Can you at least admit someone shot you? Yes.
他想夺走你的性命 对
He tried to take your life. Yes.
他喊了你的名字
He called out your name.
对
Yes.
你距离他只有1.8公尺
You were approximately six feet away from him.
那你怎么可能没看到他
Then how could you not have seen him?
我转头了
My head was turned.
我们认为被告文森·吉盖堤
We find the defendant, Vincent Gigante,
所有罪名皆无罪
not guilty on all charges.
感谢陪审员履行义务
We'd like to thank the jurors for your service.
陪审团可离席
The jury is dismissed.
我不知道该说什么 法兰克
I don't know what to say, Frank.
谢谢 好了 孩子 别担心
Thank you. Okay, kid. Don't worry.
你是好人 法兰克 谢谢
You're a good man, Frank. Thank you.
你和他握手 那又怎样
You shook his hand. So what?
他想要 他之前想杀了你 法兰克
He tried to ki- He tried to kill you, Frank.
他只是要传递讯息 乔治 走吧
He's just a messenger, George. Come on.
嗨
Hey.
他做了正确的事 对吧 过来
He did the right thing, huh? Hey, come here. Come here.
文森 你在说什么
Vincent, what are you talking about?
做了什么 哪里正确"做了正确的事"
Did what right? What right? "Did the right thing."
你在说什么 他只是为了他自己
What are you talking about? He did the right thing for himself.
你在说什么"正确的事"
What are you talking about? "The right thing."
对 但我还 我没有去坐牢
Yeah, sure, but I'm still- I'm outside, you know.
你没有去坐牢 你还活着
You're outside. You're outside.
还能到处闲晃 你知道谁也能到处闲晃吗
You're walking. You're still walking around. You know who else is still walking around? Huh?
还有谁
Who else? Huh? Huh?
闭上你的嘴巴
Keep your mouth shut.
谁也能到处闲晃
Who else is still walking around, huh?
好
Yeah, all right.
阿文无罪开释 我的退休生活似乎稳妥无虞
With Vinny free, my retirement looked good.
但我得安抚艾伯特 静待维多因为走私毒品被逮捕
If only I could keep Albert quiet until Vito got picked up for trafficking.
想喝咖啡的人 这里还有很多
We have plenty of coffee for anyone who wants a refill.
我们要去另一个房♥间
We're gonna be in the other room.
我们过去吧
Let's go on in.
我要你帮我一个忙
So, I'm gonna need a favor.
尽管开口
Anything.
不是那个
Not that.
什么
What?
我要你去个地方
I need you to go somewhere.
我吗
Me?
好 只有我
Yeah, sure, just me.
我该去哪
And where am I supposed to go?
古巴 你在说什么
Cuba. What are you talking about?
联邦调查局盯上维多的贩毒活动
The feds are onto Vito with the narcotics thing,
他到时会被起诉
so there's gonna be a grand jury.
你会被列为证人
You're gonna be on that witness list.
该死
Goddamn it.
该死 我就知道
Goddamn it, I knew it.
我就说那该死的毒贩会毁了大家
I told you that fucking peddler was gonna fuck things up for everybody.
你知道艾伯特要去古巴吗
You know about Albert going to Cuba?
知道 我有听说 好
Yeah, that's what I hear. Yeah.
他为什么要去那里
Why's he going there?
你没听说吗 你不知道
You didn't hear? You didn't know?
不知道
Nah.
我
I--
大家都知道 我以为你知道
Everybody knew. I just assumed you knew.
那他为什么要去古巴
Well, why's he going to Cuba?
所以你要躲远一点
That's why you gotta be away.
完全没有引渡 传票或审判的地方
No extradition. No subpoena. No grand jury. Nothing where there's--
就只有哈瓦那
The only place is Havana.
你是认真的吗
You're serious?
你在那里也能重抄旧业
You can do everything down there the way you do it over here.
不会有任何问题 全都能处理
There's gonna be no problem with that. That can be worked out.
你要我大老远搬去古巴
You want me to move all the way to Cuba?
从迈阿密搭机 只要35分钟就会到
It's a 35-minute plane ride from Miami.
听着 这没什么
Hey, it's nothing. It's...
