Mantle with a big lead, throw back to second.
球却越过了薛恩汀斯特 滚进了中外野
The ball gets by Schoendienst and goes out to center field.
曼托准备站起来时 薛恩汀斯特摔了一跤
As Mantle goes to get up, Schoendienst spills
然后在贝拉过来时 赶紧将球传向二垒
and the throw is to second as Berra comes over.
他安全上垒 曼托也成功上了三垒
He's safe, and Mantle's safe at third.
薛恩汀斯特要求暂停
Schoendienst calls for time.
(帕克喜来登酒店)
刚刚丢的那一球在二垒的右外野
The throw was on the right-field side
当薛恩汀斯特试图接球时
of second base, and as Schoendienst went for the throw,
却没办法
he was not able to...
等我一小时 慢慢来 不用急
Give me an hour. Take your time. There's no rush.
这将被记为投手的失误
And it will be an error charged to the pitcher,
使得米奇曼托安全上三垒
allowing Mickey Mantle to get to third
贝拉也顺利抵达一垒
and Berra to get to first.
让他们没有机会
...to try and shut the door.
勇者队内野手把阵形往内收拢
Infield drawn-in for the Braves.
一好一坏
Here's the 1-1 delivery.
打者挥棒 一记高飞球深入左中外野
Swings and hits a fly ball deep into left-center field.
(亚瑟·葛索理发厅)
外野手摔倒 球掉了出来 米奇曼托冲回本垒得分
He falls down, he drops the ball. And here comes Mickey Mantle in to score.
阿伦摔倒在地
Aaron fell down...
很好 谢谢你 宝贝
Good. Thank you, honey.
他们真棒 谢谢
They're so good. Thank you.
现场球迷一片惊呼
And the fans are oohing and aahing now
眼看着勇者队注定惨败的局面突然扭转
as what looked like sure disaster for the Braves recovered,
却还是让对手拿下一分
and a run comes home.
现在比数来到二比零 纽约队领先
So it's a 2-nothing ball game. New York leading.
看来是一场硬仗
The outfield straightaway.
在内野右侧深处的是薛恩汀斯特
Deep in the right side of the infield
艾德考克慢速投球
is Schoendienst and Adcock.
滚向右侧界外区
Pitch, slow grounder to the right side.
布尔冲过来 但球滚出界外
Coming over for it is Buhl. It's rolling. Foul.
辛普森和布尔发生了轻微碰撞
Simpson and Buhl sort of had a semi-collision in...
你会很爱我们的新家
You're gonna love our new house.
你一定会很开心
You're gonna be so happy.
乖儿子
Good boy.
快看你妹
Look at your sister.
左外野手柯温顿 中外野手阿伦 右外野手哈兹勒
Covington in left, Aaron in center, Hazle in right.
三垒手马修斯 游击手罗根
Mathews at third, Logan at short.
二垒手薛恩汀斯特 一垒手艾德考克
Schoendienst at second, Adcock at first.
投手观察跑者 投出
Look to the runner, the pitch.
打者挥棒 击出滚地球回二垒方向
Swung on, a bouncer back to second.
薛恩汀斯特扑向球 却没能完全接住
Going over is Schoendienst. He knocks the ball down.
贝拉趁机冲向本垒 传球过来了
Here comes Berra to the plate, and the throw is coming in.
谢谢 来 我把这些放这里
Thank you. Here- I'll put them here.
纽约队
...for New York.
哈里辛普森击出高弹跳滚地球
As Harry Simpson hits a high bouncer
滚向投手丘上方 越过二垒方向
back to the mound, out over second base.
薛恩汀斯特拦截下来
Schoendienst knocked it down.
球拦截得漂亮 但没能成功传球
Made a good play on the ball, but not able to make a throw.
尤吉贝拉回到本垒得分
And coming home is Yogi Berra.
辛普森猛力
So, Simpson drives in a...
(地下铁)
重炮挥击
...swinging that lumber.
一好球一坏球
Here's the 1-1 pitch to him.
好吧
All right.
好 知道了
All right, yeah.
有更多消息 我再告诉你
I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything.
怎么了
What is it?
艾伯特
Albert.
他走了 他死了
He's gone. He's gone.
天啊 发生什么事了
Oh, my God. What happened?
他听了我的话
He listened to me.
相信我说的话
Trusted what I said.
他以为他会没事
And he thought he was okay.
