抱歉 你说得对 只能如此
You're right. It's the only way.
艾德 我们再次收到密报
Ed, we received another tip on contraband
有从纽约来的加拿大违♥禁♥品♥
coming down from New York from Canada.
电♥话♥来自底特律一间酒吧的电♥话♥亭
We traced the call to a phone booth in a bar in Detroit.
报案者不详
Caller's unknown.
收到
10-4.
卡尔
Carl, Carl.
你老是躲在一旁 快过来
You're always hiding. Come on, come on.
你太大只躲不了 你不能再躲了
You're too big to hide. You can't hide no more.
为了回报他们帮忙安排 在理发厅暗♥杀♥艾伯特
As payback for setting up the barbershop hit on Albert,
甘比诺被选为艾伯特家族的新任老大
Gambino was made the new boss of Albert's family.
现在一切回归正轨了
Things are the way they're supposed to be now.
法兰克在哪 他会来的
Where's Frank? He'll be here.
他说他不想那么早到
He said he didn't wanna get here too early.
他不希望妨碍大家
He said, uh, he didn't wanna get in the way of anything.
你很了解法兰克
You know Frank.
他说今天的主角是你
He said, "This should be your day."
老是这么圆滑
Always the diplomat.
对
Yeah.
你是今天的主角
This is your day.
我们很为你开心 维多
We're so happy for you, Vito.
警♥察♥
Cops!
怎么了 爸 有警♥察♥
What's going on? Pa, cops!
什么警♥察♥ 在哪 等等 什么
What cops? Where? Wait, what is--
就在你们刚刚停车的地方
In the field where you're parked.
他们在记车牌号♥码
They're taking down plates.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我刚刚看到他们了 不
I just saw them. No!
我们小时候就被教过
We were taught as young kids,
一听到"警♥察♥"就要开始跑
as soon as you heard the word"cops, " you started running.
他们发现我了 他们要逃了
They spotted me. They're gonna take off.
不知道他们为什么要逃跑
I don't know what the hell they're running away for.
行迹可疑
They must be up to something.
派一些巡逻警车过来
Let's get some patrol cars up here.
检查他们的驾照和车辆登记
Get their license and registration.
收到 我在17号♥公路 与麦克佛路的交叉口和你会合
10-4, uh, I'll meet you over there on Route 17 and McFall.
我也要去狂欢了
I am putting on my party hat.
快点 快来 好
Come on. Come on. All right.
你还好吧 对
You gonna be okay? Yeah.
该死 乔伊
Damn it, Joey.
快走 你这死胖子
Go, you fat bastard.
软弱的混♥蛋♥ 快走
You soft fucking thing. Come on.
开门 快点 我找不到钥匙
Open the door. Come on. I-I can't find the keys.
快点 用用你的大脑 保罗 你害我很紧张
Let's go. Use your brains. You making me nervous.
冷静点
Calm down.
听着 你身上有枪 快丢掉
Listen, you got a piece on you, get rid of it.
你在做什么 拜托 我不懂
What are you doing? Come on. I don't understand.
把枪丢出去
Get it out of the car.
前面应该有车祸
Must be some accident.
一定是出车祸了
Must be an accident.
快丢掉 丢出去 走吧
Get rid of it. Throw it out and let's go.
可恶 快离开泥地
Shit. Get it out of the mud!
车动不了
It's not moving.
第二辆车超过我们了 等一下 对 等等
That's the second car passed us. Hold on. Yeah, let's hold on.
你看"苹果农场" 靠边 我们买♥♥点苹果
Look."Apple Farms." Pull off. Let's get some apples.
你是认真的吗 对
Are you serious? Yeah.
现在是秋天 是苹果的产季
Besides it's the fall, it's the apple season.
他们拥有上州最顶级的翠玉青苹果
They got some of the best McIntosh and Granny Smith apples in the world up here.
快点 靠边停 对 我都不知道你这么懂农产品
Come on, pull over. I didn't know you were a farmer.
麻烦给我驾照和车辆登记
License and registration, please.
怎么了 警官 有人抢银行吗
What's going on, Officer? Somebody rob a bank?
你们都去了巴拜罗家吗 去那里干嘛
You guys all been up to Mr. Barbara's? What are you doing up there?
