♥走私集团遭一网打尽
One of the largest dope smuggling rings of recent years is smashed.
我看起来如何 美呆了 别压到我
How do I look? Great. Don't run me over.
扣押的麻♥醉♥药♥物主要是海♥洛♥因♥与鸦♥片♥
Seized heroin and opium is the nucleus
数量惊人 本来能在国内毒品市场
of what would've been a flood of narcotics worth millions
赚取数百万暴利
on the national drug market.
这些非法麻♥醉♥药♥物从共♥产♥中国
The illicit narcotics were smuggled into the country
经由香港 偷渡到国内
from Red China by way of Hong Kong.
情况一发不可收拾
The thing got bigger and bigger
联邦调查局也将毒品列为首要敌人
just when the feds turned drugs into public enemy number one.
我尽可能远离他
And I stayed as far away from him as I could.
敬皇后区的皇后
To the queen of Queens.
我给了维多 从格林威治村到华尔街的下城区
I gave Vito Downtown, from Greenwich Village to Wall Street.
在他接手之前 那里昌盛繁荣
It had been running nice and smooth for years until he took over.
结果我突然开始听到斗殴 长♥期♥争斗
And then all of a sudden, I start hearing about wars,
路上出现尸体等传闻
feuds, bodies turning up in the street.
我甚至不想待在市区
I didn't wanna be in town.
(卡斯提洛位于沙点的乡间别♥墅♥)
更常待在沙点
I spent more time up in Sands Point.
真是惊喜 我在口袋里找到钱
Oh, what a surprise. Money in the pocket.
我有预感会在另一个口袋里找到更多钱
I have a feeling I'm gonna find more in the other pocket.
没错
Oh, yes.
亲爱的 我有时候会忘记检查
Honey, honey. One of these days I'm gonna forget,
干洗店老板会发大财
and the dry cleaner's gonna be a rich man.
拜托 我很懂你 你不可能忘记事情
Hey, I know you. You won't forget nothing.
我不明白你为何非得用两边的口袋
I don't understand why you have to use both pockets.
因为 一大卷的钱
Because- The big roll...
会影响到裤子的折痕
it ruins the crease.
我分成两卷 这样比较小
I use two rolls. They're smaller.
一卷私底下用 一卷公事用
One's for personal. One's for business.
你知道吧
You know,
借钱会让你失去金钱
lending money is a great way to lose your money.
还有朋友
And your friends.
好 我有个秘技
Yeah, well, I got a trick.
对 当然 只有你有
Oh, yeah, sure. Just you.
你的另一个小秘技 对
Another one of your tricks. Yeah.
我的做法是
What I do is I... Mm-hmm.
刚认识的人想跟我借钱时
When somebody new wants to borrow money from me,
我会多放100 150或甚至200
I drop another 100 in there. Another 150, even two.
如果他们没有告诉我
If they don't tell me about it...
那我就不能相信他们 我不 他们能有什么优点
then I can't trust 'em. I don't- What good are they?
电影精选列表