你不能拿别人做的事责怪自己
You can't blame yourself for what other people do.
我也有责任 当然该责备自己
I gotta blame myself for what I did.
我该打给艾尔莎吗
Should I call Elsa?
对 好 告诉她
Yeah, yeah. Just tell her...
告诉她我会想办法
Tell her I gotta figure this out, and--
叫她准备好办完丧礼后
and get ready to go to her mother's
马上带着孩子们 去多伦多找她的母亲
in Toronto with the kids, uh, right after the funeral.
我知道艾伯特一走 我极有可能性命不保
I knew with Albert gone, staying alive was a long shot.
但我知道和维多打交道
But with Vito, I also knew
危机通常是唯一的机会
that a long shot was usually the only shot you got.
我要好好把握机会
So, I was gonna take it.
我需要一个计划
So I needed a plan.
但问题是"什么计划"
But the big question was, "What plan? "
我需要想办法铲除维多
I needed to find a way to take Vito out,
但不会波及到我
but without it coming back to me.
他爱你 深爱着你
He loved you. He loved you.
我们从这里进去 对 最好别被人听到我们谈话
We'll go in here. Yeah, it's best nobody overhears us.
这是个好地方
Uh, good place to be.
不会有人偷听
Nobody's listening.
我得
So I gotta...
我不知道
I don't know.
我应该预料到的 我不知道为什么
I should've seen it coming. I don't know what...
不然你觉得他会怎么做
What did you expect from him?
很多人很害怕
A lot of people are afraid.
他们在他面前或背后说的话
What they say, in front of him or behind his back.
你知道维多不在乎 对
You know Vito doesn't care. Yeah.
他什么都不在乎 我在乎
He don't care about anything. I care.
因为在他掌权前 我无法脱身
'Cause I don't get out until he gets in, so that's...
我现在最担心的就是你
You're my main concern right now.
好像回到了一开始 回到了街头
Uh, it's like we're back where we started. Back on the street.
回到我们 这一切
Back where we- The whole thing.
法兰克 他从没离开过街头
Frank, he never left the street.
这是他一贯的作风 对
He's always been in the street. Yeah.
他真没格调 拜托
He's got no class, that guy. Please.
就像我们
It's like we're...
没人有所成长
Nobody learns anything.
还像个快要绝种的恐龙到处搞破坏
Stomping around like we're about to be extinct dinosaurs--
我们都不知道我们快灭亡了 这
We never even know when we're dying. This is...
不管谁挑战维多
Anybody that goes against Vito,
他就会发动战争 对他们下手
he'll start a war. He'll go against 'em.
你得有所作为
You gotta do something.
任何事都好
Anything.
这不是你的错 谁能预料到
It's not your fault. Who could have thought?
谁能想像会发生这种事
Who could have imagined?
不可能 光天化日之下
Never. In- In broad daylight.
在理发厅 谁能预料到
In a barbershop. Who would have thought of that?
没人想得到
Nobody.
但你要勇敢 好
But you have to be brave. Okay.
对吧 你很勇敢 对
Right? You're brave. Yeah.
你必须为孩子们勇敢起来
You've gotta be brave for the kids.
这样吧 我想召集大家
You know what I wanna do? I wanna whistle everybody in.
什么 我想要开会
What? I wanna have a- a meeting.
我们在我家开过会 我知道
We had it at my place. I know.
他们都不同意 对 那只有我们五个人
They didn't go for it. Nah. That was the five of us.
我说的是所有人 我是说全国委员会
I'm talking about everybody. I'm talking about a national commission.
"幸运"离开后 我们已经30年没有召集委员会
There hasn't been a commission meeting in 30 years since Lucky.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know. I know.
所以我认为维多会去
That's why I think Vito might go for it.
因为他老是想要和"幸运"一样
'Cause he always wants to do something the way Lucky did it.
这样当我们开会时
And this way, when we have this meeting,
我在大家面前把一切权力交给他
I turn it all over to him in front of everybody.
就算我想要 我也不能反悔
I couldn't take it back even if I wanted to.
再说 等他掌权 我们就得听他的指示
Plus, you know, once he's got it, we have to do whatever he says.
我知道 他就是老大
I know that. He's the boss.
你知道我在说什么吧
And you know what I'm talking about.
理奇 我知道
Rich, I know that.
但对我来说 我得这么做
But it's, for me, what I have to do.
电影精选列表