重点是你要离开美国
The important thing is that you're out of the country.
你要离审判远远的
You're a million miles from the grand jury.
你明白吗
You understand?
法兰克让他离开是为了向你释出善意
Frank's getting him out of the way as an offering to you.
让你知道他放弃了保护他的人
Well, to let you know that he's giving away his protection.
如果我远在他方 你会怎样
And what happens to you if I'm all the way down there?
我吗 我要退休了
Me? I'm- I'm gonna retire.
我退休了 离开这里 不玩了
I am retired. I'm outta here. I'm gone.
我之前就告诉过你 就是这样
I told you before that it's- That's what it is.
我把一切交给他后 就会去罗马好好吃一顿晚餐
I'm gonna go to Rome. Have a nice dinner right after I turn it over to him.
好 但他为什么把他派去那里
Yeah, well, why's he sending him down there?
不然他要送他去哪
Well, where's he gonna send him?
我不知道 为什么选那里 为什么不选巴西
I don't know. Why there? Why-Why not Brazil?
为什么不送去大海另一头遥远的地方
Why not someplace further away like where there's an ocean between us?
为什么要派他去那么近的地方
Why's he sending him so close?
古巴是个好地方
Well, Cuba's a nice place.
你没想过送他去古巴有其他的用意吗
You never thought that Cuba was more than just that?
那里也有赌博产业 对
There's gambling down there. Yeah.
你没想过这个吗 赌博产业
You never thought it might be that? The gambling?
我有预感
I mean, that's what I think.
他在策划什么
He's up to something.
等他被起诉 你就会在哈瓦那
When he's getting indicted, you're gonna be in Havana.
好 你会远离这一切
Uh-huh. You're gonna be away from all of this.
好 委员会到时会找人接管一切
All right. Commission is gonna be looking for somebody to take over.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
我告诉他们你是最佳人选
I told 'em you are the best person for this.
你坚守道义 是非分明
Somebody like you who'll play by the rules. You do the right thing.
你人远在哈瓦那 忙自己的事业
You're away in Havana, you do your own business.
保持低调 不惹是生非
Low-key. Stay out of trouble.
你要让他们知道你的能耐
You show them what you're capable of.
我
I--
我提议让你接手
I proposed you.
明白吗
You understand?
我为你做担♥保♥
I vouched for you.
你希望我何时离开
When do you want me to go?
越快越好
Soon as you can.
他想要搞死我
He's looking to fuck me. I'm telling you.
我说真的 很难说 我不这么认为
I don't know. I don't see it that way.
他想要让我吃瘪
He's looking to make me look like a morto di fame.
我很懂他 不 不是这样
I know this guy. No. I don't think so.
我很了解法兰克 你不知道他的那一面
I know Frank the way you don't know him.
我很了解法兰克 他有所密谋
I know Frank. He's up to something.
东尼
Tony...
要出事了
There's something going on.
好 你们可以帮忙 去帮忙吧
Okay, you can help. You can help. Go ahead.
好 你好吗
Okay. How you doing, sir?
嗨 小宝贝 过来
Hey, zingarella. Come here.
我很快就回来 好吗
I'll be back soon, okay?
照顾好妈妈 慢一点
Make sure you take care of your mother.
去帮她 好 很好
Easy. Help her out. Okay, good.
好 亲爱的 我不会离开太久
All right, sweetheart. I'm not gonna be too long.
回头见 好吗 我爱你
I'll see you, okay? I love you.
叫他们把这个包起来 我会的
Make sure they wrap that up. I will.
要包好 好
Wrap it good. All right.
双脚打开 稳稳站在打击区
...batter's box.
稍微采开放式站姿
Slightly open stance.
外野防守向左侧偏移
The outfield pulls around the left for him.
投手确认跑者后投球 一记外角曲球
The check to the runner, the delivery, outside with a curveball.
一坏球
Ball one.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
密尔瓦基球迷本来兴奋地来为球队加油
So, the Milwaukee fans who came here to cheer
现在则是有些担忧
are waiting now with a little concern
因为鲍伯·布尔投球准度有些问题
as Bob Buhl has a little trouble finding that plate.
曼托大步跳起 球要传回二垒
电影精选列表