我们没必要回答这个问题 我是说
You know, we don't have to answer that question. I mean--
但没有问题 乔生病了
But there's no problem. I mean, Joe's been sick,
我们来祝他早日康复
and we've come to wish him a speedy recovery.
仅此而已 对
That's all. Yeah.
我们会迟到 不会
We're gonna be late. No.
我不想迟到 法兰克 是你想要晚点到
I don't want to be late, Frank. You want to be late.
理奇 你不会迟到 这是我的派对
Rich, you can't be late. It's my party.
你是我的宾客 你不会迟到
You're my guest. You can't be late.
这只是苹果
It's only fucking apples.
你要吃一些吗
You want some?
拜托快一点
Just hurry up, please.
这些很棒
These are good.
麻烦给我你的证件
I'm gonna need to see some identification. Please.
我以为你不会问我呢
Thought you'd never ask.
你们有人有前科吗
Any of you guys got police records?
我只会回答我的身高
The only question I'll answer is how tall I am.
你多高 180公分
How tall are you? 6'2".
你的驾照上写170公分
Your license says you're 5'8".
好 逮捕我吧
Okay. Lock me up.
遵从警♥察♥的指示
Follow the officer's instructions.
警官 你好 你好吗
Hi, sir. How you doin'?
停下来
Pull around the corner.
停车
Hey! Hey, stop!
我们到路边了 快看 那里有路 快点
We're at the road, look. There's a road. Come on.
也许我们能招到计程车 好
Okay. Maybe we could get a cab or something.
对 招个计程车 乔
Yeah. Wave a taxi, Joe.
好吗 可以吗
Okay? All right?
王八 我们被逮到了
Oh, son of a- We're pinched.
现在是怎样
Figlio di sega puttana. What is this?
老天
Jesus Christ.
停下来
Hold it right there.
有什么问题 警官 我们是猎人 在附近打猎
What's the problem, Officer? We're hunters. We're hunters.
法兰克 发生什么事了
Frank, what's going on here?
你看 他们都封路了
Look at this. They got the roads blocked.
对 那里出了大事
Yeah. Something happened over here.
我们开过去
Well, let's get through this.
慢慢来
We take our time.
慢慢开 开慢点
Slow we go, slow we go, you know?
你看
Look.
老天 法兰克 快看 对
Mother of God, Frank, look. Yeah, yeah.
所有老大
All the bosses.
到底怎么一回事 法兰克
What's going on, Frank?
天啊 法兰克
My God, Frank.
那是费城的法兰克·齐多和乔伊·艾达
There's Frank Zito and Joey Ida from Philadelphia.
那是尼克·齐维拉
There's Nick Civella.
圣托·特拉菲坎蒂 大老远从哈瓦那过来
Santo Trafficante. Came all the way from Havana.
他深谋远虑
Thinks around corners, this guy.
法兰克 这里出了什么事
Frank, what's happening here?
不知道
I don't know.
不知道是怎么一回事 对
I wonder what's going on. Yeah.
法兰克 谢天谢地 你看看
Frank, thank God. Look at this.
他们没有把我们拦下来
They're not stopping us.
快看
Look at this.
真不敢相信
I don't believe this.
还好我们迟到 法兰克
Thank God we were late, Frank.
我不知道 法兰克
I don't know, Frank.
感觉事有蹊跷
Something don't seem right.
法兰克
Frank...
你做了什么
what did you do?
艾德 纽约警局特案组的 瑟雷诺警官要和你通话
Ed, I'm putting through Sergeant Salerno. NYPD Special Services.
收到
10-4.
好 做得好 警官 你到场时情况看起来如何
Yeah, great work, Sarge. Uh, what does it look like you got up there?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
甚至不知道他们为什么落荒而逃
We don't even know why they tried to take off on us.
全国各地的黑帮分子在田野间逃亡
They were running all over the field. Mobsters from all over the country.
但我确认了63个人的身份
But I got 63 positive IDs.
好 做得好
Yeah, yeah. Great work.
但名单上该不会有法兰克·卡斯提洛吧
But do you happen to have, um, a Frank Costello on that list?
电影精选列表